Jump to content

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update: Hotfix #1


Recommended Posts

PSN Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update: Hotfix #1

 

Fixes:

  • Hotdropped live: Fixed some Clans crashing when entering the Clan Menu.

  • Fixed a progression stopper during the ‘Search for Father’ phase of the Heart of Deimos Quest due to no enemies spawning.

  • Fixed a game lock when attempting to apply color changes to the HUD.

  • Fixed Vauban Systems Blueprint missing from Nightwave Cred Offerings.

  • Fixed Emblems being upside down on the Left Ion Shoulder Armor and Jotunheim's Music Shoulder.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

theres supposed to be fluids in lavos' vials and on his syandana, on top of that there are several vials meant to be on his hip that are just flat out missing. I noticed a lot of posts about it get condensed into one and them saying they are investigating it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try fixing  vacuems in corpus from  1 shotting you.Seems 2 be the reflect damage  to them right back at you. Not all of them involves  a tile set in a dead end. Corpus rj missions. Sortie mobile  def or rescue  with radion hazrd if its on objective it kills it instantly. No revive no chancw 2 defend. Instant  failure  with 0 hope of completetion. Hostage steps out of cell they die and failure. You put key into def objective  instant failure. Plain of elidion Sortie  you go underground to kill set number of mobs. Half way no more spawn. Need 2 correct issue or remove that portion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, (PSN)BGReckless said:

Can we have sun roof buttons for our orbiters? I uh just be wishing I could block the sun sometimes🙂. Also, I just thought I would make it feel like old times.🥰

FINALLY; Someone else sees that as well. Be it a simple sunroof button, or a Retro Orbiter Toggle switch. it would make for an Excellent Visual demonstration of how the Game Has Both Changed & And stayed True at the same Time.

Thank you for speaking up. ^_^ 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, (PSN)BGReckless said:

Can we have sun roof buttons for our orbiters? I uh just be wishing I could block the sun sometimes🙂. Also, I just thought I would make it feel like old times.🥰

 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)a01LB_SEGA4EVER said:

FINALLY; Someone else sees that as well. Be it a simple sunroof button, or a Retro Orbiter Toggle switch. it would make for an Excellent Visual demonstration of how the Game Has Both Changed & And stayed True at the same Time.

Thank you for speaking up. ^_^ 

I agree, we definitely need a way to close the Orbiter Sunroof.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, (PSN)lSneakMeisterl said:

theres supposed to be fluids in lavos' vials and on his syandana, on top of that there are several vials meant to be on his hip that are just flat out missing. I noticed a lot of posts about it get condensed into one and them saying they are investigating it.

 

On th ps4 version it doesnt show any but on ps5, it has fluid in his vials as well as his syandanna.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

First thanks for the update 

since the majority is talking about Lavos let me then add my 2 cents 

if you apply Mirage’s 3rd Ability (Eclipse) to Lavos every time you activate Eclipse Lavos start flickering! As if he want to go invisible or got zapped by electricity! Very annoying.

 

I uploaded a clip to YT few minutes ago to show this issue please notice what happen to Lavos every time I activate Eclipse.

https://youtu.be/wIU11gx5Rew
 

Edited by (PSN)OmarAlaz3r
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...