Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have you ever acquired an ash system or chassis?

darkeden485

2 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

방금 Ash Neuroptics를 받았습니다. Ash와 Harrow를 동시에 재배하는 데 유리한 방어 임무를 무시하는 것이 좋습니다.

Uranus Escape Manic drops Neurooptics and Chassis.

Everyone saying they drop from Manics still - they don't. DE publishes the drop tables (here updated 21st April) and Ash Systems is only dropped from the Proxima Venus defence objective (rot C) with a 10.53% chance. That's the only entry in the entire list of drops.

So if Manics are still dropping the parts, that's a bug (and it means the drop tables are wrong!)

I did those defence missions, they're not so hard as fewer enemies seem to spawn and they go quicker (and every time I said in chat "stay for rave 20 for the Ash parts" and all the players stayed. The RNG is still your master here though, even though I was farming for the Nautilus (which is most definitely worth it)

1 시간 전 gbjbaanb는 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

모두가 여전히 Manics에서 떨어 졌다고 말하고 있습니다. DE는 드롭 테이블 ( 여기에서 4 월 21 일 업데이트 됨)을 게시 하고 Ash Systems는 Proxima Venus 방어 목표 (rot C)에서만 10.53 %의 확률로 드롭됩니다. 전체 상품 목록에서 유일한 항목입니다.

따라서 Manics는 여전히 부품을 삭제하고 권한있는 버그입니다 (그리고 삭제 테이블이 잘못되었음을 의미합니다!).

나는 그 방어 임무를 수행했을 때, 약간의 적들이 스폰되는 것처럼 더 빨리 진행되는 것처럼 어렵지 않습니다 (그리고 채팅에서 "Ash 부품을 위해 레이브 20에 머물러"라고 말할 때마다 모든 것이 머물 렀습니다. RNG는 여전히 남아 있습니다.하지만 내가 노틸러스를 위해 농사를 짓고 있었음에도 불구하고 당신의 주인은 여기에 있습니다.

버그를 수정하기 위해 DE에 이미 문의했습니다
. 답변을 기다리는 중입니다. DE는 현재 10 시간 동안 응답이 없습니다.

나는 그것을 테스트했고 조증은 여전히 매우 높은 확률로 섀시 인 뉴로를 제공합니다.

VXbGbGM.png

On 2021-05-15 at 8:12 PM, gbjbaanb said:

So if Manics are still dropping the parts, that's a bug (and it means the drop tables are wrong!)

They better not fix it. Defense missions are awfully slow if you don’t use the speedva+nuke meta and needs an overhaul. Heck, I would accept if we just axe this game mode entirely and make Mobile Defense the new endless defense game mode.

Just now, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I'm so confused now. So ash still drops from maniacs? Only from them, or both railjack and maniacs? And what about Oberon? 

Someone tell me what's intended and what not 🤔

Well, according to the patchnotes Ash was supposed to be removed from Manic drops, and moved entirely to taxi defense missions reward rotation C -- My source, his complete patch history on the wikipedia, which quotes the patch threads.

But.... some people in this thread are claiming he also still drops from Manics too. Either these people are trolling to be silly, or there is a bug that DE will be fixing probably soon now that people are talking about it so much. 

4 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Either these people are trolling to be silly, or there is a bug that DE will be fixing probably soon now that people are talking about it so much. 

I also assume it's a bug. It's not trolling, it's a PSA. Get your dang Ash set before it's too late and this gets "fixed".

3 hours ago, (XBOX)WantedWhiteWolf said:

Is the smoke ephemera a solo reward or group reward?

It drops for everyone in the party, whichever you classify that as.

Yesterday I got Ash chassis dropped as well, so I have at this point acquired an entire Ash set + an extra systems for smokey ephemera purely trying to get Harrow neuroptics.

Archived