Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is To easy we need real High level changes please.

Crims24

Hi, i start playing Warframe like 6/7 years ago, (Im french sorry for the English Mistake) I discover this when the game was empty and i realy realy enjoy my hours of fun, the people i meet, i love the ways of the dev working on the game i thinks is one of the best FTP i see in my entire life for real. But some thing was not cool today, i know your working hard on the way for make good exp for the new players coming to the game but your giving to much attention to him, i talk with a lot of people wanted to have some Real high level content, The game create the best systeme of modding i ever see, a lot of possibility ( more with the helminth ) Synergie and teamplay af But, is usless, With saryn we can kill lvl 9999 with MK1 braton unmoded . Thats not normal, we farm a lot of hours and years for do basicly same thing as Mastery 2 with MK1 braton, We need some real high level, real rework of high level, for real reward. 

One ideas :

Create new type of mission for real reward, like survival mix with deffence mix with boss kill anyway With 4 Tier Like Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi, and juste take like new modding slot on warframe, if we can put new type of mod,working like key for this "Missions" The lith nerf warframe, weapon, and compagnion from 20%. The Meso Nerf them for 40 %, Neo for 60% and Axi For 75%. And of courses Without Consomable and revives ( just the arcane one ) we can add the same for The Necramech and used them in this type of mission, and in this mission we can have a lot of New Content for This high level and we have of courses Buff for ennemies, like more armor, health, damage and everything like this.

Lith Raid are lvl 50 With enhancement like in the sorties, Meso 100, Neo 150, and Axi 225.

Changing loot table every weeks and get new mission when you can, Thats not BIG working for you, everything is allready put into the game, you just have to creater new Special loot intresting for this like ( New modsset of warframe and weapons, new weapons, good cosmetic, new parts of necramech or archwing archgun, ) Tradable, thats gonna impact the economie to.

And thats more simple to Nerf the warframe and weapons compagnon, Than to nerf ennemies and try to balance it.

Thats just proposition among many other i can share with you, And if it's possible, i'm totaly free for talk with you and share some Ideas and proposition about the game if your ok to hear me more about that, Have nice day everybody, and sorry again for my english mistake.

38 minutes ago, Crims24 said:

Changing loot table every weeks and get new mission when you can, Thats not BIG working for you, everything is allready put into the game, you just have to creater new Special loot intresting for this like ( New modsset of warframe and weapons, new weapons, good cosmetic, new parts of necramech or archwing archgun, ) Tradable, thats gonna impact the economie to.

You are saying this isn't a lot of work. It would be a lot of work. It would not be an easy task to create and test interesting new loot for every single week**. DE did try something like that with Sorties originally, it was much longer than a week though. That fell through pretty quickly.

To me, it would be better to either nerf us, or buff the enemies for the mission. I wouldn't do both because that really would encourage people to run a very specific squad - DE has mentioned that they don't want to do this previously I believe.

**Edit: I may have misunderstood you. I am not sure if you mean new loot each week, or a rotating loot table. New loot each week is a lot of work for DE, a rotating loot table could be quite annoying for the player.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't this only mean that the player power is nerfed to get beefier enemies? I don't like these kinds if ideas very much as it won't solve any problem it's just like now after you hit a certain enemy level. Either nuke or get nuked. There aren't much steps in between. 

The issue is that Warframe is unbalanced. Pretty fundamentally. At current 'high levels', it's cheese all the way down.

Players have access to EHP way above the average line, 20+metre hard CC that lasts for half-minutes at a time and have no cooldowns or meaningful limiting factors, huge AoE damage that likewise has no meaningful limiting factors and can go permanently invisible, all of which allows for the rampant use of powers that don't let enemies ever interact with the player.

Enemies, meanwhile, have ballooned and massively variable healthbars, perfect tracking, hitscan weapons, limited Artificial Stupidity (basically elements of predictable stupidity which players can plan around), super armour on many animations and can see through walls. Many have tiny or largely-obscured weak points. So they're just as cheesy as the players are at times.

If the players aren't engaging in cheese strats that make the game less fun, then the enemies are. You're not rewarded (or at least only minimally) for making clever or skillful choices like good positioning, kiting or headshots, because enemies can turn to face the player extremely quickly, inconsistently if ever reposition in respects to player location and headshot hitboxes can be so janky that getting one can be downright random.

We probably can Add Timer between abilities, And nerf the % of Warframe and is weapon by 75% After modding, gonna just equilibrate this if you do some change about lvl and mobs.

Just do you thinks the game is to Easy ?

Do you want to see real HighLvl contents ?

17 minutes ago, Crims24 said:

Just do you thinks the game is to Easy ?

I thought that was the point, catharsis of carnage. Play what you want and decimate the enemy.

18 minutes ago, Crims24 said:

Do you want to see real HighLvl contents ?

High level =/= challenging. You can crank Warframe's bonkers scaling as high as you want and not create a proper challenge. Especially if you throw in the Deimos heavy units' scaling Damage reduction based on your modded damage.

I've only considered Warframe "hard" when I really didn't have mods or knew how to mod. Since then I just kinda play it to zone out and watch big numbers pop up. If I'm looking for any kind of challenge I fire up a game that will deliver that, like Metro or S.T.A.L.K.E.R., something that has some kind of test built in.

For example, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: the combat is fairly unforgiving, but you can also heal pretty readily, so the "challenge" is in your planning and execution. Is your path safe? Do you have a backup route? Did you get spotted early? Did you bring enough ammo without sacrificing too much carry capacity?

Meanwhile, as I said, I fire up Warframe to drink a beer and hang out, or just chill and make slow progress towards something. I'm not "against challenge", I just don't really see a way to integrate it, especially with the level of occasional jank this game has.

... I have none of those problems... The only thing I want is more spawns... Like "Paint the floor with heads as if its a music concert" kind of more spawns...

... How about - - Forget it, its too much of a hassle for any of you anyway...

il y a 44 minutes, TheSixOfDiamonds a dit :

I thought that was the point, catharsis of carnage. Play what you want and decimate the enemy.

High level =/= challenging. You can crank Warframe's bonkers scaling as high as you want and not create a proper challenge. Especially if you throw in the Deimos heavy units' scaling Damage reduction based on your modded damage.

I've only considered Warframe "hard" when I really didn't have mods or knew how to mod. Since then I just kinda play it to zone out and watch big numbers pop up. If I'm looking for any kind of challenge I fire up a game that will deliver that, like Metro or S.T.A.L.K.E.R., something that has some kind of test built in.

For example, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: the combat is fairly unforgiving, but you can also heal pretty readily, so the "challenge" is in your planning and execution. Is your path safe? Do you have a backup route? Did you get spotted early? Did you bring enough ammo without sacrificing too much carry capacity?

Meanwhile, as I said, I fire up Warframe to drink a beer and hang out, or just chill and make slow progress towards something. I'm not "against challenge", I just don't really see a way to integrate it, especially with the level of occasional jank this game has.

I understand your point, but the most part of veteran player wait for realy hard content, There should be something for everyone. And the game lost a lot of player beacause of this. 

5 minutes ago, Crims24 said:

I understand your point, but the most part of veteran player wait for realy hard content, There should be something for everyone. And the game lost a lot of player beacause of this. 

I've been playing for several years and 2000+ hours, I just accepted Warframe for what it is. Some vets may want challenging content, I'm in the vet camp that doesn't. More accurately, I don't care if new stuff is added to the pile as long as I can keep doing what I've been doing. I'd be more interested in them attempting to balance what they already have.

4 minutes ago, Crims24 said:

I realy hope one Dev of warframe come and talk with us about that for explain little more about this and discuss

I wouldn't hold my breath, while I don't check every feedback thread, I've never seen something like this happen.

Like i said before, i'm okay with your Pov, but " There should be something for everyone " And i dont want to put out my mods and go on steel path survival stay 1h solo without getting good rewards , juste for have the feeling of difficulty, Like i said This game have a lot of synergies possible into the combo of frame / weapon / compagnon i'ts a wasted potential for real, thats why i should realy love to see one devs talking with us about this for know her point of vue.

Il y a 11 heures, (NSW)Greybones a dit :

Do you have an idea of what they’d say?

I cant know what's he gonna say, but i thinks The primary dev works are " The new Player " and realy hard content was not for the " The new players " :/

Le 18/05/2021 à 15:45, krc473 a dit :

You are saying this isn't a lot of work. It would be a lot of work. It would not be an easy task to create and test interesting new loot for every single week**. DE did try something like that with Sorties originally, it was much longer than a week though. That fell through pretty quickly.

To me, it would be better to either nerf us, or buff the enemies for the mission. I wouldn't do both because that really would encourage people to run a very specific squad - DE has mentioned that they don't want to do this previously I believe.

**Edit: I may have misunderstood you. I am not sure if you mean new loot each week, or a rotating loot table. New loot each week is a lot of work for DE, a rotating loot table could be quite annoying for the player.

I dont talk about "New" Loot but something like Baroo just changing, but implement some news things

5 hours ago, Crims24 said:

I dont talk about "New" Loot but something like Baroo just changing, but implement some news things

Have a look at how often people complain about Baro. Rotating drops are not particularly useful if the people doing the content don’t want them. This is especially an issue when the content is bad/boring - how much fun is it to fight a whole lot of bullet sponge enemies that can one hit kill you, just so you can get something useless to you in return? Now imagine how much worse this would get when you felt like you had to keep farming this same content to get the one or two new things for the period.

il y a 5 minutes, krc473 a dit :

Have a look at how often people complain about Baro. Rotating drops are not particularly useful if the people doing the content don’t want them. This is especially an issue when the content is bad/boring - how much fun is it to fight a whole lot of bullet sponge enemies that can one hit kill you, just so you can get something useless to you in return? Now imagine how much worse this would get when you felt like you had to keep farming this same content to get the one or two new things for the period.

I dont talk about the same thing i talk about the systeme of baroo, there is a lot of good things to put in loot pull with some news things

12 hours ago, Crims24 said:

And you ? do you have any ideas ?

🤔 Hmm. Good question.

Perhaps they’d suggest using other mods than damage and health-increasing mods to fill the limited Mod space and capacity on our equipment if the game’s become too easy.

Il y a 18 heures, (NSW)Greybones a dit :

🤔 Hmm. Good question.

Perhaps they’d suggest using other mods than damage and health-increasing mods to fill the limited Mod space and capacity on our equipment if the game’s become too easy.

Thats not what we want, we juste want Challenging things for good rewards, and challenging like need to create reel strategie and die and retry Hard for something

3 hours ago, Crims24 said:

Thats not what we want, we juste want Challenging things for good rewards, and challenging like need to create reel strategie and die and retry Hard for something

I see.

Of course this is all hypothetical. If you were to say this to a developer of Warframe, do you have an idea of what they’d say in response?

Just out of curiosity. I’d be surprised if you did, since neither of us know what it’s like behind the scenes. I just like learning about people 👍 

• 2 weeks later...
Le 21/05/2021 à 01:35, (NSW)Greybones a dit :

I see.

Of course this is all hypothetical. If you were to say this to a developer of Warframe, do you have an idea of what they’d say in response?

Just out of curiosity. I’d be surprised if you did, since neither of us know what it’s like behind the scenes. I just like learning about people 👍 

Just want to talk about it, i have some ideas some attempt but i cant talk for her :/

On 2021-05-18 at 10:31 AM, Crims24 said:

I understand your point, but the most part of veteran player wait for realy hard content,

Sorry but I would really like to see the real statistics behind this claim.

I don't disagree that there are some vets that want harder content but to my knowledge there is no place to get the hard statistical data "outside" of DE that supports what any "majority" of players do or do not want.

To be bluntly honest DE has a hard time figuring out what players want because they can only guess based of the data of what content players are partaking in the most.

On 2021-05-18 at 3:06 PM, Crims24 said:

With saryn we can kill lvl 9999 with MK1 braton unmoded

That is flat out untrue. Saryn's Spores deal ~2000 damage against level 9999 Steel Path heavy gunners, after reaching the cap of 100000. Doesn't even tickle them. If you want to adress balance, I suggest not starting by telling lies.

Archived