Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #155 Monday @ 1:00 ET!

[DE]Rebecca

Is there ever going to be an update to Augments and the way they are currently being handled? They have been lacking a SERIOUS creative edge for a while now and its rare that we get something of value.

And relating to that, are there ever going to be any changes/updates to syndicates, their reputation, and their rewards anytime? Maybe even something along the lines of a certain buff for being aligned with certain syndicates? The reputation system works sorta fine in the Open-Worlds buts leaves a lot to be desired out of something that sits in the front of our ship 24/7.

right now there are 16 kuva weapons that can be spawned with a lich, that means that if you´re looking for a specific weapon you have a 6.25% of getting the one you´re looking for (assuming you´re only looking for 1 weapon). Now, low drop chances have been in warframe since I started playing but what I´m worried about is that with the addition of new kuva weapons that number will only get lower (5.26% with the upcoming kuva hek, zarr and gratller). are there any discussions or plans to adress that constantly reducing drop chance? 

Hey so can we get several Requiem mods from the dev stream and then 5 max gara noggles for the rest of the week or does it max out together at 5 drops? Getting Requiem mods really isnt hard but I want all the noggles I can get

My question is: Are we ever gonna see traditional grenade launcher/rocket launcher weapon types? The closest that we have to these are the Tonkor and the Penta (and I might be forgetting 1 or 2 others), but I mean the classic 6 grenade shooting gun, like the Anarchy from Destiny 2. As for rocket launchers I'd like to see a classic long barreled/over the shoulder type of launcher.

I have a bit more to add: some icons and interfaces in the game seems to be outdated. For example, the foundry UI has been there for many years, the "clock" icon is really blurred, the entire interface could be optimized to have more details. Furthermore, icons for various materials, such as the orokin cell, seems a bit shoddy as well. Is there a plan to update some of the old interfaces, such as the foundry, and various icons?

You recently removed Gara's interaction with her armor, ruining her appeal to several people. This is something that affects other frames too, like Xaku, Nidus, etc. 

Is there any plans to implement something to let the player chose if they want model changes with abilities or you are going to remove those from every frame?

3 hours ago, Kegnor97 said:

right now there are 16 kuva weapons that can be spawned with a lich, that means that if you´re looking for a specific weapon you have a 6.25% of getting the one you´re looking for (assuming you´re only looking for 1 weapon). Now, low drop chances have been in warframe since I started playing but what I´m worried about is that with the addition of new kuva weapons that number will only get lower (5.26% with the upcoming kuva hek, zarr and gratller). are there any discussions or plans to adress that constantly reducing drop chance? 

Seconding this, I'm really hoping for more deterministic ways to spawn the base of Lich/Queenpin weapons. Having a real bad streak of 50+ maps to spawn a specific weapon is not fun. Maybe make it so a weapon can't repeat out of the available pool until every weapon inside that pool spawned, so in the worst case you'd have to run 16 maps(taking current pool as example).

Hildryn in Railjack, currently Hildryn has a hug handicap as a Railjack pilot.

While it's understandable to give a 10x multiplier on ability cost due to her using shields instead of energy, the power cost counts back down at the same rate as other frame causing an effective cooldown significantly longer than any other frame including Lavos which has a set cooldown. The biggest issue is when the cost goes above shield capacity it ends up taking minutes to be able to use an ability again.

Proposed please increase the cost countdown rate comparative to the shield cost modier. if you want her to have an offset as shields regen on there own have it take 1.5 or 2 times as long as an energy based Warframe.

So the Question; WIll you address Hildryn's effectiveness as a Railjack Pilot?

Here are the two most valuable housekeeping improvements I would like to POINT OUT.      1. There really needs to be a quick view way to see what syndicate allegiance  any particular frame is.    2. The operator needs to have at least 3 loadout slots like warframe are able to do. It is so time consuming to switch through them that I seldom explore other useful schools which would really increase the enjoyabilty of discovering new ways to do things.

Can we see a buff to voidstorm rewards because i can do other missions and get way more void traces and prime parts in less time, the average railjack mission takes to long for the amount of rewards given sure radiant relics drop but those are random. I suggest making voidstorms guarantee atleast 20 void traces per mission. Also please make those floating void vortex thingies that damage you convert enemies into corrupted that way they are helpful to gameplay in some way.

Can we get Necramechs in normal missions yet? The "test" Orphix mode worked, it's time to make people be able to actually use what they farmed for in something limited that isn't Railjack or an open world. It's not like they're umbalanced as they die faster and do less damage than normal frames....

Hi Devteam, 

I am glad to see the return of old Prime Trailer vibes with Ballas voice, really interesting and awesome, I hope you continue on this way, it is an incredible job done

You previously announced the return of Trials/Raids with the 3rd Orb Mother but have you other plans for Raids return ? Maybe with the Flying Eidolon (Mask of the Revenant Codex Fragment) ?

Have you another tileset remaster in the plans, like you did with Corpus Gas City and Corpus Ship ?

Is Nightwave Series 4 in the work ? If it is do you have a little teaser for us ?

You stated in the last devstream that Levarian was not a very good idea. It is true that a quest relating those events would have been better but I think it is something to use to complete the lore of the game. It is really interesting to cover the lore of older warframes. 

Do you intend to add more Cambion Drift Nightwave Missions (5 Bounties/ Fishing / Mining) or any exotic ones (Granum Void) ?

Hope you will see this, and thank you for this amazing game DE :)

On 2021-05-29 at 12:19 PM, PSvsXBOX said:

That thing was a fail from the start, not only was it (is) a waste of time and resources, and just because it's simple it's stupid and boring, they would have been better of putting the lore on the wiki how badly this was made. DE could have done a better job of just making a mini quest or a cutscene or anything better in fact than what there is now. In the future for new warframes the card should be obtained just like with Sevagoth, via the quest. This is a sci fi, action, role playing game, not a fairy tale, plus it would be more beneficial for the games image to have a quest and not a fairy tale.

Comparing a historic representation of a warframe's achievement to a fairytale shows that you are one of those persons who dont like to read scientific discoveries from a paperbook, and would rather watch some over the top Michal Bay movie to understand science/history. Although mixing up the story telling is important, warframe has done those in the past (limbo, gara, protea etc), but they cant afford to do every frame in similar way (most of their projects scope is bigger than their team), and it would end up being repetitive, Leverian was a cool alternative. Do some reading, its good for you, ever heard of "the manga vs anime" , "book vs movie" debate, its because lot more info can be covered in text than a cutscene in the same time frame. Science/fiction is build upon reading/storytelling from observers, not from constant action. 

Archived