Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easter egg found on login day 2000.

NochNicht

I have finally reached my goal of login day 2000. I think I managed to at least sign in every single day since the introduction of this tribute system (save a weekend the servers were down a few years ago and maybe a day here or there). It has been a long journey, but I think it really paid off! Upon logging in for my 2000th login day, I was met with Pink Shorts congratulating me, and it even had its own unique voice line too. Unfortunately I forgot to record this wonderful moment, but I remember some details about it.

The voice line definitely sounded [DE]Steve, and the line said something like "Devotion is the way of pink shorts. Your conviction honors me."

Unsure if anyone has made it this far with login days but hopefully, one day, everyone can enjoy this wonderful treat. <3

dwf1bj47is171.jpg

P.S.: Hopefully this is well received and understood as a joke. In truth there isn't really an egg at day 2000 but who knows, maybe there could be down the line at a different milestone. However, I leave that mission with you my fellow Tenno. It is time that I retire from this quest and I wish anyone who takes up the torch the best of luck.

Imagine if it was a bundle of all login gear Primed. I know it would not be very kind to people not playing straight since 2015, but it would still be cool if we could have Primed login weapons at some point in some way.

Yeah having prime items drop at that high end of login day wouldn't be a bad thing but it would still support elitism to an extent. At the same time 2000 days if definitely an achievement at the least. I've been around the block and back for a very long time in warframe and my biggest take away from the game and community is you can play casually and still have relatively the same results as anyone else in most situations.

Thank you for the warm wishes. Currently I'm not sure what (if any) thing I'll work on next. I work 10-16 hour days pretty much everyday including weekends. My last 500 days have been nothing but sheer will and force of habit to do my logins.

If that idea actually gets more traction and attention from DE then I'll go ahead and say this now so it doesn't come up later. For anyone who sees a high end achievement or standing and the idea of prime gear as the reward. It will and always will NEVER be anything from the founders bundles.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-28 at 1:28 AM, NochNicht said:

P.S.: Hopefully this is well received and understood as a joke. In truth there isn't really an egg at day 2000 but who knows, maybe there could be down the line at a different milestone. However, I leave that mission with you my fellow Tenno. It is time that I retire from this quest and I wish anyone who takes up the torch the best of luck.

I wish people understood this part. I've read in another threads discussions about this, talking like this was real lmfao. I feel bad for that people.

Archived