Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How should i price rivens?

Glough

Question

I've been playing for a while but I've never sold rivens and I have no clue what to look for.

Right now I wanna sell a Zenistar riven that has +194.2% Melee Damage, and +59.8% Attack Speed.

Is this worth anything? Should I try to reroll it?

7 answers to this question

Before someone says: Just copy the prices on Warframe Market

I will suggest the more chill approach that I use:

think about how much I would personally enjoy using the Riven, versus what amount of Platinum would make me happier than that?

use that amount as a starting point for pricing

if no one responds, curb expectations and reduce it

repeat until it either sells, or I decide I'd rather just keep the Riven for my own use.

basically, sell based on what you want, not what the mafia tells you

value is subjective

1 hour ago, Glough said:

I've been playing for a while but I've never sold rivens and I have no clue what to look for.

Right now I wanna sell a Zenistar riven that has +194.2% Melee Damage, and +59.8% Attack Speed.

Is this worth anything? Should I try to reroll it?

Two years ago you could have asked any price for it and most likely gotten it, since DE destroyed the Zenistar it's like building a rubbish dump next to your multi million dollar property. :(

You can check here to https://riven.market/list/PC gauge a price on what they're worth nowadays.

riven market, buddy.

researching market value shows that you're a smart buyer / seller.

some people sell BTS among us chicken nugget for a hundred thousand dollar.

we don't go full retarded. never go full retarded.

If you get into a dialogue with another player, you could suggest trading rivens for a weapon you enjoy using. Otherwise I would suggest what I usually do, offer it for 40p.

Haphazard is correct that value is subjective. So my perspective is to put flat rate prices on things based on the weapon's popularity or obvious power. I ask for a little less if it is a downright bad roll.

• Godly or New Weapons: 300-200p.
  • Great to Good Weapon Range: 100-50p.
  • Decent to "Niche" Range: 40-20p.
  • "Meh" to "Transmute Fodder" to Bad: 5p.

If someone offers you an insane amount of plat (1000 or more), I suggest you stay away from them. Every once in a while a player comes on the forum to say "I sold my riven, now my account is banned for X years". Not to say every trade is at risk, but if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

Archived