Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

growing power

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

13 answers to this question

Just now, Zhoyzu said:

I dont know the answer myself but this is a good question for the warframe wiki and or google machine.

Not trying to be facetious. Too much information in game to remember it all anyways.

u not being facetious it is ok to speak mind i just curious were go as stopped playing game few years back now returning to it 

Best advice is just not to actively scan for the flowers. Equip the Oxylus sentinel with the botanist mod (you get from Simaris) and run around doing fissures on the planets with the flowers you want. This way you're cracking relics and getting the scans you need without actively looking for them. Also when you fight the silver grove equip your nekros as you can desecrate him and get 2 drops per apothic. Sold many a growing power back in the day this way.

3 hours ago, (PSN)lnsanelySkilled said:

u not got be rude i literally mentioned i been off this game for years and now returning 

Ok, but literally every game has a wiki. In less time than it took to make this thread, you could have googled "growing power" and it would be the top result.

1 hour ago, McCIoud said:

Ok, but literally every game has a wiki. In less time than it took to make this thread, you could have googled "growing power" and it would be the top result.

isn't Growing Power transmutable? OP could always try that if the other methods don't work. Last resort is always Trade as we know😋

2 hours ago, McCIoud said:

This is Players Helping Players... it's a natural place to ask. But yeah, pretty much everything on this forum can already be found by searching the Internet.

3 hours ago, McCIoud said:

And it would have taken less time to just give the answer than it took you to write 2 seperate posts scolding op for not using the wiki...hypocrisy shines on us all at some point or another..

3 hours ago, (PSN)Sswoop- said:

And it would have taken less time to just give the answer than it took you to write 2 seperate posts scolding op for not using the wiki...hypocrisy shines on us all at some point or another..

Odd, I don't remember asking a simple question that could have been answered by the top result of Google 🤔

18 hours ago, (PSN)Sswoop- said:

And if he had the next time they can't figure something out that's brain dead easy they'll post another question thread instead of Googling it.

Archived