Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Companion App: Update 4.14.0

Just in time for Update 30.5: Sisters of Parvos and in anticipation of TennoCon 2021, the handy Warframe Companion App for iOS and Android has received a brand new features update! Update 4.14.0 on iOS and 4.14.0.3 on Android are rolling out around the globe as we speak: Syndicate support, Featured Dojos, more quality of life changes and bug fixes -- all listed below -- are on their way to help you manage your Warframe experience from the palm of your hand!

Syndicate Support

View your standing with the various Syndicates of the Origin System and plan your gameplay goals accordingly before even loading into your Orbiter! You can now check Standing, Medallions, and Active Syndicate Alerts all from within the Companion App.

activities_syndicates_horizontal.png

You can view Syndicate Standing by tapping ACTIVITIES > SYNDICATES.

Featured Clans

View the current group of Featured Clans from your mobile device. You’ll be shown the Featured Clans for the platform that your Warframe account is associated with. Note that for engaging with these Featured Clans and their Dojos, you’ll still need to log into Warframe.

featured_clans_horizontal.png

You can find the current Featured Clans by tapping NEWS > FEATURED CLANS.

Baro’s Relay Improvements

When TennoCon 2021 arrives, app users will be able to shop both Baro’s limited time TennoCon Relay and the regular weekly relay simply by swiping between Relays!

Note: the limited time TennoCon Relay access is exclusive to purchasers of the TennoCon 2021 Digital Pack or TennoCon2021 Merch Pack.

You can view Baro’s Relays by tapping ACTIVITIES > BARO KI’TEER.

Additional Changes & Fixes

• Navigation Improvements, iOS only: In response to player feedback, we’ve changed the confirmation and cancellation dialog buttons to be more consistent and clear. Confirmation prompts now appear on the right with cancel / back buttons on the left.
  • Various bug fixes and performance improvements.

syndicates_horizontal.png

What’s the Warframe Companion App?

First time hearing about the Warframe Companion App? The free reference app available on iOS and Android devices allows Tenno to stay connected with the world of Warframe wherever they are, letting you build and claim Foundry items, track Alerts, World State and more.

Some key features include:

• Check your inventory to plan for your next session.
  • Deploy Extractor Drones and automate your Resource gathering.
  • Track Alerts, Sorties, and Void Fissures.
  • Read the News & Community posts from the development team.
  • Explore the Codex: read up on Warframes, Weapons, Mods and more.
  • Chat with Clan members, send and receive friend requests.
  • Build and claim Warframes, Weapons and gear in the Foundry.
  • View World Cycles: check if it’s day or night in the Plains of Eidolon, Fass or Vome in the Cambion Drift, warm or cold in the Orb Vallis, plus a countdown for when each World Cycle is set to change.

Learn more about the Warframe Companion App here.

There was a suggestion or two I made for the app quite some time ago (One that [DE]Tyrone noticed); Could these still be added to the app with these Syndicate additions?

A quicker reference:

Spoiler

( Partially copied and re-formatted from the original thread! )

• Would it be an alright time to suggest adding Teshin’s Steel Path Honors’ weekly items to the Nexus app as well?

I was thinking (If possible) it could be displayed just like how it is for Baro Ki’teer; It would show which weekly item (& its price) Teshin has in his wares, and displaying how much Steel Essence you have on-hand at the time. Maybe also include how much time is left until the weekly item rotates to the next one, since Baro has a timer until his wares are revealed?

• In addition to that, here's the suggestion [DE]Tyrone mentioned to me about: Steel Path Incursions.

Since weekly things such as Void Fissures and (As mentioned above) Baro Ki'Teer are already being kept track of, I still think it would be a decent idea to add the daily list of Steel Path incursions to the app, so you'd have an idea of what missions are available for Steel Essence on a given day!

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to getting the update later on today! It's good to see more things being added to the mobile app :)

49 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

There was a suggestion or two I made for the app quite some time ago (One that [DE]Tyrone noticed); Could these still be added to the app with these Syndicate additions?

A quicker reference:

Hide contents

( Partially copied and re-formatted from the original thread! )

• Would it be an alright time to suggest adding Teshin’s Steel Path Honors’ weekly items to the Nexus app as well?

I was thinking (If possible) it could be displayed just like how it is for Baro Ki’teer; It would show which weekly item (& its price) Teshin has in his wares, and displaying how much Steel Essence you have on-hand at the time. Maybe also include how much time is left until the weekly item rotates to the next one, since Baro has a timer until his wares are revealed?

• In addition to that, here's the suggestion [DE]Tyrone mentioned to me about: Steel Path Incursions.

Since weekly things such as Void Fissures and (As mentioned above) Baro Ki'Teer are already being kept track of, I still think it would be a decent idea to add the daily list of Steel Path incursions to the app, so you'd have an idea of what missions are available for Steel Essence on a given day!

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to getting the update later on today! It's good to see more things being added to the mobile app :)

Also there should be a way to track Arbitrations so I don't have to log in to the game to check if it's worth doing it not.

The mobile apps needs a market so that we can buy blueprints, it would make the app a bit more useful, and a trading thing for the mobile app, Warframe can you please add those two things to the mobile app? 🙏

19 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Can I use this app while I'm playing? When I login there's a big "you will be signed out" message.

Sounds like I'm supposed to be able to multitask.

You can only be logged into either the app or the game. That line would be more accurate as "plan for your next mission session" -- I will edit. Thank you! 

19 minutes ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

You can only be logged into either the app or the game. That line would be more accurate as "plan for your next mission session" -- I will edit. Thank you! 

Is there a way for this to be possible in the future? The mobile app would be much better if it could be opened alongside the game and act as a replacement for a world state website which would make it more accurate and nice to use.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but the Hound companions do not appear in the app’s codex. Their weapons do, but not the Hound base frames themselves.

Edit: checked, and Moa frames aren’t included either.

Warframe can you please add the market to the mobile app so that people can buy blueprints and cosmetic items, this would make the app more popular and useful to the community, please consider doing this it would mean a lot. 

23 hours ago, zeros06 said:

When will we get the update in app? Am not seeing anything now.

Sorry about that. Apple's update rollout is slightly different than platforms like PlayStation and Xbox, where after we hit publish on an update, it rolls out to different regions one by one as opposed to everywhere all at once. It can sometimes take over 24 hours for the update to come to every region. Hopefully it's arrived in your part of the world now! 

Archived