Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pre-TennoCon Twitch Drops Must-Do: RELINK ACCOUNTS!

[DE]Danielle

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Should be instant. Will appear as an inbox message.

Out of curiosity, if it's alright I also wanted to ask about the occasional duplicate drops from things such as grab bags. Not to change the subject too much, of course.

Are there any plans to include duplicate protection for one-time items such as Color Palettes or Glyphs? Or is that a coding issue on Twitch's end that cannot be worked around?

• I think it's great to get two of each decoration as an example (One for the orbiter, and another for the Dojo), but when you come across a second Glyph or the like which cannot be traded, that is a bit of a sour feeling, to put it one way.

When you can, I think some Tenno here (Including me!) would like to know more about this too. Looking forward to TennoCon for sure :)

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Since I'm seeing a lot of questions - to make it ultra clear ahaha:

If you have relinked your account since the release of Twitch Drops 2.0 and have been successfully receiving drops since you do not need to relink. But it is still important for your own peace of mind to make sure the right accounts are linked etc.

Is the xbox 1 twitch drops issue fixed? I've been trying to find out but have gotten a response yet. Ty

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

862a4769ca07ee98a12b97534e899288.jpg

Hello future TennoCon viewers! 

We’re here to remind you that...

RELINKING your Twitch and Warframe accounts is NECESSARY to receive this year’s TennoCon Twitch Drops. If you have not relinked since Twitch Drops 2.0 please do so now. 

Even if you have had your accounts linked for a while, the release of Twitch Drops 2.0 made it necessary to relink your accounts in order to participate in Drops.

NOTE:

• If you have relinked your account since the release of Twitch Drops 2.0 and have been successfully receiving drops you do not need to relink. 
  • If you are on console you can check link status here: https://www.warframe.com/user
  • Considering the size of TennoCon viewership, inbox drop sends may be a bit delayed. Please be patient as our servers work overtime to send you yours goods! 
  • If you wish to test to make sure your accounts are linked, you can do so by participating in our current Drops Campaign: 

Here’s how to relink:

56422bc2a35c73ef5b1942d204540ded.png

1944650c4fbf9423dee1a6d0d0bf7a47.png

Again, it is very important that even if you have had your accounts linked before Twitch Drops 2.0 that you RELINK again in order to receive the TennoCon Twitch Drops. 

Thanks! We'll see you on Saturday - for more information on TennoCon 2021 Twitch Drops head on over to the official website.

So i unlinked and re-linked, and on the warframe website it says i have twitch linked, but on twitch, it doesn’t say i am. will it still work?

does anyone know if we can watch a partnered channel re streaming tennolive on their channel to get the twitch drops or can it only be warframes main channel ??

cos i just watched a partnered streamer say if we watch his channel during tennocon stream of him re streaming warframes channel we still get twitch drops

is that correct or no ??

22 minutes ago, (NSW)Taipan20 said:

does anyone know if we can watch a partnered channel re streaming tennolive on their channel to get the twitch drops or can it only be warframes main channel ??

cos i just watched a partnered streamer say if we watch his channel during tennocon stream of him re streaming warframes channel we still get twitch drops

is that correct or no ??

yes its supposed to work, would have to dig down to find the post about it from Reb

thank you for the reminder although i think i will only watch tennocon to see more hmm engaging or different content something to mix it up a bit like the archwing and railjack. i don't like the feel of them but they are a great addition to the game in my opinion. even just some lore would be good.

2 hours ago, susmanPrime said:

So i unlinked and re-linked, and on the warframe website it says i have twitch linked, but on twitch, it doesn’t say i am. will it still work?

hey nezha main on twitch warframe shows up under other connections. if it doesnt show up there try giving it a few mins and relaunching twitch if it still doesnt show up i would recommend going into the warframe website and linking up to twitch again. also it is different from your amazon link. good luck with figuring it out if that doesnt work

Ok, I've tried getting help and people keep asking the same questions so I'm coming here.

Last week I was getting drops from DE and from streamers that DE allowed drops enabled on. I claimed those drops. This week, nothing. Tried each day. Nothing to claim no matter how long I watch on each channel. I get the reminder message when I log in on my phone that the drops are enabled and that I have to claim them, and I sit there and when it's been 30 minutes I get no pop up, check my drops and nothing, nothing to claim and it doesn't even show that I've accrued any watch time. I tried on my phone and PC and neither generates drops.

I unlinked and relinked as well, nothing. But since everyone says after 2.0 if you got drops you're good, I'm not getting any now but I was getting them last week, now I'm worried I'm not going to get my tennocon drops

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

You should be in the clear! If you received drops from the latest campaign you are fully connected. 

The amount of people who doesn't read this reply or read it but doesn't understand what it means are very astounding.

Of all qualities that a saint might have, i wish DE staff to be blessed with patience more than anything when dealing with warframe's playerbase.

Archived