Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pre-TennoCon Twitch Drops Must-Do: RELINK ACCOUNTS!

[DE]Danielle

If you wish to test to make sure your accounts are linked, you can do so by participating in our current Drops Campaign

@[DE]Danielle More out of curiosity... when and how? There are no more streams before TennoCon, are there?

Hello!

Some of us have been away. Real life Tenno stuff. We might have missed out a bit. Any luck that those of us who had not re-linked in the past drops might get lucky and be blessed with that missed stuff? Just asking for another Tenno. :) 

I followed your instructions and I'm fully re-linked now. Thank you!

Please, everyone, stay safe and healthy!  

All the best!

Thorkarn

"Who's scruffy looking?"

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)PR RumRunner said:

You should do a drop to make sure it works or your system is current. Don't you think?

1 minute ago, Floutsch said:

@[DE]Danielle More out of curiosity... when and how? There are no more streams before TennoCon, are there?

From the link: 

Tune into any stream in the  Warframe directory for 30 minutes to receive a Sisters of Parvos Grab Bag* (limit of 5 claims)

My sugestion is to create a Message ingame from darvo or lotus with a link to this topic.

We are close to that deadline and i can see the avalanche of complaints already of players who didn't see the topic.

1 hour ago, (PSN)linkle84 said:

thank you for the reminder and all that but have you guys ever thought about maybe coming up with the way so we don't have to relink our accounts every single year to do this would be less of a hassle but I still I understand thank giving people reminders for this but I just think that if you could figure out the way that you know make it where you don't have to do this every single year it would be nice

I can't imagine the inconvenience it must cause to take approximately 3 minutes, once every 365 days, to re-link your accounts. My heart bleeds for you.

1 hour ago, Xeilith said:

Any word on duplicate drops from the current twitch grab bags?

Is that intended?

Because I was really hoping for one of the glyphs in particular.

Will they be available again later?

I also would like to know about that, got two gara glyphs

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Verify both Twitch is linked by checking https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and make sure Warframe is listed in the "OTHER CONNECTIONS" section

for anyone make sure your warframe is linked like said has for me i needed to relink 2 times before i saw the twitch had updated and make sure if u have prime gaming to link twitch then relink amazon prime and check the day of tennocon try not to miss the drop its a new gunblade so better safe then sorry

2 minutes ago, kulow said:

question would be : is it even worth it ?
unless you give out umbra forma or other items, that I can't obtain any time I want them.. well.. it's not worth it.

Not all tenno can afford to miss a free loki prime or a cool saw skin. Maybe you do own everything but its not the case for all tenno. 

And a free slot is a free slot ^.^ 

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Actually I'm pretty sure it's a brand new weapon.

You just made my day a brighter one thanks ^.^ 

"Get the brutal Vastilok Gunblade when you watch TennoCon on Twitch for 30 consecutive minutes with a linked account!"

Archived