Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of Nightwave Intermission 3

[DE]Dudley

I got hosed because I never knew it was ending and was farming this for months...

DE crushed my soul with how they stealth ended night wave for my friends and me. They should of sent a mail/message...

And you please make this right and add back in the shop?

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Leontiesh said:

All of you saying that I had 6 months to do it, you are sorely mistaken. I had exactly yesterday and today to do it, that's all. Not 1 second more. The way I use my time is purely my own business and nobody else's. This isn't the problem. The problem is that DE said it was possible to complete Nightwave using recovered missions but it's clearly bugged. This has prevented me from achieving what they said was possible. Had they announced this 10 days ago, perhaps this issue could've been solved by the reset, but it wasn't so. They announced yesterday and this made it impossible because of a bug and mismanagement on their part, which I was unaware of. I trusted them for this to work. It doesn't. 

Yeah I started to experience what you was talking about. Was stuck on 26. Kind of mad. 2 umbra forma’s right in front of me but just couldn’t reach it. With the builds I have planned, I don’t need that many. But would’ve been nice. 

All the other times it was announced like 2 weeks in advanced. So I figured I could take a break and by the time they say it was ending in 2 weeks, then I’ll do all the recovered missions. 

The timing plus the bugs were completely unexpected. Not only were we caught off guard, but then got held back by the bugs. Too bad people who spend 24/7 on this game refuse to comprehend. 

This is clearly not their problem, therefor not their concern, therefor their opinion is invalid. That’s like some anti-dog person responding to a dog loving post. 

Edited by (PSN)chris1pat8twins
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

DE: Puts a notice that Nightwave will end soon on twitter, forum and game.

Players that don't pay attention: WHA-!? YOU DIDN'T TELL US!

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

To be honest players should not have to run twitter or even need to come to the forums, some players just want to play and this time DE did a $&*^ move like your post, by not announcing it like they normally do, the notice was up for one day in the news feed in the players orbiters, me I don't care it's ended, I spent all my creds.

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

To be honest players should not have to run twitter or even need to come to the forums, some players just want to play and this time DE did a $&*^ move like your post, by not announcing it like they normally do, the notice was up for one day in the news feed in the players orbiters, me I don't care it's ended, I spent all my creds.

i'm sorry but i can't be sad or empathise with people that care about stuff but doesn't pay attention to said thing. 

They did tell people about the NW ending, they didn't care to check or look. 

let them cry about it.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

i'm sorry but i can't be sad or empathise with people that care about stuff but doesn't pay attention to said thing. 

They did tell people about the NW ending, they didn't care to check or look. 

let them cry about it.

I must've missed your notification. Did you send it to the entire player base? Who are those people whom you've told about? I wish I were one of them. I only got notified by DE 1 day before it was over.

27 minutes ago, (PSN)max141064 said:

DE: Puts a notice that Nightwave will end soon on twitter, forum and game.

Players that don't pay attention: WHA-!? YOU DIDN'T TELL US!

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

DE announced in game 1 day before Nightwave was over. Twitter, forum, tennocon? That's not Warframe, those are social media platforms which I, myself, and others don't check because why would I? This was announced in game in the previous Nightwaves with weeks ahead, not 1 day like now. So no, not the player's fault. But sure, go ahead and trivialize DE's mess up. 

unknown.png

Announced on July 27th, disabled on July 28th. 

• Like 6

On 2021-07-28 at 5:39 AM, leirynot said:

"Not all challenges need to be completed" they said. I've done all of the dailies since sisters came out, and just completed all of the weeklies, so that's a lie.

Well, it would be redundant to say 'All challenges need to be compleated if you wait 5 months to start doing it.

Also, dailies are the 'top up' of the sytem. It takes about 2-3 months to fully do the Nightwave. I think 3-4 level a week is achiveable by doing all challanges that week, dailies included.