Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Sisters of Parvos: Hotfix #5

@DEDanielle another question I have is are you guys aware of the host migration bug?

This is a new one that's been going on for a few weeks now it's where the host loses connection & ends up being solo or the entire quite is separated into solo runs 

I never uses to have issues dropping out but now seems like for a few weeks this new host migration bug rares its ugly head every day..

And no it not my connection because when this started occurring I tested other multi player games to be sure & I'm not losing connection in them.. so this seems to be a warframe issue only..

Plus it's happening to other host too where we are in the game together & all of a sudden the host gets booted & it separates all 4 of us into the mission by ourselves..

Just want to make sure you're aware so it can hopefully get fixed as well.. Thanks 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A quick and small hotfix post-TennoCon 2021! We hope you enjoy the day’s events.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nightwave Cred Offerings not appearing. 

Hello, as quick aside I am unable to install stance forma on the Dark-Split Sword!

4 hours ago, (PSN)OmarAlaz3r said:

But it is useless for those who reached 60 and no longer able to receive any further cred to buy more stuff ! Extend that limit to 100 and let us continue with Nora otherwise why should anyone play or complete a missions?

For fun? Not everyone plays exclusively for Nightwave grinding. I personally have 6 accounts I play regularly and enjoy every minute of Warframe.

Thanks to the slew of bug fixes lately, I'm always impressed with how much the team is able to accomplish?

Any chance Nightwave could be permanently coded to 180 levels?  There are many players who have been locked out for weeks now.  90 levels has been insufficient for a very long time and nobody is expecting NW releases to be any faster going forward given the pace of major updates.  Please consider!

/Mentat

Hello, so the new Tannukai chest piece is misaligned on Frost, I also noticed more recently that the shoulder pieces aren't "symmetrically" aligned as well (the left one is slightly off the frame model compared to the right one which I think looks better as is)

Here some screenshots

Spoiler

First the Avia Prime (which is properly aligned) for comparison

E6r-b-BWYAI_-Be?format=jpg&name=large

Then you can clearly see the Tannukai chest piece is misaligned to the left (Frost's left)

E6r-r7aWQAALZNo?format=jpg&name=large

E6r-xjAXsAU6jo3?format=jpg&name=large

Thanks, I hope this gets fixed sometime soon because I honestly love the armor set.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A quick and small hotfix post-TennoCon 2021! We hope you enjoy the day’s events.

Fixes:

Fixed Nightwave Cred Offerings not appearing. 

9 hours ago, (PSN)Sealpup012000 said:
Whens the news feed gettin fixed so we can reach tne comunitys tab ?
I just want to say i hav been part of W.F.For 7 years a say tenocon an was kinda upset that your design teams don't even play the game.Because in my view thats 1 area the details were the game is heading.Thanks   

9 hours ago, (PSN)Ryfore2 said:

For fun? Not everyone plays exclusively for Nightwave grinding. I personally have 6 accounts I play regularly and enjoy every minute of Warframe.

Never said I don’t enjoy every single part of the game, what I said is useless to target the night wave once you hit 60 and we need it extended to 100 if possible plus by reaching 60 this shows that I do indeed enjoy the game and i don’t need to flood the system with 6 account to prove that I do. 👍

New bug… if you just enter orbiter after a mission and immediately (and I mean immediately) try to open arsenal from menu, it bugs out the game and will not let you access it in any way and will make the camera fix itself in 1 place. The camera issue can be fixed by interacting w anything else in the orbiter or opening the menu. But the arsenal stays un-interactive unless you do a mission and come back or you open and leave a mission.

Archived