Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Legendary 1 Master Rank bugged

Tevervin

I reached Legendary 1 MR, and, as far as I know, this Legendary 1 MR increases minimum unmodified mod capacity to 31 (info from wiki states the same), but I have only 3 (or maybe 4) weapons (all Tenet btw) that has their mod capacity increased to 31, everything else i checked has 30.

Is it an issue just for me and every other Legendary 1 players have 31 mod capacity, or is it me not meeting some other conditions?

There was something strange with me getting to Leg 1 mr. Before recent update i needed ~40k exp to get to Leg 1, but right after update a test to Leg 1 become available.

If it is a bug i will make a bugreport.

5 минут назад, Tevervin сказал:

I reached Legendary 1 MR, and, as far as I know, this Legendary 1 MR increases minimum unmodified mod capacity to 31 (info from wiki states the same), but I have only 3 (or maybe 4) weapons (all Tenet btw) that has their mod capacity increased to 31, everything else i checked has 30.

Is it an issue just for me and every other Legendary 1 players have 31 mod capacity, or is it me not meeting some other 

Maybe I will say something very stupid, but your question sounds suspicious. Tenet, Kuva, Paracesis have 40 max polarity that’s why you get 30 + base capacity. But you want 31 polarity on base weapon like Stropha? No it doesn’t work this way.

Or your Kuva weapons also 30 polarity? Than ut would be question to Support, probably even bug-report.

12 минут назад, SpiritTeA сказал:

Maybe I will say something very stupid, but your question sounds suspicious. Tenet, Kuva, Paracesis have 40 max polarity that’s why you get 30 + base capacity. But you want 31 polarity on base weapon like Stropha? No it doesn’t work this way.

Or your Kuva weapons also 30 polarity? Than ut would be question to Support, probably even bug-report.

Tenet and Kuva have 40 MAX, but I talked about minimum mod capacity. All my Kuva and Tenet, except those 3 weapons, are 40/80 mod capacity just like on MR 30.
Also i have Tenet Detron 0 forma with 30 capacity, but my Tenet Cycron 3 forma has 31 capacity. I thought it was because of forma, but formaing Tenet Arca Plasmor does not made it 31 capacity.

I just wanted to check if i'm doing someting wrong to get this extra mod capacity.

15 минут назад, KnossosTNC сказал:

Pretty sure you can only get starting 31 capacity on Kuva/Tenet weapons and the Paracesis.

That is for me kinda bad thing, because Tenet/Kuva already has alot of capacity, why giving them even more? Usual weapons need thi additional capacity to stay relevant. 

18 minutes ago, Tevervin said:

That is for me kinda bad thing, because Tenet/Kuva already has alot of capacity, why giving them even more? Usual weapons need thi additional capacity to stay relevant. 

Except its not "more" capacity for the tenet/kuva weapons, it just follows what every other rank does for minimum capacity up to their maximums.

For every other weapon they have a max of 30 capacity (60 with potato).
For Tenet/Kuva weapons they have a max of 40 capacity (80 with potato).

Since youre LR1, technically MR31, what happens is that after you forma the Tenet/Kuva weapons at least once the game recognizes that their maximum level is higher than 30 and gives you the equivalent rank of capacity unlock.
For example you forma a tenet weapon once.  It's maximum level is now 32, meaning its maximum capacity is now 32 (64 with potato).  The game sees that you are LR1/MR31 and gives you 31 levels of capacity for that weapon.

For every other piece of equipment in the game it sees that their maximum level is 30 so it gives you 30 levels worth of capacity.  It can't give you more capacity than the weapons maximum level.
Kuva/Tenet weapons just happen to have more than 30 levels in them.

1 hour ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I completed the Legendary rank 1 test and there was no mention of gaining increased mod capacity on the reward screen. 

You have it from every rank. It's mean then you are mr0 you have 0 capacity for a new gun. mr15 will have 15 on unranked gun.

With MR30 the minimum capacity is already on the same level as maximum capacity. So Legendary 1 can't give us an increase in capacity.

Imagine the uproar everywhere if players at legendary ranks would have a gameplay advantage in the form of increased max capacity.

6 hours ago, -JT-_-R3W1ND said:

You have it from every rank. It's mean then you are mr0 you have 0 capacity for a new gun. mr15 will have 15 on unranked gun.

Don't you think I know that? I'm just saying after completing previous tests it specifically states that your base mod capacity has increased. It doesn't mention that after the Legendary Rank 1 test. 

I4lczTa.png

1 hour ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Don't you think I know that? I'm just saying after completing previous tests it specifically states that your base mod capacity has increased. It doesn't mention that after the Legendary Rank 1 test. 

I don't know what to think. You didn't put any context. And you put this into this post, so it looks like you arguing with OP.

to be fair, this is what happens when you decide on a number (30) as your maximum for most important things and then decide to break that rule without really thinking it through; most people figured ALL weapons would go no higher than 30, and 30 would be the top Mastery Rank. then DE decided Paracesis and Kuva/Tenet weapons should go higher, and that they needed something to keep MR30 players around for longer too. 

Ok, thank you all for making it clear for me!

Weapons will be 31 capacity if only their max capacity is over 30, and that is only the case for Kuva/Tenet/Paracesis with at least 1 forma.

17 часов назад, -JT-_-R3W1ND сказал:

Double check this and wrote to support if this is true.

This is the only thing goes wrong with you.

And my Tenet Arca Plasmor turned out to be fine, no bugs here.

I hope this topic will help others, who is getting this "31 minimum mod capacity" wrong as me.

Archived