Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

long range secondary advice

klymizitp

Question

8 answers to this question

Way to many possibilities man...

What frame are you using? 1 or multiple?  (when u need ranged weapons)

Where are you fighting that needs range??

------------

-In general.... if your mid to short range combatant then just focus on getting into that range....  bullet jump or abilities....  

-Theres all kinds of pistols and thrown weapons for attacking at range..

-Kuva Nukor/Tenet Cycron w/ ruinious extension mod should solve all range problems.....  

-I still dont use guns very much, especially not with such a stupid insane short duration on merci arcanes...  but the Epitaph is a beast....  

• It Can charge to snipe at thing
  • quick shots + primed fulmination = 13 meters+ of loot box smashing awesomeness
  • Epitaph easily goes over 100% crit and has infinite ammo.. (*not so infinite lol...   100+ rounds)
  • Looks awesome on your frame

My Epi has no riven.. not that I have the space to even fit one....  but I can spam aoe's on guys in Steel Path and kill them so you can imagine what it does to everything else.   And mine is built for huge aoe's.  You could trade aoe for more crit damage or a riven.  (for a riven I would look to replace general damage or elemental damage mods and then add to that with like status chance or insane crit damage).   But to me its ability to smash loot/security cameras is what makes it awesome to me.  

This might be an uncommon suggestion, but I would say Kuva Twin Stubbas. They hit like a truck once you rank them up, and they're hitscan so just point them at anything within 300m and pull the trigger. Toss the recoil reduction mod in the exilus slot and you can just hold down the trigger until they die.

My personal recommendation is the Akarius! ...Given that you've got some kind of stagger-resist. Missiles fly indefinitely, have homing capabilities, and have a really large explosive radius to boot, so it's incredibly hard NOT to hit far-away targets. Extremely satisfying to use on open world maps =w=

I use shotgun primary so somewhat short range. Arca Scisco is secoundary weapon of my choice and it is basically handheld sniper rifle. laser pistol with pinpoint accurity and featuring actual scope with very nice Corpus design and switchable zoom levels. Weapon stacks its unique buff and gets +20/+20% chance for status/crit after 5 shots in row which isnt half bad

Archived