Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do i earn reputation on the warframe market? (warframe.market)

youknowimcav

Question

10 answers to this question

the reality is - you basically don't.

essentially nobody uses the system. like 1/100 people might remember that it's even there and another 1/100 might actually use it. and the people that have some Rep likely got it from either a Patreon perk or buying fake Reviews.

You could beg people you trade with to leave a +1. That happens a lot but I usually ignore those requests after a trade. 

Do people even pay attention to it? Every time it's a high amount of rep, I assume it's someone from a big clan that boosted each other or they're a patreon subscriber that increased rep.

18 hours ago, youknowimcav said:

How do i earn reputation on the warframe market? (warframe.market)

People just sometimes will leave you an upvote, and then often they don't. But so that's how it grows over time, plain and simple.

Presumably being polite and good-natured about it may help, but don't expect miracles from it. And sure some people will ask for it, though personally I'd rather extend a favor unasked for.

20 hours ago, taiiat said:

the reality is - you basically don't.

essentially nobody uses the system. like 1/100 people might remember that it's even there and another 1/100 might actually use it. and the people that have some Rep likely got it from either a Patreon perk or buying fake Reviews.

That's not true.

I use it and every now and then I ask a trader to give me a rep. The higher you are, the more likely people will come to you if you the same price as someone else. I also use it whenever I want to buy from another person. It definitely has it's value.

8 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

That's not true.

I also use it whenever I want to buy from another person. It definitely has it's value.

yes, it very much is. saying "well i do it, so that means lots of people are". no, a marginal Percentage of the people that use the Platform use the Rating/Review system at all.

you're reading words that i didn't say. i didn't say whether it was useful in some way or not. just that almost nobody participates in it.

6 hours ago, taiiat said:

yes, it very much is. saying "well i do it, so that means lots of people are". no, a marginal Percentage of the people that use the Platform use the Rating/Review system at all.

you're reading words that i didn't say. i didn't say whether it was useful in some way or not. just that almost nobody participates in it.

You state something without any proof. Do you have the statistics on how many people use it?

I mean 90 percent of the time, I have brought something from Warframe Market, I have left a Reputation point with the seller, and a note explaining why. This Trader was friendly with good prices . This seller was prompt and polite. I wouldn't if the user was impolite/ghosted, but almost all the people I brought/sold to were sweet and friendly. 

Maybe thats relatively rare though, as I remember two of them gave me positive feedback as well, when i reached out to them and was the buyer. 

I suppose if you sell lower prices on average, are friendly and accommodating, throw in small freebies (like if you see they are a really new player and you have 20 spare sets of a Prime weapon) then with no expectations, ask at the end of the transaction, if they could rate and comment on your Warframe Market profile, that should have a high success rate. 

If I as a customer, were treated well, I'd be more willing to use that seller more for other trades, even if other sellers were cheaper. So leaving a nice review can remind me of that as well. 

I'd say its also not especially significant in the long run though.

Archived