Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QTCC Community Streams Schedule October 18 to October 24

[DE]Dudley

OfgrVjnKw60CNEz3OoyUcU08lFPzDIbLddWo2H1e

Tenno,

We are proud to continue in the Quest to Conquer Cancer (QTCC)! For the second year in a row, we are collaborating with Princess Margaret Cancer Centre for the month of October in the fight against Breast Cancer. As a result, our streams this month will be extra special as we try to raise awareness and donations to help those impacted and affected by cancer.
sDha5P_vEf7A04Yuxcge34T8gyhHSz__TIcpF89D

In Warframe, October also happens to be Naberus and as such, each of our Twitch Drops this month will be a Trick or Treat Grab Bag. For this week’s Drops, watch twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive the Trick or Treat: Supercharger Grab Bag

• Orokin Catalyst
  • Orokin Reactor
  • Exilus Weapon Adapter
  • Orokin Cell 
  • Cell Array Decoration 

mz_HBG__Lv-sP4-GOovJ1YWqIGVxJINfSGnfbWe9

In addition to Drops being enabled on our streams, if you watch any of our Community Fundraisers for the duration of the week you will also be eligible to receive this week’s Drops. 

Our Community Fundraisers for the week are:

Twitch Drops Eligibility Reminders

• Please ensure that you have your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked so that you may be eligible for Drops. We have a handy guide here in case you have not done so already!
  • This week’s Drops will be available from 9 a.m. ET on Monday until 11:30 p.m. ET on Sunday.
  • No matter which stream you watch, you may only claim this week’s grab bag a maximum of 5 times.

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

dJvh5s7.png

20 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

One is not like the other...

Four you can get in-game, the other you can't without buying it in the market? 

At least it's not the spore mass decoration... I got three of those last week, which would make my orbiter look like my kubrow needs a serious adjustment to its diet 🙃

oh wow, catalyst and reactor. those are 5/5 drops.
orokin cells and weapon adapter are not that hard to get, but i have found myself in situations where i was scrambling for them. i'm sure there are plenty of tennos who can appreciate these.
iirc cell array is only available for plats in the market cmiiw. but we have to admit that it's a pretty sexy decoration -considering we had nanospore and neuroptic mass in the past, literally turd decorations. 

so by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i'm very proud to rate this week's drop my first 5 thumbs out of 5! (👍👍👍👍👍)

i could nitpick and demand more cells or something, but i really struggle to find anything wrong with this dropset. 
if warframe could have drops of at least this quality every week, i'm sure the current viewer's satisfaction will increase, probably even attract more new viewers, even if they're just casuals looking to get free catalyst or reactors.

Archived