The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

[DE]Danielle

22 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

50k in one hour? From where?

Steel path Vodyanoi with a mod drop chance booster, a khora, a nekros, a pull frame (let's say nidus) and then whatever (say wisp) and body cutting weaponry and a competent team. Averaging a bit north of >40k an hour.

Not to mention RJs and Arbys.

Or hey an even faster way if you happened to purchase an Unvaulting Accessories Pack and have 200p. Buy Anasa statues with it, turn them in and get 69k endo.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)toughdragon17 said:

Usually sculptures, selling duplicate mods, and regular farming and now with the golden instinct its easier to find sculptures iv found one after another each day iv got a massive amount of endo from doing this im currently standing at 400,000 endo 

That's not getting you much in an hour compared to what other guy said. 

2 hours ago, XXSierra117XX said:

Steel path Vodyanoi with a mod drop chance booster, a khora, a nekros, a pull frame (let's say nidus) and then whatever (say wisp) and body cutting weaponry and a competent team. Averaging a bit north of >40k an hour.

Not to mention RJs and Arbys

Why the mod drop booster? 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Why the mod drop booster? 

Because a mod drop chance booster costs nothing in RMC (can be purchased via ducats and sorties) unless you buy a Prime Accessories pack, which has a 7-day Booster included in its price. 

Still cheaper than what they are selling 50k endo for here. :)

Also I edited my og post a bit, added another extremely secret way you can use to get endo if you got plat to spend (Like what DE is expecting we have with Regal Aya).

13 minutes ago, XXSierra117XX said:

Because a mod drop chance booster costs nothing in RMC (can be purchased via ducats and sorties) unless you buy a Prime Accessories pack, which has a 7-day Booster included in its price. 

But like what's the point? So you get more dropped mods that dissolve for a measly amount of endo that slowly adds up?

15 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

But like what's the point? So you get more dropped mods that dissolve for a measly amount of endo that slowly adds up?

If it adds up to be more than 40k endo an hour,  how is the quanta it drops in measly?

Are you the kind of guy who says "Oh my tap only drips a measly 1 drop of water every few seconds, no need to fix it" and then ends up wasting 3000 gallons of water in a year?

You were challenging people to tell of a way to get more endo per hour than they are selling, and I told you what endo-focus-farming players do.

5 minutes ago, XXSierra117XX said:

If it adds up to be more than 40k endo an hour,  how is the quanta it drops in measly?

Are you the kind of guy who says "Oh my tap only drips a measly 1 drop of water every few seconds, no need to fix it" and then ends up wasting 3000 gallons of water in a year?

You were challenging people to tell of a way to get more endo per hour than they are selling, and I told you what endo-focus-farming players do.

You completely misread what I'm saying and instead decided to be condescending. I'm asking what purpose does the mod booster play. As far as I can see, the majority of the endo comes from drops and not the mods afterward. 

Your analogy is incorrect. I clearly stated "that slowly adds up" in my statement meaning ism acknowledging it'll mean something eventually. You'd rather be negative I guess. 

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! 

With Prime Resurgence launching tomorrow, we wanted to answer your requests to (a) add Platinum to the packs and (b) add Accessories Packs with Platinum. 

A. The reality is that for this inaugural launch we are unable at this time (right before launch) to add Platinum to the packs due to technical and compliance limitations across all Warframe’s platforms. We want to avoid doing any changes midway through the event as well, with it becoming a logistical challenge on the backend setup and unfair to the players who were early participants. While it is not possible for this first run, we have pages upon pages of feedback here that will be considered alongside the data we’ll be reviewing once the event has finished. Rest assured the importance of bonus Platinum in the value proposition is noted for next time. 

B. The same reasoning from A applies to adding Accessories Packs - there is still much to consider for an event that has yet to run, but being the biggest discussed point here we know it is desired. But since we are unable to add a Pack at this point, there is no way for us to add Platinum to a pack that doesn’t exist. 

We really want to stress again that this is our first attempt at running an event like this. It has been 8 years of the same Prime Access system and 7 years of Prime Vault, we aren’t reinventing the wheel but we are venturing into an entirely new way to make Prime items available in ways we’ve never attempted before. And this is why player feedback is so vital, we know what your top concerns are and will take it into consideration if we look at a future run of Prime Resurgence. 

We just simply cannot commit to any major systematic changes at this time, because of the reasons listed above and because we need performance data to make educated and informed decisions if we run the event again. These may not be the answers you were hoping for, but for the sake of transparency they are the answers we have to give at this time. We also want to make a point of saying that you as a player have the freedom to participate in any form that is most comfortable to you. With far more avenues of access to free-path Primed items with Aya, you can dedicate your time to building up that Prime inventory that you’ve been dreaming of. 

Thank you for reading and we’ll see you for tomorrow’s launch! 

Next time just anounce it and ignore the feedback like you did with invigorations.You worked 5 months on this and you missed the simple math behind plat+accessory value is not equal to accessory value or you thought that the community will be to dumb to realize.

Being the first time event is not a real excuse to try dirty tactics,usually when something new is implemented Devs are more careful and make sure that thing like this don’t happen but maybe my expectations are to high for DE…

15 hours ago, DukeRukasu said:

I am talking about discounted plat, what the vault packs clearly were. You could get infinite packs of discounted plat.

Also how on earth do you get 100%. 3 aya cost 20 bucks, with 3 Aya you can get a Accessoire-Pack without the 200 plat. So you wanna say 200 plat is also worth 20 bucks?

They aren't saying 200p is worth $20. The value of the pack has been reduced by half, but the price remained the same, hence 100% increase in cost. I suppose "50% decrease in value" would've been a better way to word it, since the pack itself is the same price.

10 hours ago, (PSN)FabianaGondim said:

The justification for not including platinum instead of endo or lowering the price to make up for the difference has not yet convinced me haha

Me either.  I know Danielle's probably just a messenger in all of this, but all I'm reading from her update is "we'll consider and address feedback about the platinum issues and such, but only after we see how many suckers we get with the first run of the event". I really, really hate to say it that way, but that's just how it makes me feel.  With the massive amount of outcry to fix this before launch and how much of a blatant ripoff it is, I just don't see any of the reasons they have given so far as good enough to justify not doing so.  I understand the need to get out updates and all that on time, but with something like this that's going to damage the community's trust? Trust is a hard thing to earn back once lost.  I would rather see the update/event, heck, even New War be [DE]layed to fix this, rather than having them launch it on time with the excuse of "sorry, we know you're not happy with this but we're gonna do it anyway, and (maybe) fix it next time, if there's even a next time"

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

As far as I can see, the majority of the endo comes from drops and not the mods afterward. 

From the wiki:

• Mod Drop Chance Boosters also affect the drop rates of Endo as it is considered a mod.
    • However, this only applies to Mods and Endo dropped from enemies and not those awarded from missions.

2 minutes ago, XXSierra117XX said:

From the wiki:

• Mod Drop Chance Boosters also affect the drop rates of Endo as it is considered a mod.
    • However, this only applies to Mods and Endo dropped from enemies and not those awarded from missions.

That's the answer that you should have given rather than the snarky answer you gave prior. Thank you. 

Hi folks - relatively new to the forums, despite being a player for a long time on PC. Am at L1, have all the prime frames and weapons (apart from Founders, was too late for that party), mostly from either unvaults, or PC market. 

I was really looking forward to finally getting the Targis Prime Armor and Velorum Sigil for my fashionframe desires, as I wasn't able to afford the pack(s) when those came around. 

I'm disappointed though that there's no plat in with this, and instead there's endo. I have all the endo I need for ages, kind of sad to see that this is being included in the offer as a bonus... I think that your marketing people hit an own goal with this one. 

I do have a question though - is the removal of plat from the offer part of the mechanic about enabling cross-save and cross-play? Asking, as I'm aware that the console versions of the game have a differing mechanic to plat than the PC ones (no discounts etc), with the game economy reflective of that - is this experimental short lifespan vault with its own unique currency intended to not crash out console game economies?

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

That's the answer that you should have given rather than the snarky answer you gave prior. Thank you. 

I thought you were being intentionally obtuse and were gonna make some bad faith arguments so deployed my statements in that manner.

Sorry and you are welcome.

Lol, so we gotta pay… an equal amount of money for a thing that has a lower value than the other thing?! How does that work?! 

I feel like this event was just made to make people pay more…

The easiest solution (like many people have said before me) IS TO JUST LOWER THE PRICE for Regal Aya.

”It would be unfair for the people who already payed” If something has a lower value than the other it should cost LESS MONEY to purchase! It should’ve cost less from the beginning… also all the comments I’ve read so far include NEGATIVE FEEDBACK about the regal Aya system, which shows how much of a BS scam it is

3 hours ago, Cazzzz said:

You really mean to tell every single one of us that a mere PRICE ADJUSTMENT in accord with the missing platinum value is too much of a "Logistical" leap? That's just ignorant.

I was really close to spending a little bit on the event but this pathetic answer to clearly vast and numerable concern swayed me the other way, and that's coming from a long-time spender for the game.

A hundred times this. They've already shown they can make some sort of adjustment with the addition of Endo to the packs after the initial backlash - there is no recourse for this.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb LillyRaccune:

DE clearly said that changing/updating Prime Vault and relics drops takes a huge amount of lead planning and dev work. Now I don't know why it is complicated, but DE said it so I believe them.

Just chillout and save your money.

I wish I could believe DE in the same way but I don't anymore after they made wrong claims about the 1:1 value and then stealth edited the statement after being caught lying.
Also all their explanations sound very fishy.
If I would encounter an online shop somewhere where such strange explanations are given (partly contradicting stuff) all my senses would tell me that this is a fraud/scam. Right now I have exactly this specific feeling with DE and the fact that DE is meanwhile owned by a company known for shady business practices does not make it any better.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

50k in one hour? From where?

You buy them....

I upgraded 4 Galvanized Mods in  2 Hours so this is legitamately better than playing any Game mode.... Especially since Arbitrations has now gotten so polluted with Junk in its Reward Tables.... 

This is what I'm going to do and what I'm going to Encourage everyone else to do going forward... Don't play Warframe... Buy Warframe.. it's much faster 😝.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Noooooo.... Endo isn't Classified as a Resource According to the Game's Logic... It's technically a mod (I'm guessing it's a Throwback to the days of Fusion Cores).... And Vodyanoi drops Endo By the Buttload if you have this Booster Active....it's a very practical way of Farming Endo.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

I feel like this event was just made to make people pay more…

Maybe the Player Metrics are not looking too good over at DE Headquarters ,🤔

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1:

Tell me. What is Hitchin's Razor? Did you understand what I'm saying? 

I understand what you are imply, I just do not agree with it. There is plenty of evidence of very strange crap going on here atm. DE making false claims... stealth editing posts instead of admitting mistakes, being totally vague with everything and even contradicting their own statements.

Allright. after a good nights sleep I woke up to this. What in the world? I am glad DE responded, but I am less glad that they didn't really respond, you know. I want to make it clear that the PR-team, Danielle, Rebecca and all of you are great and none of us are blaming you or are attacking your character. This is directed towards the company.

As many people have stated, it doesn't make sense that you can't lower the prices on raya. All you'd have to do is change some values, and then all's well.

The saddest part about this sham is that if noone buys raya, then the event will never happen again. And the free path is great. Stupendous even. Most of the vets won't buy this. Your target is newer players. I for one will try to warn them, but will of course not reach a substantial amout of people. So if your plan goes smooth, then a lot of new and fresh fish will buy raya, and statistically speaking, then event will be a success. Prices were fair and nothing is wrong. Question is. How many one-time-purchases will there be? Cuz, you know. Scammers only get one transaction from their costumers most of the time. (Two in your instance considering you are abusing math within your raya-packs). And who is buying raya? Vets, or newbies? That is certainly a statistic you are able to show us, so don't pretend you aren't able to.

If nothing changes, then I will have confirmed that you no longer care about support from your playerbase. You will show that you want money, regardless of how. You'll be okay with overpricing and decieving players into spending more money than they should've or would've.

There is no logistical issue, there is just greed

You'd have gotten very little pushback if you'd reduced the price to compensate for the missing Plat from the beginning.  You can still salvage this if you do so before it goes live.

I have no direct horse in this race. I was never going to buy the Aya either way, as I'm not too worried about cosmetics and I recently bought some plat anyway.  But plenty of other players would have liked to do this. The fact is that these are people who want to give you money in exchange for these items - just not if it feels like you're taking advantage.  Of course people are factoring the plat into the value when they purchase a pack, plat has a monetary value. It's ridiculous to suggest that price and value parity actually exists at the current price points.

I'm excited for Prime Resurgence, but I 100% understand why others, the ones who actually planned to engage with the premium offerings, have such a bad taste over this. I would too were I among those who were interested in the Regal Aya in the first place. You really should reduce the price to bring actual parity.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb toelicker98:

They aren't saying 200p is worth $20. The value of the pack has been reduced by half, but the price remained the same, hence 100% increase in cost. I suppose "50% decrease in value" would've been a better way to word it, since the pack itself is the same price.

But that's not true imo. Tell me how you get to that 50% reduction or 100% increase? 100% increase would mean double the usual price, which is around 20$ for an accesoires pack. The only thing missing in the pack is 200p. But 200p is around 12 $,  not 20 $. So we only have an increase of more or less 60%. And this goes even lower when you take into account that 200p for what it is: Discounted Plat. So i would say all in all the price rise is maybe 30%.

Archived