Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Prime Resurgence Dev Workshop & FAQ

So can the bundles be obtainable through gameplay, or is it only the frames and weapons that have the non-paid currency with this event? If the latter, then this event is rather pointless for me as I already have all of the primes as is...

• Like 29

Just now, SephirothWS said:

So can the bundles be obtainable through gameplay, or is it only the frames and weapons that have the non-paid currency with this event? If the latter, then this event is rather pointless for me as I already have all of the primes as is...

I think the only thing obtainable on this event are the relics, while the bundle cost real money

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

I don’t want to be that guy, but could you make a video explaining this? I personally feel it would be a much better format to help explain the post, as the whole thing is rather confusing even after reading it several times. 

I'm sure a Warframe content creator will make a video about it. Though a official video would be cool.

• Like 8

Aya is an earned currency that is your free path to gaining Prime items through the in-game Relic system. It is a resource that is exchanged for Void Relics and other non-premium items available in Varzia’s wares. Aya is found in Missions (The Void or Bounties) or has a chance of appearing in Relic Packs available for purchase in the Market for Platinum or Syndicate Offerings for Standing.

can u give us more detail and more info on which mission and how to get it?

• Like 9

WHERE CAN I FIND AYA?
During Prime Resurgence, Aya will drop in place of Void Relics during Missions in the Void, as well as Bounties. You’ll also be able to acquire Aya through Relic Packs in the in-game Market.
For more information on Drop Rates for Aya, please see here.

Well? Where is it? it's been 2 minutes already.
  • Like 8

You got me all excited to buy prime accessories, then you dropped the price tag. $20 for one item? When I can get the full accessory pack for the same price?

That's total BS.

I'm at the point where I'm missing literally ONE prime item that comes from relics, so the Aya is largely useless. Meaning I'll have a ton of it and no reason to spend it. But the Regal Aya I actually care about, I can't afford to buy!

Edited by Saikousoku
  • Like 73

7 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

I don’t want to be that guy, but could you make a video explaining this? I personally feel it would be a much better format to help explain the post, as the whole thing is rather confusing even after reading it several times. 

Megan and Rebecca will be going over it tonight on Prime Time at 7 PM ET https://www.twitch.tv/warframe  I'll share the clip here afterwards! 

2 minutes ago, Mancillaum said:

WHERE CAN I FIND AYA?
During Prime Resurgence, Aya will drop in place of Void Relics during Missions in the Void, as well as Bounties. You’ll also be able to acquire Aya through Relic Packs in the in-game Market.

The event starts November 16th - Aya will be earnable then. 

• Like 5

il y a 2 minutes, Mancillaum a dit :
WHERE CAN I FIND AYA?

Yep, completely agree, I was supposed to learn infos about drop RATES for Aya, but there's nothing interesting here. Liars, yet again.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The event starts November 16th - Aya will be earnable then.

Will the earnable Aya be used to obtain things like the extractor prime blueprints (Both distilling and Titan) as well as armor accessories? Or is it purely for the frames and weapons?

• Like 2

7 минут назад, BlcTi сказал:

Aya is an earned currency that is your free path to gaining Prime items through the in-game Relic system. It is a resource that is exchanged for Void Relics and other non-premium items available in Varzia’s wares. Aya is found in Missions (The Void or Bounties) or has a chance of appearing in Relic Packs available for purchase in the Market for Platinum or Syndicate Offerings for Standing.

can u give us more detail and more info on which mission and how to get it?

yea i wouldn't be happy to get 5 aya from relic pack from syndicate so i can later trade lets say 100 of it for 1 relic
i would like to stay on 3 relic per syndicate packs without aya (if it works like i understood)

Edited by Merrcenary
  • Like 3

On 2021-11-02 at 3:05 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Additionally, the introduction of Aya in the place of Vaulted Relics means we no longer need to hand-curate drop tables for Vaultings and Unvaultings, since one new currency allows players the choice of what Vaulted Relics to buy. 

I hope this doesn't mean the publicly accessible drop table listing is going to be abandoned. It's been integral for user created web tools like the Warframe Reliquary.

• Like 9

• (XBOX)YoungGunn82 changed the title to Prime Resurgence?? Hol’d up, wait…a….minute…. it is cheaper to just buy plat and trade for your primes!
  • [DE]Danielle locked this topic