Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #158 (The New War Devstream)

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

The reason is that many players are expecting some Hyfroid changes. Will we have some Hydroid rework sonn ?

Highly doubt it. Even if DE is working to tweak or "rework" Hydroid, they're probably going to adjust some numbers and not give him new abilities or functionality. They gave him a Prime trailer (all for a meme btw) a year ago and haven't touched him since and will most likely forget about him. Thus the cycle continues.

Plus they're putting all of their resources into the New War.

https://imgur.com/a/bNwI0dw 

can you guys explain this ^ fourth door at the top of the orbiter near to the kiddo door? 

before start bashing me that isn't a railjack door if it is the light would turn on plus!  we able to go up there but it isn't really for railjack.

something is hidden that door wonder what could it be ? and it's been there since the 3rd change of orbiter. 

So DE please explain and not many people realizing there's a fourth door at the top but most of them presume is for railjack but I don't think so..

1 hour ago, xanawilliam said:

-snip-

Do you own a railjack?...

Edit: Looking at the quest logo near your screenshot, it looks like you haven't done the Limbo Quest yet, if not then, I don't think you are able to do the Railjack Quest until you have completed it, as for the "Door" itself, IT IS for the Railjack, it's the tube connected to the Railjack that is docked above your orbiter, that's connected to it.

So yes, it is...

1 hour ago, xanawilliam said:

we able to go up there but it isn't really for railjack.

It is for Railjack. 

if you own a Railjack you can see your railjack floating on top of the Orbiter's cealing window in front of the arsenal and the Railjack in question has a "tube" that connects the Railjack with that exact part of the Orbiter. 

it has been there since they put that window for the first time.

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Looking at the quest logo near your screenshot, it looks like you haven't done the Limbo Quest yet, if not then, I don't think you are able to do the Railjack Quest until you have completed it, as for the "Door" itself, IT IS for the Railjack, it's the tube connected to the Railjack that is docked above your orbiter, that's connected to it.

If that's a door for railjack right there will be a loading from the tube  but there's isn't what we got is a message popping up not those kind of loading screen from orbiter to mission tho..  plus you have noticed it's been nearly a year since railjack have been there and the dev's never did a  loading from orbiter to railjack via by the door plus it is second time that they changed railjack but it never did for the door transmission.. 

plus if you glitch out of the orbiter you will notice something is off it doesn't fit it.

lastly if you look  at  the 3 doors it is all connected but the top door isn't  if they did  the door for railjack there will be a elevator NOT just teleporting the warframe to orbiter..

2 hours ago, xanawilliam said:

-blah blah blah-

<sighs>

Take a look at the pics below (or the links rather),  this is where this "fancy door" you point out is connected to.

https://ibb.co/4YFgmMm (Tube Image)

You can clearly see the tube where it's connected to, this leads to that little door you see on the roof, why else will it be right under a massive round hole in the roof, being right UNDER the Rail-jack floor, there is no "fancy" teleport or anything, it's a massive tube leading to it, this has been here the day we got railjack and when you GET one, this will show up. Same as in the demo, same as it is in LIVE.

https://ibb.co/wWrRwXC (The Railjack Spot)

Here you can cleanly see in big letters, "Board Railjack" in a red circle, this is where you use to get to the railjack, or you use the Esc Menu to board it, the only reason why it seems to "Teleport" you is cuz DE didn't bother to add any animation (why whuold they) in boarding your railjack from your Orbiter. 

10 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

You can clearly see it says "Board Railjack", I even put a red circle around it for you

https://ibb.co/4YFgmMm

https://ibb.co/wWrRwXC

Yes I do know but the thing is why don't the door open when boarding ? where's the animation when going up ? Where is it ?

Look at the railjack mission when boarding back the railjack there's an animation and also during dojo boarding via by the platform theres animation.

so why the fourth door not opening when boarding, why the door not light up ? you tell me.

I said it again almost 1 year have been past and railjack have been launched, and why DE never mention about the animation for the fourth door when boarding the railjack.

If theres animation when boarding you would able to see the warframe BULLET JUMP to the top door and go to the railjack BY NOT SIMPLY teleporting up and showing the boarding railjack with the spinning thing..

I have own railjack since the launched. 

1 minute ago, xanawilliam said:

so why the fourth door not opening when boarding, why the door not light up ? you tell me.

Please check the edited message, it seems you relied to a old version, that will tell you everything. There is "no animation" to anything, cuz DE didn't bother to put it in, there is nothing fanny about it, it is what it is, it's been like that for the longest time, if you really claim you had a railjack via launch, then you should KNOW what it is

7 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

That's a little strange consider that DE are nomraly more open to their devstreams, I wonder if this means what people are speculating 

Its not really a issue since you should just be able to go rewatch the VOD. I don't think they did this maliciously, just out of ignorance. Now if they disable VODs or something like that then I might call it malicious.

12 hours ago, Hero422 said:

Its not really a issue since you should just be able to go rewatch the VOD. I don't think they did this maliciously, just out of ignorance. Now if they disable VODs or something like that then I might call it malicious.

Oh, my comment didn't save, weird...but yeah I suppose to mention that people are spectating that the strange time is to either just to be a quick devstream and show off, while releasing the update the very next day.  

I have a little question :

Is there any idea of adding an element damage/status resistance to warframes that are based on that same element ? As an exemple : Frost deals with very low temperatures, but he can still get cold damage and status from any enemy weapon : shouldnt he be a bit more resistant to cold ? And Ember to fire damage/status ?

Sometimes, it makes me laugh to see Ember with Immolation active, burnig like hell and still getting some fire status from ennemies...

Perhaps addind a innate passive resistance to damage and status (not a lot, but just a bit, like 25%) to the frames' element would be nice.

Will Riven Slivers get other functions in the game? Would be nice! Right now, the only use is to buy a random Riven Mod once a week.

Personally I expected the Riven Cipher to be purchaseable from Palladino for Riven Slivers, not for Steel Essence from Teshin. Or maybe as a crafing ingredient somewhere. We will see! I'm excited to see what this Devstream will bring!

2 hours ago, Tennbro20 said:

Chewsday, innit? Can we get spear melee weapons? Or polearm/staff stance that behaves as spears? SO PUMPED FOR NEW WAR, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

they alreay did that, it in the plains bounty, an u can get a spear tip zaw part as well, and there is already a tenogen spear skin or 2

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Twirling_Spire

Archived