Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: November 22 - November 26

[DE]Dudley

7 hours ago, (XBOX)LostSpark13 said:

Hello,

I think you forgot to name one arcane.

No, the operator has only 2 types of arcanes for the moment, Magus for the operator and Virtuos for AMPs. There is just showing 1 from Cetus and 2 from Fortuna

7 hours ago, (PSN)goose36963 said:

Here's to hoping I can get a Certus Brace. Haven't hit rank 5 with Little Duck just yet (I hate toroid farming). Still rocking a 223 amp and would like to to build a 247 (I like phahd's homing shot)

It's only and 8% increase for crits at the cost of losing all the status bonus

In numbers:

Certus 20% crit chance bonus / 0% status chance bonus

Lohrin: 12% crit chance / 12% status chance bonus

Void status is quite helpful (a free magnetize), and that status chance of Lohrin also helps for every arcane that change (or adds) elemental / physical damage of the AMP.

Just some info to consider in case you don't get the Certus brace :)

16 hours ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

That is not universal. 

The whole community, including many who have maxed conclave rep BEGGING you to make this universal, undone because some rank 3 conclave being melodramatic on twitter.

Conclave? ...oh right, it's that PvP bit hardly anyone does on the switch. Shame, that basketball like mode looked interesting

54 minutes ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

Wait is the the beam that locks on to an enemy and stays locked on as long as they’re in range? Or does it shoot a homing projectile?

That's Klebrik Scaffold. Phahd Scaffold works like a glaive (literally, the game even recognizes it as melee attack in the kill count)

23 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

They used to, but some player threw a hissy fit about people being able to get conclave standing without playing conclave, and DE listened to them, instead of asking the community like they claim to.

Why is this blatant lie still spreading. Universal Medallions weren't disabled from conclave, these were never enabled in there to begin with. 

On 2021-11-23 at 9:20 AM, ----Legacy---- said:

Why is this blatant lie still spreading. Universal Medallions weren't disabled from conclave, these were never enabled in there to begin with. 

Because they said they were going to.... then some jerk whining and crying to Steve's twitter account made them 'listen to community feedback' and ... not do that thing they said they were going to do and were being roundly praised FOR the inclusion.

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 said:

So how does it work I don’t remember 

you literally shot an energy glaive that search the nearest enemy, exactly like glaives. It explodes and bounce a few times before disappearing. It's the best scaffold for regular gameplay so far

4 minutes ago, Lord_Khaavren said:

Something about giving the community team the entire month of the New War update off doesn’t sit right with me.  Does this seriously not bother anyone else? 

♫ Let’s go on vacation ♫

They're not going on vacation; they have other work to do other than streams and they're focussing on that for The New War update.

5 minutes ago, YuriKeller said:

No streams between DevStream and New War plus no streams in December equals New War really really late in December. 😏

While that's what we typically expect out of DE, suspect this update is coming much earlier in December, like perhaps the 1st .  Could I be wrong? Sure, but I don't think so 🧐

19 hours ago, (XBOX)Ancient Weapon said:

While that's what we typically expect out of DE, suspect this update is coming much earlier in December, like perhaps the 1st .  Could I be wrong? Sure, but I don't think so 🧐

Before the latest prime time I thought they lied about december, and that the devstream would be like "lol and now we're releasing the new war". But they confirmed it december, so I'm hoping for the 1st too.

Archived