Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I literally have more than a 1000 relics - can we get a mission to open more than one relic?

LillyRaccune

With having so many ways to get relics and only one method to actually open them "one-at-a-time", I feel like high-MR tenno need a way to make use of all the extra relics.

Possible relic cracking ideas: EDIT: It was suggested that my ideas are needlessly complicated. Better suggestions have been offered. Thanks for contributing!

• Spoiler
    • MR28 Tenno have access to a Void Survival node where you can open a relic every 4 minutes. (Non-taxi-able)
    • MR29 Tenno have access to a Void Survival node where you can open a relic every 3 minutes. (Non-taxi-able)
    • MR30 Tenno have access to a high level mission node (lasting 10-15 minutes) where you can open only 10 of the same relic at one time.
    • LR01 Tenno receive (1) a blueprint for a Relic Extractor that, when set-up, will open a relic every 8 hours and (2) the ability to direct-exchange relics for 25 Ducats.
    • LR02 Tenno are (1) able to deploy two Relic Extractors at a time and (2) can direct-exchange a relic for a Forma Blueprint.
1 hour ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

a special node that is unlocked around MR25 or something that allows to open you relics, not by time, but reactant-based instead.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Steel Path fissures could be a really natural fit. Lots of spawns, and tending to more experienced players regardless of MR.

1 hour ago, Artekkor said:

unused relics could be dissolved into either endo or - even better - void reactant.

28 minutes ago, Mura said:

bring back the old void keys system

5 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

We should be able to exchange

100 Lith Relics for 1 Aya
 80 Meso Relics for 1 Aya
 50 Neo Relics for 1 Aya
 10 Axi Relics for 1 Aya

500 Axi Relics for 1 Regal Aya maybe? xD

I hope these suggestions are balanced and not over powered.

Lets keep this thread civil. Thank you.

A message to the MR8 veterans out there: congratulations on finding a way to enjoy Warframe, I hope you're happy. If you are about to suggest that low-MR tenno should not be locked out of a feature like this, do not suggest it here. MR8 is attainable by grinding Warframe for less than two weeks. I will not advocate easy or AFK relic cracking for inexperienced, baby tenno.

I welcome you to create a separate thread if the topic is so important to you. Thank you.

Hmm... I think, it is not a good idea to make it time based. Like, I probably own over 500 relics or something too, and would surely love to get to open them quicker than one at a time, moreover since I am on PS4 and it is not that fast when it comes to loading screens, Orbiter included...

A recommendation by me would be making a special node that is unlocked around MR25 or something that allows to open you relics, not by time, but reactant-based instead.
Allow me to explain for I wouldn't like to create confusion, as it seems I am rather good at that:

• You equip your relic of choosing, go the the mission, and crack it open, then, you get the rewards, and can go on to the next one.
    In the case of running with squads, until the last member has opened their relic, the rewards and relic selection screen will no appear. Yes, this could perhaps lead to some trolls taking advantage of said mechanic but lets imagine for now we are playing with a premade squad, or our friends for example, that should give the best results for all of us.

• Timers are problematic, for you might not be able to crack open a relic before the time is due, whereas with my proposed method you'd have 100% certainty you will have enough time to open, and if you happen to collect all reactants before 3 minutes mark as suggested by Lilly above, well, even better!

• I personally do not agree with people who suggest to open multiple relics at the same time, for some players might be a bit slower both at selection screens or selecting rewards and they might not be able to select the multiple choices they are asked to fill.

Hope this is a good idea and I haven't forgotten anything important or game-breaking innit.(?)

I literally have more than a 1000 relics

200.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.😋

I like the idea of faster rate Survival fissures.  Although it'd be funny if they had the same problems with insufficient reactant. 🙃 Also, I'm not sure it really needs to be hard locked to high MR.

Maybe special Steel Path fissures could be a really natural fit. Lots of spawns, and tending to more experienced players regardless of MR.

I don't think we need this much complication into the system that you suggested. There was an orginial idea (it was asked in a DE stream) for void fissures, where you could open 3 at a time. They said it is a good idea and they may implement it. I hope that idea go through soon and we can open 3 at a time.

Edit: I just searched about this, and it seems in that stream they said that prime is the most important income sources in the game, so they won't do this.

in both the acquiring and spending parts of the equation, i would like a more practical way to go about things.

as at both stages, it is a lot of either standing around and waiting, or looping Capture/Exterminate or whatever. neither of these is, well, interesting in any particular way.
but the Player is expected to do Hundreds of Hours of this per Month, roughly speaking. a lot of time spent not doing a whole lot. that just reduces my desire to play the game.

why am i a fan of Eidolon Hunting? because there's stuff to do, actions to preactice/perfect - and not that much waiting(compared to the usual in Warframe). was even better about that before Blink was nerfed, but that's neither here nor there anymore.
anyways, either grinding that is more practical to spend less time waiting around/spamming Capture/Exterminate, or grinding that just involved less waiting around.... i'm up for either. whichever one is more likely to actually happen, i'd like that.

20 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

Optimally i would be very nice if unused relics could be dissolved into either endo or - even better - void reactant.

+1

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

A message to the MR8 veterans out there: congratulations on finding a way to enjoy Warframe, I hope you're happy. If you are about to suggest that low-MR tenno should not be locked out of a feature like this, do not suggest it here. MR8 is attainable by grinding Warframe for less than two weeks. I will not advocate easy or AFK relic cracking for inexperienced, baby tenno.

Sure, MR8 might be too low but why do I have to do MR 28. After certain point there is MR 25 but I've just bought and leveled some easier weapons. I don't feel like grinding some boring stuffs just so I can open a little faster...

.... it just gets 1-2 minutes less (if corrupted won't be bugged).

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

(2) can direct-exchange a relic for a Forma Blueprint.

wait... what? I could just open solo few radiants to get Forma blueprints.

A recommendation by me would be making a special node that is unlocked around MR25 or something that allows to open you relics, not by time, but reactant-based instead.
Allow me to explain ... Hope this is a good idea and I haven't forgotten anything important or game-breaking

This is an interesting idea! I like it.

You equip your relic of choosing, go the the mission, and crack it open, then, you get the rewards, and can go on to the next one.
In the case of running with squads, until the last member has opened their relic, the rewards and relic selection screen will no appear. Yes, this could perhaps lead to some trolls taking advantage of said mechanic but lets imagine for now we are playing with a premade squad, or our friends for example, that should give the best results for all of us.

So you get 10 reactant, pick your reward, move on to the next relic, repeat? I could get behind this idea!

55 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

200.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist.😋

LOL :crylaugh: It wouldn't be surprised if someone here shared a screenshot of more than 10k relics!

55 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I like the idea of faster rate Survival fissures.  Although it'd be funny if they had the same problems with insufficient reactant. 🙃 Also, I'm not sure it really needs to be hard locked to high MR.

Maybe special Steel Path fissures could be a really natural fit. Lots of spawns, and tending to more experienced players regardless of MR.

Yes you are right. And Steel Path does have better spawn rates for this situation along with the "baby tenno" gate that I was so concerned with.

55 minutes ago, Chollynn said:

I don't think we need this much complication into the system that you suggested.

Yes, especially seeing the reasonable and modest suggestions provided by the other tenno here.

55 minutes ago, Chollynn said:

I hope that idea go through soon and we can open 3 at a time.

I would be happy with your suggestion too.

47 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

Or, alternatively, just let us get rid of relics in some other way.
At the very least let us sell them for credits.
Optimally i would be very nice if unused relics could be dissolved into either endo or - even better - void reactant.

YES! Please! This would work for me.

27 minutes ago, taiiat said:

in both the acquiring and spending parts of the equation, i would like a more practical way to go about things.

as at both stages, it is a lot of either standing around and waiting, or looping Capture/Exterminate or whatever. neither of these is, well, interesting in any particular way.
anyways, either grinding that is more practical to spend less time waiting around/spamming Capture/Exterminate, or grinding that just involved less waiting around.... i'm up for either. whichever one is more likely to actually happen, i'd like that.

+1

21 minutes ago, quxier said:

Sure, MR8 might be too low but why do I have to do MR 28. After certain point there is MR 25 but I've just bought and leveled some easier weapons. I don't feel like grinding some boring stuffs just so I can open a little faster...

.... it just gets 1-2 minutes less (if corrupted won't be bugged).

You're right. It doesn't have to be 28, I was just giving examples. I think 25 would still be a reasonable. That whole segway against the MR8 thing was because of what happened when Helminth Segment was released. DE tried saying "Helminth is for vets" and MR8 vets threw a fit, so DE lowered the MR requirement (twice).

22 minutes ago, quxier said:

wait... what? I could just open solo few radiants to get Forma blueprints.

The first part was me trying to think of benefits for LR tenno...

The second part was me... I have formas always cooking in the foundry, I never have more than two spare blueprints. So I was selfishly trying to put something I thought was valuable on the list (even tho I'm only MR29).

16 minutes ago, Mura said:

Or just bring back the old void keys system: gg
and also remove void keys from market if you bring it back.

I wasn't around during the Void Keys, how would that system work compared to how it is now?

il y a 5 minutes, LillyRaccune a dit :

I wasn't around during the Void Keys, how would that system work compared to how it is now?

So the old system was very simple: 

You get keys to open a endless mission, you get them from almost anything in the game and they scale depending on the mission you are in: you drop a tier 1 relics, you will figh enemies starting at level 10.
While you are in that mission, you dont need to spend anything but you will get all the rewards that you get inside for exemple you could get a volt chassis and then a ember neuroptics. In the same "relic"(key)

The drop chance of said keys were extremelly low or you would have to do let's say 25min survival to get one guaranteed.
It limits the overgeneration of keys  so you would more have to farm relics than farming opening relics. 

37 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

You're right. It doesn't have to be 28, I was just giving examples. I think 25 would still be a reasonable. That whole segway against the MR8 thing was because of what happened when Helminth Segment was released. DE tried saying "Helminth is for vets" and MR8 vets threw a fit, so DE lowered the MR requirement (twice).

5 points for Grifindor for understanding my post.

I think something MR 15-20 would be fine. I mean, look, MR ~16 is the highest MR that you could use all available gear. Past that MR it's just "very little" stuffs to get.

Do we have some data about number of players per MR? Nobody wants to do a feature that very few would use. LR1+ blessing is for all players. This would be only for some part.

57 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

The first part was me trying to think of benefits for LR tenno...

The second part was me... I have formas always cooking in the foundry, I never have more than two spare blueprints. So I was selfishly trying to put something I thought was valuable on the list (even tho I'm only MR29).

From my solo experience I once have gotten 8 forma bp (uncommon) from 26 radiants. Now I'm sitting on 30+ normal formas and I don't feel like formaing anything in particular. I'm formaing some weapon & frame that I won't probably use for a long time. I don't forma everything. LR1-2 could do few simple run to get a forma bp. If it was 1-2 pre-built forma per day it would be better. In case you need forma now but you don't have to wait 23hours.

I don't know... maybe Kuva/Tenets/Mechs require that much forma when you are ~Mr30.

Archived