Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow Prime Energy Capacity

1 hour ago, TakeMeHomeCountryRoads said:

188. Why not 200? or the Max of 300? I don't mind but I feel like the energy capacity increase is much lower than expected.

It wouldn't hurt.  But since he's getting a Preparation-style bonus added to his passive, any energy increase feels almost superfluous.

Personally, I wish he was getting more sprint speed. Like, 75% more! 🙃  /cries for broken Speeeeedpriiiiiiest dreams 

23 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

It wouldn't hurt.  But since he's getting a Preparation-style bonus added to his passive, any energy increase feels almost superfluous.

Personally, I wish he was getting more sprint speed. Like, 75% more! 🙃  /cries for broken Speeeeedpriiiiiiest dreams 

there's always invigorations I suppose.

as long as he has more energy than his vanilla version, which he does, that's fine by me, and we also got some nice tweaks to his kit, especially that heal burst with Penance: now using it mid-fight isn't a gamble on Steel Path levels anymore!

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Does the Warframe that can generate energy by killing and tripling that with Headshots really need a bigger energy pool?

Well he doesn't need it... But if he's going to be a Walking Generator then it would be nice to have a larger Tank.

Archived