Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Brings Immortal Skins...

Lutesque

And as we all Already know... Immortal Skins are Ugly Right ?

Turns out that's not The Case...turns out If you actually own Both the Immortal Skin and The Prime Variant of that Warframe... You can Toggle On Its Prime Details....

The Problem is There's absolutely no way to Preview what this Actually Looks like in The Game....

So I went ahead and Did it for you guys.... ♥️:

Starting With Chroma....?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

And Then Gara Of The Desert...

gaara.gif

LoL.... Just Kidding... Here's the Actual Warframe:

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

Those are All Default Colours By The Way....

In Chroma's Case not that much Changes... But For Gara... Her Immortal has a Different Pattern.... Effectively this means the Colour Channels will Work just alil bit Differently on The Immortal Skins... 👀

I hope that Was Helpful... 👍

25 minutes ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Not all Mirage has nice immortal skin too! 

2 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

Mesa immortal is pretty good, though i prefer her prime

Thats just It... I think they all have the Potential to be Great Skins if we just knew you could do This ...

You can Preview an Immortal Skin with any Attachments and Colours that you already own... But you cant Preview them with Prime Details Enabled.... Which... I mean... WHY ?  Why does it work this way ? 😭

1 minute ago, Lutesque said:

Thats just It... I think they all have the Potential to be Great Skins if we just knew you could do This ...

You can Preview an Immortal Skin with any Attachments and Colours that you already own... But you cant Preview them with Prime Details Enabled.... Which... I mean... WHY ?  Why does it work this way ? 😭

Probably lots of things are not great when it comes to checking "graphical things". For example some stuffs rotates your frame instead of letting you rotate yourself.

Well this changes things at least for me rethinking about buying the Chroma one but Gara to Prime ehh... I hate the designs that DE puts in honestly, the MESA immortal skin is totally ruined by them, I had to make mine either the darkest black or the brightest white so that it looked like a solid color without the awful stencils ruining the fashion. 

3 hours ago, shocker53 said:

I always knew we could do this tbh, just didn't know nobody else knew lmao

I wish you told me this sooner.... You know how Many Times I just Skipped Over Immortal Skins ? 😭

3 hours ago, Hawk1911 said:

Well this changes things at least for me rethinking about buying the Chroma one but Gara to Prime ehh... I hate the designs that DE puts in honestly, the MESA immortal skin is totally ruined by them, I had to make mine either the darkest black or the brightest white so that it looked like a solid color without the awful stencils ruining the fashion. 

Well.... Fashion is Subjective... All that matters is we know what we can or cannot do with these Skins....

For Example The Odonata Elexis Skin doesn't have This Feature.... It's Also Uglier than Vanilla Odonata... 👀

Archived