The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 21 - February 25

[DE]Dudley

d0a92ba28b6b0d2f4ea31f0614f96920.png

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with Creators and the Community team! From Monday to Wednesday our amazing Warframe Creators will be sharing their thoughts, live gameplay wins and snafus, as well as prizes and giveaways. On Thursdays you can catch the Warframe Community Team for Prime Time where we discuss highlights of the week, community creations, and more!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe during Prime Time for 45 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops. This week we are offering a Supercharger Grab Bag:

• Orokin Catalyst
  • Orokin Reactor

b68c015828f1e172147a673f90a13447.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Below you can find this week’s featured Creators hosted on twitch.tv/warframe:

Monday, February 21st: 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET
JamieVoiceOver - https://twitch.tv/jamievoiceOver   

Tuesday, February 22nd: 4 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET
Nononom12 - https://twitch.tv/nononom12   

Wednesday, February 23rd: 10 a.m. ET to 12 p.m. ET
Pyrah - https://twitch.tv/pyrah   

Thursday, February 24th: 8 p.m. ET to 9 p.m. ET
Im7heClown - https://twitch.tv/im7heclown   

All of our featured Creators offer prizes and giveaways during their time slots so don’t forget to drop by Tenno!

NOTICE

Out of respect for current world events, we have cancelled tonight's Prime Time stream. Our thoughts are with those affected.

Can we please have drops again during the other streams? Catching the Prime Time streams is not on the table here in Central Europe because those air at midnight during the work week.

While it's nice that drops have been buffed, moving them to a single stream effectively locks us Europeans (and non-American players in general) out of them.

2 hours ago, Krystalium said:

Does the 45 minute and the hour and a half watch time have to be with live streams or can it be on previous streams? 

Live streams.  Previous week's progress % counter does not carry over.

1 hour ago, SteveCutler said:

What's with the stealth alert for the Caliban In Action Glyph? It doesn't seem like there was any announcement or notification about it. No dev stream for it to be a GotL alert for. It's just randomly there in-game?

Normally in the past, we'd always have a Gift of the Lotus alert after a friday devstream.  Despite that devstreams has become a lot less frequent, they still kept the Lotus Gift alerts for consistency when they would normally have a friday devstream. The rewards were usually Orokin Catalysts/Reactor, Nitain, rivens, etc etc.  But lately more diverse rewards have been added in that pool, like glyphs.

now THIS is the kind of drops that deserves your attention.

most people underestimates the amount of catalyst and reactors they need, because they think "i just need some for my prime frames and meta weapons, right?"
well... if you like playing warframe, you're going to have more than "some meta weapons".
then companions kicks in, they need bunch of reactors and catalysts of their own as well. and we haven't even get into archwings, necramechs, and their archweapons.

so yeah, in short, this is the kind of evergreen rewards that i always seem to can't shut up about. actually helpful drops for anyone, any time.
by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, just take my 5 out of 5 stars (👍👍👍👍👍)

Media starting with radio going over to television having people gathering around them at prime time adjusted to local time zone was the beginning. Not all could make it because of diverse time schedules so sometimes re runs were implemented. Sometimes people would get others to record it and later you could automate recordings to catch up. When the media companies adjusted to the internet it was a massive hit with streaming services and people loved that they could plan media consumption around there schedule and not the other way around. 

Over to present day when twich drops are the main selling point of a media outlet it does look like its a massive step back since it is even missing the adjusted time zones and re runs of early media. 

Is there a way around this with the limitations of twitch? I am not sure about that, but league of legends offer rewards to people who watch games on https://lolesports.com/ without being time locked and respects that people live in diverse time zones with diverse schedules. 

How does watching warframe/international works for the drops? dont get it. Do I have to watch one of the featured streamers on that channel, cause last week I saw one of them in their own channel and drops not showing. The changes to the drop system are being so discouraging, always doing things more complicated to make sure you are glued to the streams. I understand the point, but its really worth all the hassle?

2 hours ago, terremir said:

How does watching warframe/international works for the drops? dont get it. Do I have to watch one of the featured streamers on that channel, cause last week I saw one of them in their own channel and drops not showing. The changes to the drop system are being so discouraging, always doing things more complicated to make sure you are glued to the streams. I understand the point, but its really worth all the hassle?

Tune in to the warframeinternational Twitch channel (don't forget to link your WF account, if memory serves you have to do this separately to the normal warframe channel) and wait 45 mins, the same as for the latter.  Watching the streamers doesn't qualify you for the weekly official rewards that are posted in these weekly Twitch drop posts, so for that purpose can be safely ignored.

I don't like to watch "content creators"....I don't want to give audience to strangers....nothing against them. It seems that DE wants to outsource things....the rewards are good precisely to encourage watching unknown people who only aim for audience and profit. It's not working for me....I'd rather not watch it.

hace 7 horas, Irishspongie dijo:

Tune in to the warframeinternational Twitch channel (don't forget to link your WF account, if memory serves you have to do this separately to the normal warframe channel) and wait 45 mins, the same as for the latter.  Watching the streamers doesn't qualify you for the weekly official rewards that are posted in these weekly Twitch drop posts, so for that purpose can be safely ignored.

Thanks but I cant see how I can link my account to warframe international, only twich.com/warframe is available in my profile page. Just tuned in warframe international and of course drops are not activated. Really not worth the hassle. Thanks DE for making the twitch streams less and less atractive to follow....

Archived