Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Worst Syndicate Grind..... Is finally over....

Lutesque

6 hours ago, Terroriced said:

hqrHmN6.jpg

2UQ7wCE.jpg

Oh Come On... You know Conclave Doesn't Count ... 🤣🤣🤣.... We all know that one is worst.... It's so bad am Going to give it's Own Tier.... "Conclave Tier" 😎 !!!

That being said....I'm still amazed to see it still gets Bug Fixes in Alot of patch notes.... 👀.

Shout Outs To DE for not leaving those few players hanging...

19 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Hmm do you by chance have the option to do the Protea quest? That would give you a tanky enough frame quite easily. One that could also probably wipe the floor with thermia fractures. And she isnt too reliant on efficiency either thanks to her dispensery and #4. Her turrets would probably give you more slack when it comes to weapons aswell since they rip most things apart on their own.

I'm actually Abit on the Fence about Getting Protea without Arcane Energize.... Dispensary Costs 75 Energy To Cast but the Energy Orbs are still your Regular plain old 25 Unit Energy Orbs.... Not a good Trade Off.... That Being Said... It might not Be a Bad Idea to use her as a Specter Template Though....assuming her Specter can Scale with The Alert Status....

19 hours ago, quxier said:

Keep in mind that they have changed ABD into SUPER LONG ROLL. If you wanted previous feature then you will be disappointed (like me).

Yes... That's exactly why I want it.... That was a serious Buff to it... 👍

19 hours ago, quxier said:

Does any choices even matter?

They All Matter to him.... Despite the fact that I don't understand the Story.... 

7 hours ago, XxFerdi420xX said:

If it's possible, you can try to get a friendly tenno who's willing to taxi you through the PT bounties and carry a few PT runs to get you bonds guaranteed.

You can do that without Reaching Max Rank first.... 🤔

Besides... I need to figure out how I'm going to Do this Bounty sooner or Later.... I don't have my Precious Exodia Contagion and I can't Count on Redeemer Prime Either since that's way above my MR and I haven't used it since the Melee Nerfs....

I guess I can just use a Fire Ward Chroma with Magus Elevate.... It was good enough for my Second Account.... 👀

Quick Update....

Managed to Aquire those Medical and Advances Debt Bonds.... 

Like I said... I refused to Leave The Vallis until they drop....

I'm also not going to to go back to my Main Account until they drop... 

It took so long I didn't have time to work on Cetus and Deimos.... The whole evening was just nothing but Spamming Tier 3 & 4 Bounties....

My only Break was farming The credits for the Low Level Debt Bonds because Ticker still has Those....

1 час назад, Lutesque сказал:

Besides... I need to figure out how I'm going to Do this Bounty sooner or Later.... I don't have my Precious Exodia Contagion and I can't Count on Redeemer Prime Either since that's way above my MR and I haven't used it since the Melee Nerfs....

I guess I can just use a Fire Ward Chroma with Magus Elevate.... It was good enough for my Second Account.... 👀

1. Vex Armor + Velocitus for IPS, Rad, Magnetic (innnate), Cold. (Also Oneshots legs)

2. Voidrig with Velocitus for Gas and Electric and Arquebex for Corrosive, Heat and Blast (innate).

You can skip Toxin and Viral with your amp.

Don't even need to swap between your normal/arch weapons.

2 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Yes... That's exactly why I want it.... That was a serious Buff to it... 👍

And here I'm, wanting shorter rolls, not having any alternative, feeling sad. hahaha

They All Matter to him.... Despite the fact that I don't understand the Story.... 

I mean gameplay-wise. I know that at least some changes your "alignment" (that "icon" shown in your profile) but is there anything else? I guess I could go to wiki... lazy me.

Like I said... I refused to Leave The Vallis until they drop....

This is honestly VERY bad thing. For new players (or replayers) there are so many things to do, some alternatives. I wanted to gild my amps. In Cetus/POE I would have to kill, solo, this buffy guy. In Fortuna I just needed to farm some stuffs till rank 3.

I understand players that acquired most things they wanted. They are forced into very few places. I don't think you are in that place.

3 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I'm actually Abit on the Fence about Getting Protea without Arcane Energize.... Dispensary Costs 75 Energy To Cast but the Energy Orbs are still your Regular plain old 25 Unit Energy Orbs.... Not a good Trade Off.... That Being Said... It might not Be a Bad Idea to use her as a Specter Template Though....assuming her Specter can Scale with The Alert Status....

Slap Streamline and Equilibrium on her until you get energize.

Maybe complete a bounty and try capturing an outpost for Solaris operative to unlock additional bounties? Find one with fast two first missions, easily failable third one, and spam them on loop?

I captured outpost with Coildrives in a garage. One of the additional bounties had 1st stage - kill 25 enemies (right behind the hill), 2nd stage - hack console undetected (hello Void mode; console was in the very same garage, lol), 3rd stage - protect Corpus drone. Per instructions, disabled the drone and immediately abandoned the objective. Returned to outpost to reengage the bounty. If bonds don't drop at 2nd stage, no point in wasting time with the remaining stages. Rinse, repeat as much as you can stand.

Some people hate hunting, but if you have just AW and tranq. rifle, you still can rake decent amount of SU standing in one session while capturing RGNimals. Just fly above Vallis and listen to radar, look for red silhouettes of animals, if they are rare, get in range, snipe them, then land and call pickup. Rare species Vallis Kubrodon perf. cap. gives like +4000 standing. Bevare that larger animals, like kubrodons, may need two shots. Bolarolas are a waste of time to tranq, ignore them. You will git gud with practice.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

I would go with Efficiency (e.g. Streamline) and (Primed) Flow. I wouldn't bother with 3 or 4 unless player knows what they are doing. Maybe some duration/strength.

1st is 25 energy and 2nd is 50 energy. With good setup it's easy to spam both.

ps. for other people Dispensary is very useful. It's less useful for Protea's player.

7 hours ago, FulfillMyWill said:

1. Vex Armor + Velocitus for IPS, Rad, Magnetic (innnate), Cold. (Also Oneshots legs)

2. Voidrig with Velocitus for Gas and Electric and Arquebex for Corrosive, Heat and Blast (innate).

You can skip Toxin and Viral with your amp.

Don't even need to swap between your normal/arch weapons.

Thank You... 😲 !!!

5 hours ago, quxier said:

This is honestly VERY bad thing.

Unfortunately there are no other Alternative... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And now I have to do the Same thing In Iso Vaults... 😭

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Slow Down There... Let me Get her First... 😱

3 hours ago, Hayrack said:

I captured outpost with Coildrives in a garage. One of the additional bounties had 1st stage - kill 25 enemies (right behind the hill), 2nd stage - hack console undetected (hello Void mode; console was in the very same garage, lol), 3rd stage - protect Corpus drone. Per instructions, disabled the drone and immediately abandoned the objective. Returned to outpost to reengage the bounty. If bonds don't drop at 2nd stage, no point in wasting time with the remaining stages. Rinse, repeat as much as you can stand.

I got one bounty similar to that from Eudico.... 3 Out Of The 4 Stages were just Exterminations so I was able to Xoris those Pretty Quickly.... 👍

And now that I gilded my Guns... Everything is easier.... I just need some mods for Them....

3 hours ago, Hayrack said:

Some people hate hunting, but if you have just AW and tranq. rifle, you still can rake decent amount of SU standing in one session while capturing RGNimals. Just fly above Vallis and listen to radar, look for red silhouettes of animals, if they are rare, get in range, snipe them, then land and call pickup. Rare species Vallis Kubrodon perf. cap. gives like +4000 standing. Bevare that larger animals, like kubrodons, may need two shots. Bolarolas are a waste of time to tranq, ignore them. You will git gud with practice.

The Reason I never did this on my 2nd Playthrough is that I make no progress torwards Debt Bonds this way.... 

Imagine reaching the Rank Up Limit only to not have any Of The Debt Bonds... Then you wind up Doing The Bounties Anyway... 😱

conservation is Best Reserved for when you're already max Rank because then no more Debt Bonds will be getting in your Way.... 👀

Speaking Of Which.... Got a Damaged Necramech Weapon Barrel From The Arcana Bounty just now.... Two more and I can build The Almighty Morhga 👀....

I also got Necramech Repair.... TWICE in a Row.... From the Pit Boss.... 👀.... Sadly no Necramech Rage... 😭

8 hours ago, Lutesque said:

There aren't any... Go to Tickerband see if shes got Advances or Familial Debt Bonds right Now.... 😝

As I mentioned, I think they nerfed them. I used to get more but the last Starday even I couldn't buy any.

However that's not what I meant. Go play something else. At this point you are forcing to play one thing where there is available dozen things to do in this game.

And there is alternative according to wiki: Bounties.

I have 2 warframe accounts pc/ps5 the worst for me, by alot, was deimos. Scintlent is stupid rare by far the rarest resource in the game.  I find deimos pretty visually cluttered and not that fun to play on as well.  Fortuna you can get a resource booster and farm gems for a couple hours and have enough to max your faction in fortuna for weeks.

36 minutes ago, quxier said:

However that's not what I meant. Go play something else. At this point you are forcing to play one thing where there is available dozen things to do in this game.

"Go Play Something Else" doesn't Fix this Issue.... If I wanted to play something else I would have made a thread about that instead.... I mean...that's clear isn't it ?

I knew this was going to suck because I've Done this twice Before.... Go Play Something Else is not the Point Of This Thread.... 😐

5 minutes ago, Eluminary said:

I have 2 warframe accounts pc/ps5 the worst for me, by alot, was deimos. Scintlent is stupid rare by far the rarest resource in the game.

I'm glad you brought this Up because that's Exactly what I was Banging my head Against Today...

I mean not Scintillant thing... That was Last Week"s Drama....

Today I was trying to Rank Up with The Necraloid Syndicate.... And oh boy The Mechs are INFURIATING.... 

1) The Broken Damage Reduction.

2) The Damage Output !!!

3) The Phantom Hitboxes...

4) The Gang Banging...

5) The No Abilities Allowed Crap (because that's what Warframe is All about)

And so many Other Things....

Doing this when I was MR 27 last year was Just Annoying but doing it again at MR 8 is the Saltiest thing I've encountered since The Busted Atmo Systems Farm....😤

Like... I'm angry... I'm so Angry Right Now.... Why Would DE make players go through this ?

So that they can Buy Voidrig directly From The Market ?

Is that what I'm missing here ? Was I suppose just Buy him like Ash ?

Sigh....

On 2022-02-21 at 10:31 PM, Lutesque said:

It's at this Point I would like to Share my Ritual for Grinds like this...

1) Take Nap...

2) Wake and Start Grinded when I'm fully tested...

3) Stop Under Only 2 Conditions..

A) The Debt Bonds Drop...

B) Smash Fist Through Screen....

oh what's that... What if I already capped My Standing For The Day ? Too bad... Keep Grinding....

dehydrated ? Too Bad... Keep Grinding...

hmmmm fingers starting to Hurt ? Suck it up... Keep Grinding....

And you complain when you're the one being insane despite having more tricks to get standing

- Talk to ticker to get debt-bonds (I'm sure you would already have more than 100k on common resources by now)

- Mining (hardly mind consuming and chance to get more than one drop)

- Fishing (super relaxed and they're abundant)

- Conservation (equinox or ivara for easy catch)

11 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

"Go Play Something Else" doesn't Fix this Issue.... If I wanted to play something else I would have made a thread about that instead.... I mean...that's clear isn't it ?

I knew this was going to suck because I've Done this twice Before.... Go Play Something Else is not the Point Of This Thread.... 😐

Lots of the game is structured like this. Some parts are better some parts are worse but in the end you are going to have very limited options with everything in this game.

Well... there is nothing more I could say.

15 minutes ago, Eluminary said:

I have 2 warframe accounts pc/ps5 the worst for me, by alot, was deimos. Scintlent is stupid rare by far the rarest resource in the game.  I find deimos pretty visually cluttered and not that fun to play on as well.  Fortuna you can get a resource booster and farm gems for a couple hours and have enough to max your faction in fortuna for weeks.

I had no problem with Scintilant (it was kind of nice). However, what I want to say is that they want to change some Deimos (open world) stuffs. Check it after Angel of Zeriman if you are curious.

As for Fortuna I haven't find more than, I don't know 3 gems/mineral in whole world.

On other hands you can just fly, get some resources and sell for father (for Deimos' syndicate nr. 1). Unless you want pets or weapons then it's kind of easy.

5 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Today I was trying to Rank Up with The Necraloid Syndicate.... And oh boy The Mechs are INFURIATING.... 

1) The Broken Damage Reduction.

2) The Damage Output !!!

3) The Phantom Hitboxes...

4) The Gang Banging...

5) The No Abilities Allowed Crap (because that's what Warframe is All about)

And so many Other Things....

Doing this when I was MR 27 last year was Just Annoying but doing it again at MR 8 is the Saltiest thing I've encountered since The Busted Atmo Systems Farm....😤

Like... I'm angry... I'm so Angry Right Now.... Why Would DE make players go through this ?

So that they can Buy Voidrig directly From The Market ?

Is that what I'm missing here ? Was I suppose just Buy him like Ash ?

I've tried it with Titania (prime) with some Helminth ability, afair, Gara's. Fights weren't hard (especially on low level).

However running mission is BAD. Why every "mother" in the Deimos couldn't give us all bounties?! Why we cannot repeat that from mothers?! I wonder who tough it was good thing to do.

16 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

And you complain when you're the one being insane despite having more tricks to get standing

Yeah go Start over From Scratch then come back here and tell me it's That Simple....

Because I did... And I'm telling you it's not 

16 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

- Talk to ticker to get debt-bonds (I'm sure you would already have more than 100k on common resources by now)

- Mining (hardly mind consuming and chance to get more than one drop)

- Fishing (super relaxed and they're abundant)

- Conservation (equinox or ivara for easy catch)

LoL... You're literaly Just Proving my point.... None of these things are Viable Early On.... Do you have any idea how Much of a Pain in the Ass the Vox Solaris Quest is with MK-1....

16 hours ago, quxier said:

Lots of the game is structured like this. Some parts are better some parts are worse but in the end you are going to have very limited options with everything in this game.

Well... there is nothing more I could say

Exactly.... So Play Something else is pointless then because like you say "Lots Of Games Are Structured Like This."

What ? You're supposed to grind in warframe ? Unthinkable !

The entire game is built around giving dopamine points to the player. If this was a matter of playing 3 missions and be done with it, the pleasure of getting those dopamine points would end in 30 minutes.

Just like TNW, even if you're brought to tears by the story (beats me why you would be, but tastes and colors...), you very quickly have nothing to do once the quest is over, this is the major reason why many were so disappointed by the update, because there is nothing to work toward.

In warframe, no grind means no game, simple as that.

But well, as usual you dislike absolutly everything about the game, and yet not only do you keep playing, you make the completely nonsensical move of playing several accounts... I should be unphased by this right now, but you keep finding ways to baffle me by how little legitimacy you have to speak about this game...

2 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

The entire game is built around giving dopamine points to the player. If this was a matter of playing 3 missions and be done with it, the pleasure of getting those dopamine points would end in 30 minutes.

And that's a Bad Thing ? What on earth would need so much Dopamine for Anyway.... 🤔 ?

Just like TNW, even if you're brought to tears by the story (beats me why you would be, but tastes and colors...), you very quickly have nothing to do once the quest is over, this is the major reason why many were so disappointed by the update, because there is nothing to work toward.

Correction... You have nothing to do.... I got plenty of things I want to do.... I just can't because they keep adding new Crap... 😱

In warframe, no grind means no game, simple as that.

Wrong... No Grind means no Need To Pay.... Plenty of Games exist without Grinds.... 

But well, as usual you dislike absolutly everything about the game, and yet not only do you keep playing, you make the completely nonsensical move of playing several accounts... I should be unphased by this right now, but you keep finding ways to baffle me by how little legitimacy you have to speak about this game...

Yeah... Well..... [Insert Killer Comeback Here].... 😝

There... That oughta show you... 😎

13 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Plenty of Games exist without Grinds....

Go on, put the list here

18 hours ago, Lutesque said:

LoL... You're literaly Just Proving my point.... None of these things are Viable Early On.... Do you have any idea how Much of a Pain in the Ass the Vox Solaris Quest is with MK-1....

You don't even have enough money to get something new? At that point you would at least have enough to buy a braton as slight upgrade and some mods to help

6 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

Go on, put the list here

I have a better a Idea...

Try throwing a virtual rock in the Steam Store... I guarantee you it will on something with out a Grind.... Or at the very least without Warframe's level of Grind.

6 hours ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

You don't even have enough money to get something new? At that point you would at least have enough to buy a braton as slight upgrade and some mods to help

Like I said.... Try it yourself and see if that actually Works....

I spent whatever Credits I had into Upgrading fever strike as that's literally the only Toxin Mod I had at that point....

12 minutes ago, charles7ii said:

🤔Just do it? you gotta start somewhere anyway

I'd rather have more Content Droughts....

For example... I'm not Ready for another Nightwave.... Why can't we just Keep this Intermission Going for the Entirety of 2022 ? 😥

On 2022-02-25 at 8:34 AM, Lutesque said:

Do you have any idea how Much of a Pain in the Ass the Vox Solaris Quest is with MK-1....

That brings back so many fun memories from when I started playing in 2017 just after PoE getting released. I felt like the big dog early on with a free Frost Prime and Exalibur starter, man did I start feeling the opposite when I set foot in PoE and everything was shooting at me from everywhere.

Get clem! Tenno spottir! Dakka, dakka, dakka, dakka! And I was there trying to fight them with a poorly modded MK-1 something, or at the best of days a poorly mooded Soma Prime.

I remember the first time I saw a gunship swooping over me on the plains, I was lying in the grass bleeding out and looking at the sky since it bombed the crap out of me before I noticed it.

Archived