Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

On 2023-04-17 at 1:50 PM, Haleks said:

As someone who often suffers from eye strain & migraines, I hate light themes with passion. >_<'

Do you know the chrome extension 'Dark Reader' ? Its a lifesaver for websites who doesnt have a dark theme.

Also I noticed now I get logged out every monday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this issue ever since I've registered to Warframe. Being logged out, for no bloody reason, randomly, even just today once again. I do have a dynamic IP (ISP and regulations in my country, resetting IP every 24 hours), but it sometimes does NOT log out, regardless of the changing IP. If other websites and interfaces with PHP basis can handle dynamic IPs, why cannot DE, too?

It is very much annoying facing this issue all randomly, when it is not necessary to face it at all.

Used different browsers. Firefox (fully customized for personal usage), Opera and Chrome (more or less basic Addons like Dark Reader, Ad Blockers and such) without heavy cookie cache on it, and Edge ... the browser which I'm not using at all - all of them do log me out, so it cannot be on my end. No other website behaves like this.

So removing all emoji reactions because people kept using the laughing one on controversial developer posts was an instant thing to happen but the fact every single forum user gets logged out every week isn't even worthy their attention?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sean said:

Don't see why the other topic was locked when the issue isn't actually fixed.

Yes, when I saw that thread my first thought was "Finally! They finally fixed it!!!". Then I read the post and saw they were talking about some completely different issue, and are continuing to ignore this one. Disappointing.

• Like 1

@[DE]Tayler

Given that you are likely the main communication person for Twitch due to posting the community stream schedule and communicated recent site issues you seem like the person at DE that can contact the forum providers to get this issue with the forums logging people out that has spanned over a dozen pages that is still isn't fixed.

Is there an update on the issue with forum users being logged out despite not clicking the log out button that can be provided?

• Like 1

1) Got deconnection every week

2) glyph still not updated since 2 years on forums (warframe.com is good)

3) while not logged out i got a mix of two languages

4) after being logged out I still have a number on notifications but it loads indefinitely

Fix those pls