Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk said:

Who cares about them and what do they have to do with this?

Whataboutism much?

A lot of people do, so much they have their own forums and we must set the standard.

Sowatchugonnaduaboutitchism very.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk said:

Had to log in again. Happened about a week ago too.

Is the login status on a timer now? 🙄

Don't know about a timer, I'd say not because I'm always logged into the site.

I got logged out yesterday just after I clicked submit on a post I had written out, stared at monitor *insert expletives here after seeing post lost* so I logged back in and was hoping the forum remembered all I wrote, yes it did so *phew* critical meltdown averted re-checked post then hit submit. 

beaF1.gif

8 hours ago, (XBOX)Bibo1GerUk said:

Had to log in again. Happened about a week ago too.

Is the login status on a timer now? 🙄

52 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Don't know about a timer, I'd say not because I'm always logged into the site.

I got logged out yesterday just after I clicked submit on a post I had written out, stared at monitor *insert expletives here after seeing post lost* so I logged back in and was hoping the forum remembered all I wrote, yes it did so *phew* critical meltdown averted re-checked post then hit submit. 

beaF1.gif

went from hours to a day then like 3 and now it's like a week form your last login. 

It's insane that even the forums has login rewards, everytime you log in you keep being logged a little more... I wonder what's the next tiertenor.gif

Edited by vanaukas

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

went from hours to a day then like 3 and now it's like a week form your last login. 

It's insane that even the forums has login rewardsm everytime you log in you keep being logged a little more... I wonder what's the next tier

UeTBSft.gif Death tier mode where eventually if you stay logged in all the time you're logged in forever and they'll never know you've logged out of life.

LXxqDUH.jpg

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

UeTBSft.gif Death tier mode where eventually if you stay logged in all the time you're logged in forever and they'll never know you've logged out of life.

LXxqDUH.jpg

we can't die, we are already part of the void 

🦾(👁️👁️)☄️
       ( 👅)  
   🦿          🦴

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

not only do i get logged out of the forums all the time, the language of the forum keeps partially changing between english, french and russian.
Happens on PC and on mobile.

I've also had this happen a couple of time lately on three different devices. In my case though, the forums loaded up in Chinese before reloading again and switching to English.