Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: Will the Kahl weekly missions be COOP?

-Moctezuma-

Solo, according to the patch notes. Unless there is going to be some other type of mission they've not announced yet.

On 2022-09-07 at 10:00 AM, [DE]Megan said:

‘Break Narmer’ Garrison Assignments - COMING NEXT WEEK!

Garrison Assignments are one-per-week solo missions available at Kahl in the Drifter’s Camp. Play as Kahl to continue his heroic task of freeing more victims from the Veil. 

There are three unique Kahl driven missions accessible through Garrison Assignments. Additional challenges are presented during these Assignments and are optional to complete. Completing these challenges rewards a new currency called Stock (more on this below) that can be spent in Kahl’s Garrison.   

Each week's Break Narmer Assignment can be replayed throughout that week for more chances to complete the optional challenges.

I would imagine solo, since you know.. there's only one Kahl, but then who knows, the same could be said that there's only one of each warframe canonically yet we still play co-op so perhaps a "Kahl-Op" mission is possible. yeah that pun was quite forced.

another interesting way of doing it would be that the host is Kahl and everyone else is one of his brothers, retaining the same customization that is on their Kahl. either way I'll be farming them for the shards and weapon BPs regardless.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb -AncientWarrior-:

Yep thats what its been for 2 years.. still waiting for some content to actually play.. this last one, Kahl stuff, is just another junk fest, encouraging players to purchase crappy stuff instead of playing the game.. really sad for us players .. 

and that's not right...
and that's not even my suggestion! Yes! that's what the devs suggested. and they are serious...

I don't understand the world anymore...

Archived