The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanna bet how long we get someone complaining on sneaky sabotage?

TheArmchairThinker

14 hours ago, Yakhul said:

Clearly anything that cannot be speedrun in this game, will be called Prolongued. 15 mins a week for one challenge and maybe 30 mins for the other ones, for one week...

ONE

WEEK

jesus....

That is kinda what makes it prolonged, not the actual mission itself, but because it is so bite sized and spread over such abnormal gaps of time. And since it is about Kahl, when in TNW did we rummage around to find pointless pieces of nothing? Kahl's content was praised for a reason, the first garrison mission is not what made the Kahl content popular.

I mean to be honest with you I will complain about it ^^

4 hide and go seek / collectible objectives in one mission is sort of a bit much and detracts from the mission itself for me.

Breaking veils and collecting tags off of fallen Grineer is pretty thematic but I feel like a toolbox and some K-Drive parts sort of is getting tedious.

Complain: Mission Complete 

Honestly,

the mission is fine. The bonus objective are annoying ( as so often ) with everything being just a time sink for searching rooms and the area. Plus the troll bodies which are there and rendered but actually do not have a DNA marker. The whole mission is forgettable, luckily the rewards are as well so you can sleep on that content. Maybe eventually after three month they improved the mission to be fun. This was anti-fun.

It’s one of the easiest missions to get very decent gear. Did everyone forget the complaints about vox solaris, entrati or the quills? They keep making it easier to get good gear and everyone is upset and bored. People are strange, they would rather put up with rng for hours or days rather than be happy they are guaranteed the item. One of the reasons lich/sisters are great, you know it will take a few hours, but the reward is guaranteed so it does not feel pointless or long.

6 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

That is kinda what makes it prolonged, not the actual mission itself, but because it is so bite sized and spread over such abnormal gaps of time. And since it is about Kahl, when in TNW did we rummage around to find pointless pieces of nothing? Kahl's content was praised for a reason, the first garrison mission is not what made the Kahl content popular.

I think my biggest issue with it is just the K-Drive and Chipper Tools quest. I don't mind having one thing to scrounge for in a mission, but THREE is just tedious. The tags make sense as an item they're sentimental to Kahl, and so do the tools for Chipper.

Why not make it so you need to kill three enemies Silently, for instance? Maybe give us one where we never get detected? Simple, easy, and a lot more fun than constantly running around in circles.

Keep the tags, trash the other two challenges and just put them in another mission instead (or make it so it's the tags or the tools only). Why the heck are there K-Drive parts in a Narmer facility anyways? 

Well, people seems to be contradicting themselves. They complain about Kahl missions for not being Warframe, the supposedly fast paced, action packed, and engaging playstyle.. yet they use Wukong with Zarr afk-ing in the corner lmao.

So much fast paced and action packed for you.

Besides, didn't people say they want more Kahl back in TNW? Saying his mission was too short, etc etc. Now we get more Kahl. This is just one mission type out of many, there will be more Kahl, so just suck it up and be patient. Don't play it if you don't like it. 

Lastly, I truly believe an actual engaging and difficult fight with Warframes that can basically tackle level 9999 enemies with insane scaling without limiting arsenal options is truly, truly impossible.

17 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Yeah personally I'm not a fan of this "find collectibles" which seems to slowly take over.. the entirety of the previous update (literally don't even remember the name, the ship thing) was "search & collect until you die".

It hasn't slowly taken over. It's been like that for a very long time. Syndicate missions have been in the game since what, 2014? Kuria almost as long. Somachords were introduced in 2016. Frame Fighter in 2018. This game has had an obsession with collectability for pretty much its entire existence.

I think you're talking about the Angels of the Zariman update, which might be the best iteration of factions so far - repeatable missions with actually difficult content, a story that unlocks as you progress, and rep items that double as blueprint materials for when you're finished with the reputation grind? I mean, sign me up.

I do wish the collectables would work more like Nora objectives, where collecting, say, 3 genestamps on one run and 2 on another would complete the objective. I also wish that you actually got stock (even if only once a week) for completing the mission at all. And the individual missions are a bit long, at ~10-15 minutes per run. But even so, I finished all the objectives in about an hour of play time.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Graysmog said:

I think my biggest issue with it is just the K-Drive and Chipper Tools quest. I don't mind having one thing to scrounge for in a mission, but THREE is just tedious. The tags make sense as an item they're sentimental to Kahl, and so do the tools for Chipper.

Why not make it so you need to kill three enemies Silently, for instance? Maybe give us one where we never get detected? Simple, easy, and a lot more fun than constantly running around in circles.

Keep the tags, trash the other two challenges and just put them in another mission instead (or make it so it's the tags or the tools only). Why the heck are there K-Drive parts in a Narmer facility anyways? 

Yep, the K-drive parts in a Narmer facility really made me go "wtf?". Makes zero sense given the story and what has happened. I wouldnt mind an undetected objective, but it would need to trigger as complete when we hack the very last terminal after having switched around the 4 inputs for it. Since after that the Moa will auto aggro you and you are forced to make noise with the blue girl nuke.

Archived