The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanna bet how long we get someone complaining on sneaky sabotage?

TheArmchairThinker

Took me over an hour and two deaths, the hour was mostly me failing to figure out how the puzzles worked and the two deaths was one were I died to Deacons because I failed to realize where the instructions were for how to deploy the plasma torch thingy, and the second was me being bad at fighting the spooder and also not realizing I had pressed F.

I probably won't try to push for the speedrun(it technically might happen anyway though) but I can absolutely pull this off deathless.

...now if only I could figure out how to get at the somachord tone...

3 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Players are complaining already, not for missions are hard, but because they are boredom, DE is starting artificially prolonging every new content to absurd levels

How is it absurdly prolonged? Judging from the complaints the average slow run is around an hour to get the collectables. Add one, maybe two, more runs after that for the 15 minute and no death challenges and you're looking at an hour and a half to two at most.

And this is all once a week. It's literally the least grindy content drop they've ever given us since they stopped having updates focused on adding weapons to the Market for Credits.

2 hours ago, Myscho said:

Players are complaining already, not for missions are hard, but because they are boredom, DE is starting artificially prolonging every new content to absurd levels

You know it's sad when the most exciting thing in a mission with a series of tasks right out of Glassmaker Nightwave is an unmodded Exergis. Then you get slapped with week-gates for rewards that would put a full collection at many years of this crap and even more if you account for Tauforged Shard RNG.

It's fake gameplay.

You must click on a point somewhere, which we hide. Hopefully wasting as much of your time as possible.

Hence why crimescene walk-through map had dynamic spawns, so you couldn't look it up.

It must waste as much time as possible.

Supposedly the mods from that shop are tradable, so feel free to not waste any time on it at all.

It's as if DE cannot make a content that is not aimed towards them. "I don't like it therefore it shouldn't exist" 

This is basically TNW all over again, except TNW was a lot more severe because it was a requirement on progress.

Personally I'm loving the quest (or at least the concept of it, our Warframes are too powerful so it's good to see that power taken away for once) but I can see why some people doesn't. But hey, if you don't like it, don't play it. Or at least tell DE about it in a positive and constructive way so they can account on your opinion for future ideas. Saying "NEW QUEST SUCKS DE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING I'M QUITTING BYE" isn't gonna help your case lol

vor 8 Stunden schrieb TheArmchairThinker:

Sabotage mission, no weapon. How long someone will start complaining about the mission being too hard, bringing status as a player from year x and it's too hard for newer players, playing the "think about new players" card?

Place your bet, I'm betting on a day or less

hard?
yes very hard. because I yawn tiredly and want to sleep sooner.
and then the boss doesn't move at the end and i killed him from behind covers with 0 danger.
super interesting and not at all boring content..........

even staring at the wall is more fun than that.

I said this about TNW and I will say it again about the Kahl mission.  It is something fresh and might be fun once or twice, but it's just not Warframe.  Gone are the fast paced run-and-gun, gone are the fancy parkour, gone are the space ninja action sequences.  Instead, we get a slow-paced, generic shooter with weird enemies.

I guess it's okay once a week, but...  If they wanted to create a slow-paced shooter, why not just create a new game as a spinoff or something?  Wouldn't that DE more leeway to be more creative and not be stuck in existing Warframe trappings?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Myscho:

Yeah personally I'm not a fan of this "find collectibles" which seems to slowly take over.. the entirety of the previous update (literally don't even remember the name, the ship thing) was "search & collect until you die".

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Surbusken:

It's fake gameplay.

You must click on a point somewhere, which we hide. Hopefully wasting as much of your time as possible.

Hence why crimescene walk-through map had dynamic spawns, so you couldn't look it up.

It must waste as much time as possible.

Supposedly the mods from that shop are tradable, so feel free to not waste any time on it at all.

they are trash anyway and have little use. I got 4/5 because I can only laugh tiredly about vitality.

and mele weapons from the shop? can't be serious..
I have my heavy attack stropha and it's still playable. I don't need more mele garbage.

so all in one this update is ready for a lot of funny memes. competition is happy.

Archived