Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Relics?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

No, and one specific reason:  it dilutes an already diluted relic pool.  I'd hate to be farming new relics for a prime release and end up getting relics that only have forma in them.

I'd prefer a way to turn in excess relics for things like traces and forma bps.  I have so many relics that I will never be able to run them all.  Several of them are basically ducats with extra steps.

On 2022-09-24 at 11:53 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Thoughts on this or a variation of this to implement? Yes, No, Indifferent and/or why. 

no need. what I'd prefer to see is this:

- either STOP making Forma BP appear as an uncommon drop

OR

- replace Uncommon Forma BP with a single built Forma.

dropping traces and rolling a silver on a relic and not even getting a prime part to sell for Ducats is an insult. knowing that forma BPs are a common reward on most relics makes it sting worse. knowing that after wasting traces and not even getting a part, and THEN having to build the Forma as well, that's a kick in the Rollers. 

ideally I'd like Forma BPs to appear anywhere else, but since that's not gonna happen, I at LEAST want any Uncommon that drops to be an actual part worth 45 ducats. that's not an unreasonable request IMO. 

On 2022-09-25 at 4:42 AM, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

No, and one specific reason:  it dilutes an already diluted relic pool.  I'd hate to be farming new relics for a prime release and end up getting relics that only have forma in them.

I'd prefer a way to turn in excess relics for things like traces and forma bps.  I have so many relics that I will never be able to run them all.  Several of them are basically ducats with extra steps.

I wish there was a way to turn relics into 5 ducats or traces or something. I hate seeing all those relics in my inventory that I'll never use. 

They could even make it an evergreen reward. A "relic transmuter" or something 

4 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

Grinded plague star once when it was new, then promptly ignored it every other time i came back around, it's so dreadfully boring

I found trying to optimize the mission as much as possible to be a fun time personally. I can see how it gets boring but at least it's rewarding, unlike a lot of other grinds in the game. guaranteed 2 forma every 3 runs.

I can see how doing it so many times in a row can get old but it's far from the least boring things in the game that's for sure. I'd rather farm out 1000 forma from it than ever farm nidus from infested salvage again.

1 hour ago, Hypernaut1 said:

I wish there was a way to turn relics into 5 ducats or traces or something. I hate seeing all those relics in my inventory that I'll never use. 

Selling (some of) them maybe an Idea ?

I'd prefer the following:

Forma at common.

Aya at uncommon*.

And the others slots filled with prime parts.

*I'm not a fan of Aya taking the relic drop spot in bounties missions cause this means there is less places for relics to drop. I enjoyed breaking up the axi farm with the occasional Cetus or Fortuna bounty.

On 2022-09-30 at 3:52 AM, Hypernaut1 said:

Or already owned relics turned into forma relics….

Archived