Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show me your Archon shard build

Pinegulf

Still gathering tauforged (in which i have none of what i need), but my goal will be to make 2 for health (equivalent to the 3 shards already equipped) while the remaining slots are to be used for melee critical damage as i mainly use pennant, every other stat, like strenght, is just way to little to make a difference even when multiplied by 5 shards.

I initially thought of replacing mods in my builds, but the stats available in the shards don't help me achieve that as i primarily use range mods

Spoiler

djt9lcy.jpg

Garuda prime has: 

1 tau forged amber shard in parkour velocity. 

1 red shard in melee crit damage. 

2 blue shards in health regen. 

I might try putting the tau yellow into casting speed just to see how it feels. 

Idk what else to put on her. I might put another into health regen. Shes actually pretty tanky and has alot of armor. And i run a quick thinking build so im into stacking silly health regen kinda just because. 

I might try mesa with: secondary crit chance, energy pickup, and experiment with blue shards. 

Armor wouldnt be bad for the random things that might make it through shields. 

Idk. Casting speed might be worth. I currently run energize/guardian so stacking enough shards into armor/energy to be able to drop energize or guardian for velocity might be worth it.

Baruuk will probably just get maxed out melee damage. 

I wanna get inaros to 10k+ health just because why not.

Im thinking of revenant prime too. 

2 hours ago, KIREEK said:

Still gathering tauforged (in which i have non of what i need), but my goal will be to make 2 for health (equivalent to the 3 shards already equipped) while the remaining slots are to be used for melee critical damage as i mainly use pennant, every other stat, like strenght, is just way to little to make a difference even when multiplied by 5 shards.

I initially tought of replacing mods in my builds, but the stats available in the shards don't help me achieve that as i primarily use range mods

Hide contents

djt9lcy.jpg

I feel you on some of the differences not being enough to be worth it. 

I think melee crit damage is gonna be the default "idk what else to put here" for alot of people. 

Whats interesting though is the armor and energy shard options remind me of pre nerf energize and guardian. 

Energy is every orb 100% of the time with no cooldown. 

Armor is all the time without your wf needing to be tanky enough to survive waiting for guardian to proc. I gotta do some math on the health regen shards. I wanna see how that compares to grace on certain frames. 

If a warframe has 1000 health grace would give 90 health per second when it procs. 5 blue shards is 25 health per second, but its constant.  If you were lucky enough to have 5 blue tau shards and ran rejuvenation you could have 40.5 health regen per second. I think.

I can see it being a big help for quick thinking/hunter adrenaline builds though. 

Hmm , mine is still incomplete but i am enjoying where it is right now (will tauforge things as i get them).

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Frame : Equinox (prime)

Helminth : Terrify instead of pacify and provoke ,

Shards : +50 energy , +15% duration , +25% casting speed + 15% parkour velocity , + 150 health will upgrade to more tauforged when available.

Arcanes : arcane energize , arcane ultimatum ,

Augment: Energy transfer ,

Build objective :

205% range ,

160% efficiency ,

139% strength (pairs perfectly with corrosive projection for 100% Armor strip on terrify)

102% duration.

one augur mod for some survivability ,

focus : Madurai , 

Companion : vulpahyla with a lot of utility.

i think i have the ideal loadout for pretty much any situation now.

tanky enough thanks to augur +ultimatum (sleepy enemy is free Armor) + mend and adaptation ,

Decent CC with sleep and terrify ,

good damage buff in day (which lasts a decent amount) and even more if i put enemies in rage after doing a void sling and use void strike.

can do burst damage after a few kills which will kill most enemies around me (ina decent enough range) after i strip their Armor.

Can protect and heal objectives when needed ,

Doesnt take very long to cast abilities , 

This is exactly what i have been wishing for , the ability to make equinox truly terrifying.

The best part is its not boring to play at all , it is a lot more engaging and fun.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb KIREEK:

Still gathering tauforged (in which i have none of what i need), but my goal will be to make 2 for health (equivalent to the 3 shards already equipped) while the remaining slots are to be used for melee critical damage as i mainly use pennant, every other stat, like strenght, is just way to little to make a difference even when multiplied by 5 shards.

I initially thought of replacing mods in my builds, but the stats available in the shards don't help me achieve that as i primarily use range mods

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

djt9lcy.jpg

well... armor does a lot more.
you have too much life already.....

1 minute ago, Yakhul said:

how some people already have 5 shards? i only have 4.

But basically, I have:
- 2 blue shards. 150 armor each
- 1 red shard. 25% critical chance to secondary weapons
- 1 yellow shard: 15% more cast speed

There was a bug on the first week and some lucky Tenno got to do their Archon Hunt again.

I won't have all the right shards for a few weeks yet but this is what I plan to do.

Garuda Prime with Voracious Metastasis subsumed over Dread Mirror. (Hell of a cycle using Bloodletting and Voracious Metastasis together)

2 yellow shards for casting speed = +50% = Natural Talent. This let's me free up a mod slot so I can fit Primed Sure Footed on instead of Natural Talent.

3 blue shards for health regen = +15 health regen per second.

With the way I have Garuda modded I use Bloodletting to eat half my health in exchange for 100% full energy. Then I can use a small amount of energy on Voracious Metastasis to fully heal myself any time I want. On top of that good health, armor, and Adaptation makes me nearly unkillable in most activities, the passive health regen is just another layer of me not dying. I like not dying.

4 hours ago, slava.ukraine said:

well... armor does a lot more.
you have too much life already.....

Yes, armor does give me more effective health, but just barely and since my hound shares my health pool, him having the same weakness as me was not really that great.
I may decide on just more health/armor, depending on my mood.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb KIREEK:

Yes, armor does give me more effective health, but just barely and since my hound shares my health pool, him having the same weakness as me was not really that great.
I may decide on just more health/armor, depending on my mood.

is there no link armor mod there?
because with that much health he can be almost immortal.

23 hours ago, maaleru said:
I need a few months. At least a second tau yellow.

But it is possible without shards.

Unless im missing something you either need anothet player (using physique), another player using an ability  (like wisp mote), or you have to use a subsumed helminth ability to do it rn. I think carnis mods can do it too but thats a lot of mod slots for health.

I think I have made the most overpowered limbo build in the game

shards are: hp, cast speed, strength, parkour velocity, and hp 

basically you get a massive damage buff, infinite cc because spamming 3 with negative duration keeps everyone on that ground, and you don't even need to rely on the rift to stay alive because it has 1.3k health (usually you'd have around 500-900 health).

https://overframe.gg/build/371931/

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-10-01 at 5:28 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

You only need 328% with corrosive proj

But then id lose Brief Respite. I thought about that and in the end it comes down to replacing Molt Augmented with 2 Augur mods on your secondary. And personally id rather not use the Augurs on secondary, as they aren't very good.

Archived