Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong was unfairly targeted with a nerf, change my mind.

BethTheBean

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I agree it was unfairly targetted ,

It is still head and shoulders above the other frames in being effortless to use especially his 1st ability.

With that being said , i do wish the spectre AI in general got an improvement.

Oh heck yes. The Specters should do their best to act like actual Warframes (or other entities) should when fighting against the faction they're confronted with. I personally think that they should have something like their usual ammo and energy reserves (if a Warframe specter), but have 50% ammo efficiency and built-in ammo transmutation effects and energy regen (if applicable). Them coming across actual ammo drops (or having them Greedy-Pulled towards them), health, energy (if applicable) should restore their various reserves just as if they were another player, who also received their own instance of the drop. If you and the specter (or WuClone, etc) are both in proximity to an ammo drop when you're completely topped up on your ammo (or can't/aren't transmuting to what isn't topped up) then you'd automatically "donate" it to them, giving them double the ammo from the drop.

They should also have more specific triggers for specific abilities to be used, in specific orders of priority. It's annoying when some Warframes NEVER use a given ability when it'd be useful.

On 2022-10-09 at 8:17 AM, HealTheirWounds said:

Octavia can go stealth with a bop or two, or leave the room, while her disco-ball-of-death wipes it

I respectfully and strongly disagree while Octavia can go invisible and clear rooms while standing still she absolutely can not go afk more than few seconds.  even with 300% ability duration her abilities mostly have barely a minute duration with 321% duration her 1-3 ability lasts 64.2 seconds which means even if not moving around map there is going to be a lot of micromanaging of abilities to keep it going very long so is absolutely not an AFK frame.  strong yes afk no

10 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

wouldn't say unfair (though I saw no point in nerfing wk anyway) but the clone also using your ammo is a bit much. they could've just made celestial twin duration based

My thought is that they should have gotten their own duplicate of how much ammo you had in your pools, or split your pools 50/50, and they could reload by walking near ammo that you're already full on, or you could auto-fill them remotely by picking up excess ammo. A bit of the best of both worlds. Clone doesn't use YOUR ammo, just the excess you have to find/make. But it still can't shoot forever. I kinda wish if they were so nerfed though, that they'd have higher ammo efficiency, so they get a few more weak shots off.

13 hours ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

My thought is that they should have gotten their own duplicate of how much ammo you had in your pools, or split your pools 50/50, and they could reload by walking near ammo that you're already full on, or you could auto-fill them remotely by picking up excess ammo. A bit of the best of both worlds. Clone doesn't use YOUR ammo, just the excess you have to find/make. But it still can't shoot forever. I kinda wish if they were so nerfed though, that they'd have higher ammo efficiency, so they get a few more weak shots off.

This was done to discourage dual primary or dual secondary. Explosive weapons already have small maximum ammo. WuKlone would waste those ammo in seconds. But other weapons won't have the same problem at all. Like a soma or kitgun.

On 2022-10-14 at 12:49 PM, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Remember when Pablo showcase how EVERYBODY use Catchmoon only? Then the nerf happened. Then the complains follow. Afterwards no one cares. Now no one even remembers the nerfs. 

Ironically enough, I only picked up a Catchmoon when Secondary Arcanes became a thing. And only after the logic of 2 Arcanes are better than 1.

Also I laughed hard when Pablo announced the Catchmoon nerf.

On 2022-10-09 at 10:20 AM, gamingchair1121 said:

in my opinion he got a buff. the clone nerf didn't do too much and his 4 got a buff. I'd say his 2 needs a nerf still, surprised they didn't do anything to it.

Wukong's 4 is his helminth replacement slot.  Cloud walk doesn't need a nerf.  1200m to the objective and 900m to extract needs a nerf.

47 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

Wukong's 4 is his helminth replacement slot

ok sure but what do you put there? why not just use wukong normally and put terrify over his 2 for armor strip or roar to buff his 4?

48 minutes ago, Troll_Logic said:

Cloud walk doesn't need a nerf

healing, aoe stun, bypasses corpus lasers, invisibility, invulnerablility, one of the faster movement abilities....

6 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

healing, aoe stun, bypasses corpus lasers, invisibility, invulnerablility, one of the faster movement abilities....

You forgot invulnerability is because you literally cannot fight back as a cloud, so it would literally be impossible to use if enemies just killed you on your way to the objective. 

Not to mention iirc the cloud makes you invisible as well. 

The healing and stun might be over the top tho, but as already said you have to stop attacking every 10 seconds to jump in a cloud and fly in circles, and that just doesn't seem that op in a combat scenario.

9 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

Wukong's 4 is his helminth replacement slot.  Cloud walk doesn't need a nerf.  1200m to the objective and 900m to extract needs a nerf.

I think these days it’s his 3 that is being replaced. At least for me as now his 4 is actually decent. Never used 3 as it was always a disappointment anyway. 

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

You forgot invulnerability is because you literally cannot fight back as a cloud, so it would literally be impossible to use if enemies just killed you on your way to the objective. 

for some reason you can actually charge bows like the bramma while inside the cloud without canceling it

Archived