The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.3

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, SplitzyPrime said:

Kompressa is still bugged.

They're aware. But I don't think they realize it's more than the "explode in your face" bug.

Now, all the Multishot pellets are grouped in a single spot, as shown here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1312176-kompressas-explosions-are-unaffected-by-multishot-only-4-bubbles-can-explode-per-shot-all-others-deal-no-damage/?do=findComment&comment=12658171

Fixed offset issues of this and that

And still Alastorn Shoulder Plates point god knows where - but not in the center of shoulders - on any regular and Prime Valkyr skin, because Carnivex is a skin for Hildryn.

Same with Carnivex animations that look horrible with non-2nd Deluxe skins. And unfitting helmets. And so on. Perhaps instead of fixes, we could get a proper second deluxe for Valkyr instead? Please?

6 minutes ago, Albert_Porkins said:

Perhaps instead of fixes, we could get a proper second deluxe for Valkyr instead? Please?

I love Carnivex, came back to this game just to buy it at one point. Valkyr needs a 1 and 3 that aren't meme tier.

My Carnivex Valkyr wants to shred Kahl to pieces just as she has done to thousands of his "brothers" before...

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ven’kra Tel & Sprag Fixes: 

We have fixed script errors triggered by Kahl Breaking Veils that resulted in mission issues for both Ven’kra Tel & Sprag. These script errors also prevented both the “Find and defeat Ven’kra Tel” and “Find and defeat Sprag” Challenges from being achievable.

That said, upon login, 15 Stock will be sent via Inbox for those who have the respective incompletable Challenge noted above in “Prison Break” or the “Junk Run” Break Narmer missions.

Both Challenges will also be swapped to "Complete" in the Challenge tracking screens. 

Thank you Thank you Thank you 💞💞💞

2 hours ago, Halo said:

Helminth Bug:

The stinkin wall continues to speak after feeding it and leaving the chair. 

I've only re-created this after feeding it. 

Please fix this, as it continuously yelling "(Hunger... HUNGER.)" and it begging "(When will master feed me. WHEN?)" an infinite amount of times with no way to fix it besides running into a mission or going to a relay. 

No, going to your railjack from within your orbiter does not stop it either. 

I also am curious if Ordris speaking to you every single time you get on the chair and blocking the resource meters is intentional or if it is just a bug that DE hasn't bothered fixing.

5 hours ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

Kahl is not the product I paid for. It is not Warframe, it is a shallow minigame with no replay value. Fine for a one-off quest, or an easter egg like Wyrmius, but is nowhere near the quality of the full tactical shooter games it is trying to evoke. Trying to force it on players with endgame progression fomo is causing a lot of unnecessary drama and resentment. Everyone will be happy once there's a Warframe alternative for grinding Stock. Steel Path Warframe missions on Murex tileset is a product I'd pay for.

You didn't paid anything for this game mission. You bough platinum for cosmetic, trading item. You have the right not to play those mission. 

Fashion frame is endgame.

8 minutes ago, Bedull said:

You have the right not to play those mission. Fashion frame is endgame.

Don't worry, I'm not playing them anymore, but DE is still pushing this terrible game mode hard, an insult to the time or money players have invested in Warframe. I'm not sure what fashionframe has to do with Kahl, one single ugly potato with very few customization options, compared to all my awesome customizable Warframes.

Found out that if you use the air support that summons Kahl during the Archon defence, the game thinks Kahl and brothers are enemies and won't progress to the next wave until they've timed out. I don't think you intended them to be usable there at all since you can't use spectres or on call crew.

Hello DE!

Can you fix the lighting in some Zariman decorations? I just bought these two paintings and there's an excessive lighting reflection in some angles but no excessive light source nearby.

Note: 1- I noticed the same with the golden statue support; 2- I've played with the lighting settings, even with "graphics engine", it doesn't change, the excessive lighting remains.image.png

9 hours ago, Kido524 said:

i am so, so very tired

Thanks for keeping some visibility on it. 👍 Shame we haven't gotten any acknowledgement about the issue as far as I've seen. I'm sure it's far from the majority of PC players who aim with the left mouse button, but boy does this completely ruin the new content for those of us that do. Why is it even possible to hook keys directly in their code? Regardless, someone at DE needs a paddlin'. I'd settle for it just being fixed though. Please! 😞

Il y a 14 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Fixed the Despot Cape Syandana clipping into the Drifter’s shoulders/upper back. 

• Fixed offset issues with the Asa (default and Phased), Deru, Hecate, Graxx Spitfire, Ki'Teer Straed, Despot Cape, Harkonar (default and Wraith), Kuva Cloak, Massif Prime, Yamako (default, Rubedo and Prisma), Quaro, Suparna, Synkra, Thorac, Vexillus Cloak, Yomo, and Stratum Syandanas when equipped on the male Drifter. 

• Fixed offset issues with the Ayla, Bennu, Centuria, Deru, Despot Cape, Eklis, Gigelor Prime, Graxx Spitfire, Jotunheim Music, Ki’Teer Straed, Mucusk, Nave Prime, Opulas Robe, Reshantur Cult, Salix (default and Solstice), Telos, Valesti, and Zamariu Syandana when equipped on the female Drifter. 

• Fixed offset issues with the Phased Asa, Asa, Glistor, Mozi, Synkra, and Imperator Festive Syandanas when equipped on the Nightwave Drifter Suit. 

• You still didn't fixed this very same bug on Khora for almost a year and a half:
  • You still didn't fixed texture issues on Khora Prime Helmet since her release 4 month ago:
  • You still didn't fixed emissive issues on Khora Deluxe skin since her release two and a half years ago:

ಠ_ಠ

16 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

How about we stop asking for more powercreep instead? Archon Shards, as a concept, is giving you free power to make you even more OP than you already are, but you're not content with that and want to minmax as fast as possible?

Thats it! 

Casual players always asking for more ease... 🙄

please please please give an option to remove the atrocious windows icon everywhere. It's even on the dang sentinel and pet names hovering everywhere during gameplay for crying out loud.

I know Warframe UI has been a running gag for almost a decade, but that just looks like a bad april fools joke.

3 hours ago, RoadCrewWorker said:

please please please give an option to remove the atrocious windows icon everywhere. It's even on the dang sentinel and pet names hovering everywhere during gameplay for crying out loud.

I know Warframe UI has been a running gag for almost a decade, but that just looks like a bad april fools joke.

u can, but u wont be able to use crossplay or play with anyone with crossplay enabled,  just disable crossplay, it removes icon & numbers

Bugs regarding Excal Umbra and recent changes:

1) Abilities randomly disable - and this seems to be connected somehow to the use of his 1 and/or 4. I use his 1 consistently and cancel the animation often for mobility, so I think the bug has occurred mostly within that interaction. I've also encountered a bug in this interaction where all of his melee attacks are completely disabled and he can't swing at all. The image I've uploaded shows the bug and how some of his abilities have been disabled. Sometimes it happens where it's all of them and not just 3.

2) This is probably one of the more frustrating and longstanding ones, and that's in relation to his location when switching between him and operator/drifter. This has improved slightly over the years, and I notice that I have more success when switching back to Excal Umbra from pressing 5 vs transferring via pressing the melee button, but this is only true when I'm the host! The minute I'm not the host, I've had times when I'll void sling all the way to extraction, switch back to Excal and be teleported all the way back to where I started void slinging from! This tends to happen more when the Excal Umbra spectre is in the midst of attacking enemies while I teleport, and again, the success of transferring back to Excal is slightly better when I use 5 as opposed to via a melee attack. But all in all, this is still an issue when I'm host - especially if trying to transfer back to him via melee - but when not host I basically just avoid void slinging most of the time which is unfortunate.

Please please fix this as I love the recent changes to his abilities and have spent a lot of time creating builds that I like, but these issues are the only drawbacks.

Screenshot-649.png

17 hours ago, Kaiser_Klaus said:

Hello DE!

Can you fix the lighting in some Zariman decorations? I just bought these two paintings and there's an excessive lighting reflection in some angles but no excessive light source nearby.

Note: 1- I noticed the same with the golden statue support; 2- I've played with the lighting settings, even with "graphics engine", it doesn't change, the excessive lighting remains.

I am writing to you to shed some light on your problem.

Orbiter Lighting is Terrible. You may not have realized it, which is absolutely normal, it is not very obvious at first. There are 3 spots in the Orbiter that have outlandish absurd physics defying lighting. One is The Arsenal, Overblown, unrealistic light coming from directions that don't exist, when the light source has to be the skylight and the lights above the Arsenal, but i digress. Next is the spot behind the Arsenal that leads to RJ, extremely overblown light, you can pinpoint that they put an extreme light source in the middle of the air and most light breaks if your frame (or any decoration) is too close to the source.

Last but most important is the spot you have problems with. I used to have a Ayatan "robot" there. After an update it got turned into a blob of blinding light. To me it seems there is a literal column of white extra strong light sources there. Because of that I have forsaken the entire room, since leaving the corner with no decorations does not fit my vision of the place.

In shorter terms, that IS a place with Excessive Light Source, it has been for at least 3 years at this point. Sadly the solution is to just not put the stuff there, which really sucks.

As a side note, my mother is a painter, so i have seen a good chunk of all kinds of paintings made with all kinds of materials and to me, those Paintings make no sense. They either have to have a Matte Glass on the front, or that type of semi transparent paper people used to use to "trace" blueprints. Both materials are quite frankly ridiculous as a front surface. Those paintings definitely do not look like they were drawn on that material.

An easy-ish fix for DE;RP should be to change the material to something not as reflective. Naked Oil paintings are beautiful too u know.

1 hour ago, Do_High_Go said:

I am writing to you to shed some light on your problem.

Orbiter Lighting is Terrible. You may not have realized it, which is absolutely normal, it is not very obvious at first. There are 3 spots in the Orbiter that have outlandish absurd physics defying lighting. One is The Arsenal, Overblown, unrealistic light coming from directions that don't exist, when the light source has to be the skylight and the lights above the Arsenal, but i digress. Next is the spot behind the Arsenal that leads to RJ, extremely overblown light, you can pinpoint that they put an extreme light source in the middle of the air and most light breaks if your frame (or any decoration) is too close to the source.

Last but most important is the spot you have problems with. I used to have a Ayatan "robot" there. After an update it got turned into a blob of blinding light. To me it seems there is a literal column of white extra strong light sources there. Because of that I have forsaken the entire room, since leaving the corner with no decorations does not fit my vision of the place.

In shorter terms, that IS a place with Excessive Light Source, it has been for at least 3 years at this point. Sadly the solution is to just not put the stuff there, which really sucks.

As a side note, my mother is a painter, so i have seen a good chunk of all kinds of paintings made with all kinds of materials and to me, those Paintings make no sense. They either have to have a Matte Glass on the front, or that type of semi transparent paper people used to use to "trace" blueprints. Both materials are quite frankly ridiculous as a front surface. Those paintings definitely do not look like they were drawn on that material.

An easy-ish fix for DE;RP should be to change the material to something not as reflective. Naked Oil paintings are beautiful too u know.

Thanks! Kinda sad that I noticed this right after getting interested to decorate my orbiter :/

Archived