Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.1.3

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Break Narmer missions being able to be played with other players - these missions are designed to be single player only. 

you're really underutilizing the grineer combat mode
why is there no coop kahl content yet

10 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

It's on the radar!

Okay, but the issue of drones/pets on Archon Hunt Missions has already been discussed. When we get to the location of the Archon arena, we are teleported to a conditional point, which leads to the Drone / pet getting stuck at the coordinate point where we were originally, and even if it is destroyed, even the Dispensary will not return it.

Please figure it out
because not everyone runs with pets four paws.

The Zenoriu mask STILL doesn't work on drifter when not host.

The conquera armor set still cannot be colored, even though the syandana can be.

Kompressa is still bugged.

Please remove the Anasa at least from the weekly archon hunt, and hopefully from the sortie entirely. Thats a measly 3400 endo, which I and others can go farm in 2 minutes from arena.

Please either increase the chance of tauforged archon shards or just make all shards their max %.

Please remove the annoying # and numbers from player names. Not only is it annoying to look at, it literally makes it impossible to message or block some people, as the extra numbers makes the game think it is another player. I.e.: PlayerPrime and PlayerPrime#203 Will be considered two different people.

Please remove the cap on how many players can be blocked. Thats an immensely unfair system, as many players will block over 100 people in their time playing,

37 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Every day you leave the archon shard system untouched, the player resentment around the whole system grows. Personally I want to see the tax revisisted if not removed entirely for swapping shards. Also the acquisition of tauforged shards needs to be looked at if it wasn't clear from the topics in your feedback section. The longer you wait the more people are getting fed up and throwing in the towel.

How about we stop asking for more powercreep instead? Archon Shards, as a concept, is giving you free power to make you even more OP than you already are, but you're not content with that and want to minmax as fast as possible?

1 hour ago, Pizzarugi said:

How about we stop asking for more powercreep instead? Archon Shards, as a concept, is giving you free power to make you even more OP than you already are, but you're not content with that and want to minmax as fast as possible?

It's not more power creep. It's already implemented. Rng distribution of said power creep is the problem. That and a tax to use the system which discourages experimentation that is fully centered on a single, poorly managed helminth resource.

41 minutes ago, Damocles said:

Is fixing punch through on the radar as well? DE Momaw looked into it once, then never spoke about it again. Waiting for this fix for the last 4 patches.

This. 

I've been pushing this for a long while as well as many others, and we got no response in regards to it last time. 

Would love some insight in regards to Punch Through as a whole. 

Better to know if its getting fixed or just to never use it again. 

49 minutes ago, --Q--Poeps said:

Please redesign Vile Discharge explosion damage to be affected by Mods (or at least remove the storage limit, similar to Equinox Maim).
This mod has much potential to lift the Embolist out of long-term redundancy, but right now it's highly disappointing.

Oh, and please stop the whim of deleting my replies, this is not Russia nor China, so you should not silence people at will.

But you're repeating it every post and it's as it's been said many times now, "By Design". 

Hello there. We still haven't heard anything from you guys about fixing the aquisition of Tau-forged Archont  Shards.
There are tons of people complaining, and we are tired of the whole "RNG-only" drop mechanic.

This are just select few. Please DO SOMETHING.

5 minutes ago, KVenom said:

Hello there. We still haven't heard anything from you guys about fixing the aquisition of Tau-forged Archont  Shards.
There are tons of people complaining, and we are tired of the whole "RNG-only" drop mechanic.

This are just select few. Please DO SOMETHING.

They have seen the complaints. https://youtu.be/3ofmeKsYGGY?t=4744

1 hour ago, --Q--Poeps said:

Please redesign Vile Discharge explosion damage to be affected by Mods (or at least remove the storage limit, similar to Equinox Maim).
This mod has much potential to lift the Embolist out of long-term redundancy, but right now it's highly disappointing.

Oh, and please stop the whim of deleting my replies, this is not Russia nor China, so you should not silence people at will.

This post is seething with entitlement. If you make stupid posts that violate the ToS, they're free to delete it until you figure out how to speak your mind more constructively. Hell, DE is free to straight up ban you for whatever strikes their fancy. DE is not a government, they're not beholden to any rights of free speech. They are a company, with their own rules which you agreed to when you clicked the box on the ToS.

As for the subject at hand, I don't agree with this. Equinox is already a press-4-to-win nuke cheese frame and the last thing we need is more weapons or mod synergy with weapons to enable more of it.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

That said, upon login, 15 Stock will be sent via Inbox for those who have the respective incompletable Challenge noted above in “Prison Break” or the “Junk Run” Break Narmer missions.

Got it! Thanks for quickly addressing the community and squashing the bug so fast.

50 minutes ago, Kido524 said:

i am so, so very tired

I also do not understand what happened to being able to use our interact key to exit out of the camera.  It was a nice two-button press sequence, e-click-e. Now I have to press an un-necessary third button in order to exit out of the camera for some reason. 

Kahl is not the product I paid for. It is not Warframe, it is a shallow minigame with no replay value. Fine for a one-off quest, or an easter egg like Wyrmius, but is nowhere near the quality of the full tactical shooter games it is trying to evoke. Trying to force it on players with endgame progression fomo is causing a lot of unnecessary drama and resentment. Everyone will be happy once there's a Warframe alternative for grinding Stock. Steel Path Warframe missions on Murex tileset is a product I'd pay for.

3 hours ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Yay can we actually do the fight and leave now? Excellent. 

Edit: well, for some reason, that fix isn't listed that I'm seeing? Despite being consistently reproducible. That's odd. Seems pretty important. Was the '15 stock' awarded for that and now it'll be completed for this week? I can't check. So - here's hoping this stuff actually gets tested before releasing. Also, this is why nobody is upset about Duviri being DElayed. 

Honestly, I'd much rather stuff get delayed so that it'll be better quality than if it's rushed. We've all played games, game modes, and watched movies that have suffered because the people working on them were rushed to meet a hard deadline, and thus couldn't give us as good quality products as they would've liked to release. The 2011 The Thing prequel and games like Fallout New Vegas are very good examples of what happens when the people creating them are given an unreasonably short deadline.

3 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Can the rewards for Archon Hunts (and to an extent Sorties) get readjusted? Archon Hunts in particular as getting an Anasa Sculpture per week isn't thrilling. The amount of Endo earned from either of those gamemodes can be simply earned from doing high end Zariman Bounties.

Make Sorties and Archon Hunts reward per stage rather than at the end similar to the current Bounties (Plains, Vallis, and Drift).

Eh. As someone who rarely gets Ayatans, the Anasa is a big boon for me. Not everyone is swimming in Ayatans. Some of us struggle to be able to complete those occasional "fully socket 3 ayatan statues" challenges in nightwave, cause they just aren't spawning very often for us.

3 hours ago, Lord_Singulair said:

Okay, but the issue of drones/pets on Archon Hunt Missions has already been discussed. When we get to the location of the Archon arena, we are teleported to a conditional point, which leads to the Drone / pet getting stuck at the coordinate point where we were originally, and even if it is destroyed, even the Dispensary will not return it.

Please figure it out
because not everyone runs with pets four paws.

Yeah. I typically use Taxon when I need more survivability. While it's fun to have animal companions, seeing 30 or more "(name of pet here) is bleeding out!" messages per mission gets a bit tiring. Multiply that by however many people run animal companions in archon hunts and it can make one start getting a little apathetic.

2 hours ago, Skaleek said:

It's not more power creep. It's already implemented. Rng distribution of said power creep is the problem. That and a tax to use the system which discourages experimentation that is fully centered on a single, poorly managed helminth resource.

Yeah... 50% bile isn't exactly easy to come by. I'd suggest either making each shard require a different resource, or each archon slot requiring a different one. Or drastically lowering the quantities required to produce bile. 50 Morphics doesn't seem like a lot at first... But, I've had some extremely bad luck farming it. Like getting only one, or none in missions where others often get 10+. And I'm not speed-running those missions. I'm combing every inch of the map, opening everything that can be opened, killing every enemy. They just sometimes don't drop or only a single one will drop in the whole mission. Thanks, RNG. That's possibly 50+ missions to re-socket a shard.
Addressing the other issue here: It seems like only the red shards are dropping as Tauforged, for me. Every one I've gotten is Tauforged. I haven't gotten any yellow or blue Tauforged ones so far from the archon hunts. Just the regular ones.

5 minutes ago, VladYvhv said:

Eh. As someone who rarely gets Ayatans, the Anasa is a big boon for me. Not everyone is swimming in Ayatans. Some of us struggle to be able to complete those occasional "fully socket 3 ayatan statues" challenges in nightwave, cause they just aren't spawning very often for us.

Anasa is mostly 10 Platinum when traded fully socketed, but it's off putting how nothing changed about it in Archon Hunts. Sorties are somewhat reasonable, but having it unchanged to the weekly Archon Hunt doesn't respect the time spent doing the Hunt. Additionally, almost the entire reward table is copied from Sorties but:

• Endo (4k > 8k)
  • Kuva (6k > 12k)
  • Forma (1 > 3)

Perhaps an "Ayatan" bundle should be rewarded in Archon Hunt that consists of:

• Anasa
  • Hemakara (Entrati Ayatan first given in Ophrix Venom and Nora's Mix Vol 1)
  • The Ayatan Sculpture on Varzia's table.

4 hours ago, Damocles said:

Yeah. Anasas are oversaturated in the market. If you doubt this claim then let me invite you to my Garden of AnasAss in my orbiter. It'd be more interesting if we got a truly random ayatan statue, or a random ship decoration. As for Endo... 8k endo is ... nice ... but you'd assume people who got far enough into end game content would already have a million spare endo and selling their max modding services on TC already

This phrase can describe the continuous issue of the game that DE should continue to focus on:

Is the reward worth the time I spent?

Some Sorties have endless gamemodes (and heavens forbid Corpus Ship Defense), while 6/10 Archon Hunts so far have Defense as its second "random" endless mode.

Sorties and especially Archon Hunts need to respect the "time to reward ratio". Getting an Anasa in an Archon Hunt is worse than Anasa in a Sortie regardless, as the latter is more difficult to complete and locked towards the end of story progression.

Helminth Bug:

The stinkin wall continues to speak after feeding it and leaving the chair. 

I've only re-created this after feeding it. 

Please fix this, as it continuously yelling "(Hunger... HUNGER.)" and it begging "(When will master feed me. WHEN?)" an infinite amount of times with no way to fix it besides running into a mission or going to a relay. 

No, going to your railjack from within your orbiter does not stop it either. 

Archived