The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Farm in the Duviri Circuit and other rewards - New information given on Prime Time 346

AegidiusF

Hi,

As we saw yesterday on the Prime Time, after completing the Duviri's Quest, we'll be able to farm new gear enhancements for some weapons and also Warframe parts, Mods and Arcanes. This was already announced on the Duviri Devstream on March, but we've got some more informations and I wanted to share these new informations we got yesterday with those who couldn't watch the Prime Time.

NORMAL DUVIRI CIRCUIT :

Rewards : Warframe parts, Arcanes, weapon blueprint and Mods.

Weekly rotation of three different warframes (a bit like Helminth Invigorations) : only one warframe can be chosen and the player will be locked on that reward circuit for the week.

They gave the exemple with Trinity and we could see that Arcane Velocity and Arcane Ultimatum were part of the circuit rewards. There was also Vampire Leech augment Mod.

The-circuit-rewards.jpg

So, the Circuit normal mode will bring a new way (an alternative way for those who don't like to grind), but kind of limited, to get Augment Mods outside of Syndicates and Arcanes outside of Orphix and Eidolons.

STEEL PATH DUVIRI CIRCUIT :

Rewards : The Steel Path Circuit will give us the possibility to get Incarnon Adaptors.

Rotations of five weapons proposed per week and we'll be able to choose two of them. At the moment, we have 30 weapons on the pool, but others will be added in the future.

The-SP-circuit-rewards.jpg

We will get only two Incarnon Genesis per weapon's circuit (on Tiers 5 and 10), but weapons will require 4 Incarnon Genesis to reach the max. So, we will get the possibility to max only one weapon's Void Potential per week.

Ah thank you for posting this. I was watching Prime Time half asleep, but saw it had some new info in it, I was interested in. 

Was wondering what might be a good incentive for the regular non Steel Path mode for players like me (who already have base Warframes), granted, I have most Arcanes as well, but eh. Can't wait to see how the Circuit operates in practice.

13 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

We will get only two Incarnon Genesis per weapon's circuit (on Tiers 5 and 10), but weapons will require 4 Incarnon Genesis to reach the max. So, we will get the possibility to max only one weapon's Void Potential per week.

So a weekly battle pass with progress resetting on Sundays then?  

to be honest and speaking from someone who farmed every frame, the option to make 1 frame grindable in Duviri is a welcomed change. 

Plus shall i remind that we have 52 Warframes rn so even if it made easier  it still takes a year to grind every frame. if you would go for duviri way only

It simply gives less RNG here, something i rly appreciate. And something that has been asked for a ton of times here. it took me tons of tries to get the last gauss part for example and with limited time on hand it took me two weeks because of Bad RNG. Also arcanes, very appreciated. you still have to remember, we have tons of arcanes and each one needs 21 to be max rank.

For the weekly incarnon adapters, i dont have a particular problem with them being limited, but being able to get a little more progress would have been nice. especially since you need to do it for every single varient if youre like me and kept them.

29 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

but weapons will require 4 Incarnon Genesis to reach the max.

I'm fairly certain that's not how it works. As I interpret it, you only need one for each copy of a weapon that you want to upgrade (so if you have a Lato and a Lato Vandal and want both to be incarnon, you need two), and applying it unlocks a set of challenges for that weapon like we see in the Zariman incarnon weapons, which is separate from the Circuit reward track.

The I-IV seen beneath each weapon seems to simply be there to indicate progression toward obtaining each genesis. The normal reward track is 10 ranks that grant you a frame and other odds and ends by the end of it, while the SP version lets you put two 5-rank tracks together into a 10-rank one that pays out at the 5 and 10 marks.

18 minutes ago, Merrcenary said:

regular circuit is such a joke
these casuals with their unwillingness to farm elementary things for years simply ruin any new modes that are stuffed with useless rewards

It's almost as if it's there as an alternate method to the existing farms for new players, and not intended for veterans who have everything (who would be more likely to stick to Steel Path anyway).

8 минут назад, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn сказал:

Ya, nobody likes spending years farming elementary things. 😜

thats why all casuals (and noobs) sit on rank 2 SU for years just because they can't dedicate 30 minutes to farm basic stuff to rank up😂

il y a 58 minutes, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

Did they say anything about the Dormizone being a place to log into? 

Yes, it seems like that to me. Rebecca has showed how things will look for new players that will start the game after Duviri : the two choices they will have and how will it be possible for them to change to the "Warframe" way. It was very interesting and the joke was that you have the choice of being a Space God or a prisioner.

She chose to start by Duviri and, after the cinematics, she was on the Dormizone, but the screen was cut a few times in the mean time.

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

Normal Circuit looks amazing for new players, totally dragging my noobie friends there if I can.

Does anyone know if it's confirmed that Duviri will be accessible to all players at launch?

I am excited to see what Incarnon bows do.

1 minute ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Yes, it seems like that to me. Rebecca has showed how things will look for new players that will start the game after Duviri : the two choices they will have and how will it be possible for them to change to the "Warframe" way. It was very interesting and the joke was that you have the choice of being a Space God or a prisioner.

She chose to start by Duviri and, after the cinematics, she was on the Dormizone, but the screen was cut a few times in the mean time.

Yes, but that seems only for new players and from what I saw it didn't have any Orbiter Segments, it feels really stupid to allow new players to be trapped inside a random blocky (and no deco) room without Segments and the next thing they can do is just walk to a close door saying "Go to Warframe" 

1 minute ago, TeaHands said:

Does anyone know if it's confirmed that Duviri will be accessible to all players at launch?

It is yes, regardless where you are in a Quest Step (Besides the New War, since it locks you)

I'm a little confused here.

Does the Steel Path version of the circuit also have the randomized choices in Warframes exactly like the normal one? Or can we sorta pick our own? I generally don't mind but I'm not understanding exactly how it works between the two. 

55 minutes ago, Corvid said:

It's almost as if it's there as an alternate method to the existing farms for new players, and not intended for veterans who have everything (who would be more likely to stick to Steel Path anyway).

Agreed, plus could be decent even for people who want a second copy of various Warframes for Helminth. I know a few Vets who just don't care about doing a 2nd round of Grendel or some of the other Warframe RNG heavy farms. 

I mean not me though, I am hardcore with a capital Z, I am an elite gamer, basically a pro. I have to wear extra sized pants because my ^&%^% is huge, like 10 feet long. I have so much sex. Why? Well I did Kahl and got enough Stock to get a second Styanax the hard way, the legit way. Pfft other people suing their stock for shards. Casuals obvs. 

12 minutes ago, Mediloric said:

I'm a little confused here.

Does the Steel Path version of the circuit also have the randomized choices in Warframes exactly like the normal one? Or can we sorta pick our own? I generally don't mind but I'm not understanding exactly how it works between the two. 

Normal version lets you pick one track out of three options each week, with each track being focused on one frame.

SP lets you pick two shorter tracks out of five options each week, which lets you get two Incarnon Geneses (yes, that is the plural form) in total.

In both cases, you have to get through 10 ranks within the week to get everything.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Corvid:

if you have a Lato and a Lato Vandal and want both to be incarnon, you need two

Exactly how i did understand it and i also think they mentioned that you have to do them each individual.

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Merrcenary:

thats why all casuals (and noobs) sit on rank 2 SU for years just because they can't dedicate 30 minutes to farm basic stuff to rank up😂

So there are people playing a game casualy, why is that a problem for you to be complaining about? Let people play the game how they want to be. 

il y a une heure, Corvid a dit :

I'm fairly certain that's not how it works. As I interpret it, you only need one for each copy of a weapon that you want to upgrade (so if you have a Lato and a Lato Vandal and want both to be incarnon, you need two), and applying it unlocks a set of challenges for that weapon like we see in the Zariman incarnon weapons, which is separate from the Circuit reward track.

The I-IV seen beneath each weapon seems to simply be there to indicate progression toward obtaining each genesis. The normal reward track is 10 ranks that grant you a frame and other odds and ends by the end of it, while the SP version lets you put two 5-rank tracks together into a 10-rank one that pays out at the 5 and 10 marks.

I may be wrong, but I think that there was some changes from what they announced on the Duviri Devstream and what they announced on the last Prime Time.

We can compare both Incarnon Genesis screens :

DUVIRI DEVSTREAM

Capture-d-cran-2023-03-13-132700.jpg

PRIME TIME

The-SP-circuit-rewards.jpg

Even the name changed : Incarnon Adaptor to Incarnon Genesis. And we are no more getting 1 Adaptor at Tier 10, but 2 Incarnon Upgrades by Circuit (so 4 per week) at Tiers 5 and 10.

I really think the Duviri Genesis upgrades will be unlocked on the Steel Path Circuits, while the normal Incarnon way (to choose the buffs) will be unlocked once you install the Adaptor into your weapons (wich will be done by Cavalero), but I don't think we will have challenges :

DUVIRI DEVSTREAM

duviri-devstream-incarnon-adaptors-caval

duviri-devstream-incarnon-adaptors.jpg

As you can see on this last picture, there is no Incarnon Challenge, but just a "Locked" mention.

And it's because of these two elements that they showed on the Prime Time :

detail-incarnon-genesis.png

remark-incarnon-genesis.png

Before, on Duviri Devstream, we had just one adaptor that was released at Tier 10, now, we are no more getting an adaptor, but two Incarnon upgrades on Tiers 5 and 10. I don't really see the logic of giving four Incarnon upgrades per week, if we can install them only on two weapons. That's why, to me, we can install more than one Incarnon upgrades in a signle weapon.

But again, this is just my opinion and I can be wrong.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Corvid:

Normal version lets you pick one track out of three options each week, with each track being focused on one frame.

SP lets you pick two shorter tracks out of five options each week, which lets you get two Incarnon Geneses (yes, that is the plural form) in total.

In both cases, you have to get through 10 ranks within the week to get everything.

what he meant is the Warframe gamemode i think. from my understanding it lets u pick out of a few Randomly choosen frames. Plus if i did understand it right, also gives u the option between your and a preset build for the frames

Archived