Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Ending Soon + Vol. 4 Coming May 24!

[DE]Zach

Am 22.5.2023 um 11:57 schrieb MaxTunnerX:

How about no. Players, all of them, not just the new ones, deserve nitain to be added to regular drop tables and not being a friggin unobtanium.

I am finding myself in agreement, when i had the chance to grab Nitan i didn't know how important of a ressource it is. So i grabbed something else from the table of nora.... Now i find myself hard gated behind that rather bad gate with no ability to get my hand on some outside rolling the dice in absurd low roation c tables.
Feels really bad man. I mean i dont ask for much but if i run 45 Bounties and go absurdly unlucky without any nitan and wake up the next day to see the ghoul even gone it gets into frustrating territory. It really is a sad state of affair that it is on no regular drop table. :/

Edited by DasTongle

vor 21 Minuten schrieb data54:

Please give us some gift of the lotus or something for nitain, my buddy is 2 away from having saryn prime and the best drop rate is like 1% from finding all caches on lua which is miserable.

that is if you find all 3 of them and then you have a 1% chance.
I'd recommend you head for Kuva for 2% Drop chance.... not that it improves anything...

9 minutes ago, DasTongle said:

I am finding myself in agreement, when i had the chance to grab Nitan i didn't know how important of a ressource it is. So i grabbed something else from the table of nora.... Now i find myself hard gated behind that rather bad gate with no ability to get my hand on some outside rolling the dice in absurd low roation c tables.
Feels really bad man. I mean i dont ask for much but if i run 45 Bounties and go absurdly unlucky without any nitan and wake up the next day to see the ghoul even gone it gets into frustrating territory. It really is a sad state of affair that it is on no regular drop table. :/

Ive been there man. Exactly once XD. And I also had leftover creds that could only be turned into credits so...yeah. I just waited it out until nora came back and then always made sure to stock up on nitain before she had a pause. Its just so unfathomable for me why the hell DE never fixed this and arent even showing signs of wanting to fix this.

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 1

Uhhhggg.....I came here looking for the SAME THING! ... NITAIN... FML. 

Currently sitting on my hands just waiting for this item to come back so i can continue progressing in the game.     

Super lame so much progress is put on hold over one stupid mat you can't get anywhere else.

(Unless you like being masochistic and enjoy "1% drop chance on a rotation C")

Edited by Moozilla2
  • Like 2

The Worst Part i am sitting on Revan prime ready to go, nekros prime ready to go, can't build wukong that would help with this silly thing....
I also have a Harrow Prime just waiting... and the list goes on. 
Thing is when you are an old player that assignments are quiet easy to achive if you are new... your barely make it through the first few stations and i played a lot since i started and yet never got more than the first offering... thats a bit unlucky game design.

• Like 1

i stuck with wukong just because I started with it years ago.I got a ton of others but I just do not care for them or not patient enough to master them. I really would like a better prime gun though and the Kuva quest is so old and impossible for me to solo and no one cares to help..Rid it

On 2023-05-01 at 4:27 PM, Porkler said:

Pretty bummed that this gets announced so late, i thought DE usually takes at LEAST 2 full weeks to do this, and at 9 days, barely not being able to get Arcane Energize feels REALLY bad. Could have announced this last week, and give people a little more of a chance....

If you're saying you don't have enough time to complete all the nightwave ranks then you don't deserve any sympathy. This nightwave mix has stuck around longer than any of the previous mixes. It's entirely your fault for procrastinating up to this point.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Hey Tenno! Quick update: Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 4 is set to launch on May 24th, at 2pm ET! 

"It's that time again, Dreamers."

Will we ever get more conclave mods added to the nightwave shop? So many stances and augments that would be cool in the normal PVE game

4 hours ago, Tazfull said:
On 2023-05-01 at 7:50 PM, [DE]Zach said:

EDIT 05/23/2023: Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 4 is set to launch on May 24th, at 2pm ET! "It's that time again, Dreamers."

10 minutes for 4.500 x 10 seconds for 4.500 >>Clean challenge should be worth 7.000

Do you mean "Loyalty" challenge should be worth 7k? In that case it's very easy to do. You just have to set Syndicate and play a game.

14 hours ago, Tazfull said:

There is very obviously no semblance of balance between different Nightwave tasks, and even if there was, if "eight waves of Sanctuary Onslaught" (20 minutes)" is worth 4500 then Clem is clearly not worth 7000.

You've actually got a stronger argument for deleting the faction rep challenge than for promoting Clem to 7000.

10 hours ago, quxier said:

Do you mean "Loyalty" challenge should be worth 7k? In that case it's very easy to do. You just have to set Syndicate and play a game.

I think autocorrect screwed them up by turning "Clem" into "Clean".

37 minutes ago, Grommile said:
11 hours ago, quxier said:

I think autocorrect screwed them up by turning "Clem" into "Clean".

Make sense

37 minutes ago, Grommile said:
15 hours ago, Tazfull said:

There is very obviously no semblance of balance between different Nightwave tasks, and even if there was, if "eight waves of Sanctuary Onslaught" (20 minutes)" is worth 4500 then Clem is clearly not worth 7000.

You've actually got a stronger argument for deleting the faction rep challenge than for promoting Clem to 7000.

I think Nighwave tasks has 2 reasons:

- One rewards you with items. That general rule of "more of the same = more exp" (e.g. 100 vs 300 Necramech kills is 4,5k & 7k).

- Teaching stuff (e.g. you have to kill using viral - how do I make viral). It's mostly for new player.

It's just general rules. Clem task sit in the right spot. It's little bit harder than "finish mission" but obviously not as hard as "Archon hunts". If someone wanted put Clem "in better spot" then they would have to make much more Exp ranks than current 3 (1, 4.5 and 7 in most cases). However that's just too much work for to little gain.