Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Ending Soon + Vol. 4 Coming May 24!

[DE]Zach

Hey Dreamers,

Our current Nightwave Series Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 3, is coming to an end! Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 will end on Thursday, May 11th May 18th at 2pm ET - don’t forget to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Creds before then. Any remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Creds can be sold for Credits afterwards.

Nora’s Mix Vol. 4

Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 is set to launch on May 24th at 2pm ET!

Like previous editions of Nightwave, we will include duplicate protection for rewards you have already unlocked. Identical to Nora’s Mix Vol. 3, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Creds instead of the previous unlocked reward.

New & Returning Acts!
Alongside our returning Acts from Nora’s Mix Vol. 3, we have a new challenge for our crystal-focused Tenno:

The newest weekly Act is...

Crystal Clear
Complete 3 waves of Mirror Defense

New Rewards!

For completing Nightwave Acts, you can earn these new items:

Orowrym's Rage Sigil
A sigil reminiscent of the elemental Orowyrm.

Ocucor Weapon Augment
Sentient Velocity: Each target eliminated refills 20% of Ocucor magazine. Increase Status Chance and Critical Chance by 60% for each Tendrils active.
Augment statistics listed at Max Mod Rank

Infested Claw Skin
An infested skin for Claw Melee Weapons

Baruuk Doan Glyph
A Glyph depicting Baruuk Doan.

Battacor Weapon Augment
Sentient Blast: Discharge from Alt-Fire now has infinite Body Punch Through but no longer explodes on contact. Hitting 3 or more enemies refills the used charges and increased the Critical Change and Critical Damage of the next discharge by 300%.

Hero of Duviri Display
A hero on the back of a loyal Kaithe, as described in the storybook, Tales of Duviri.

Fabled Gene-Masking Kit
Euleria Entrati commissioned this unique Kubrow DNA segment to manifest a creature from the storybook, Tales of Duviri.

Drifter Keeler Suit
Nora Night recovered this suit from Saturn’s Keeler Gap. The durable material lined with rebreather tubing shows it was designed with depressurization in mind. Includes Hood, Vest, Sleeves, and Pants.

Also included is a hand-picked selection of rewards from previous Nightwave Series! Plus, spend your hard-earned Nora’s Mix Vol.4 Cred in Nora’s store, which now offers Voruna’s Anukas Helmet, Citrine’s Kalite Helmet, and a collection of Sigil’s & Emblems from previous Nightwave Series!

**All rewards listed above are subject to change or removal.
______

There will be a bit of downtime after Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 ends as we prepare for her next installment with Vol. 4! Once again, remember to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Cred before May 11th at 2pm ET when Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 will end! Please keep in mind that everything listed above is subject to change!

EDIT 05/02/2023: 
Adjusted the values & descriptions of the upcoming Augments for the Ocucor and the Battacor. Previous values were outdated, and the above edits now reflect the in-game values of these Augments when Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 4 launches.

EDIT 05/08/2023: Extended the end date for Nora's Mix Vol. 3. The new end date is May 18th at 2pm ET! Stay tuned for the updated launch date of Nora's Mix Vol. 4. "We got as many miles behind us as we do before us, but Dreamers, we got this."

EDIT 05/18/2023: 
Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 3 has officially ended! Thanks for playing, Tenno. Stay tuned for the release date of Nora's Mix Vol. 4 in the near future!

EDIT 05/18/2023: Edited Kaithe Grace Sigil to Orowrym's Rage Sigil - same thing, different name!

EDIT 05/23/2023: Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 4 is set to launch on May 24th, at 2pm ET! "It's that time again, Dreamers."

• Like 60

Get some popcorn, people will still say there were no information.

Nightwave tab:

image.png

Star Chart and every menu:
image.png

Btw. we are still missing this task (or did I miss it?):

Am 10.5.2019 um 16:54 schrieb [DE]Bear:

Elite Weekly

• Complete a Spy mission using your Operator. Warframe cannot leave spawn room.

- https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092003-dev-workshop-nightwave-changes-for-series-2/

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 12

25 minutes ago, [DE]Zach said:

Battacor Weapon Augment
Sentient Blast: Discharge from Alt-Fire now has infinite Body Punch Through but no longer explodes on contact. Hitting 3 or more enemies refills the used charges and increased the Critical Change and Critical Damage of the next discharge by 500%

oh yes

25 minutes ago, [DE]Zach said:

Ocucor Weapon Augment
Sentient Velocity: Each target eliminated refills 30% of Ocucor ammunitions. Increase Status Chance and Critical Chance by 120% for each Tendrils active.

oh yes

• Like 11

I don't even care about Nightwave anymore at this point. I'm tired of doing any of it and I wish I could permanently op-out of it. It's boring to me and I don't need any of the slots and whatnot. I'm no longer devoted to trying to complete any Nightwave. So, no thank you.

Edited by QueenofYandxre
  • Like 7

28 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I don't even care about Nightwave anymore at this point. I'm tired of doing any of it and I wish I could permanently op-out of it. It's boring to me and I don't need any of the slots and whatnot. I'm no longer devoted to trying to complete any Nightwave. So, no thank you.

Well, you are able to ignore the objectives and I never really bothered with it either, but they just kinda happen in the background now, if I get creds I just spend them on random things, but I doute DE will add this as a choice   

• Like 5

🕯
                 🕯             🕯
           🕯                          🕯

🕯      Wolf Of Saturn 6     🕯️

🕯️            Armor Set           🕯

🕯                          🕯
                   🕯             🕯
                             🕯

• Like 25

2 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Ocucor Weapon Augment
Sentient Velocity: Each target eliminated refills 30% of Ocucor ammunitions. Increase Status Chance and Critical Chance by 120% for each Tendrils active.

As someone who uses the Ocucor fairly frequently... just the first part alone makes it insane for an augment.
Of course, we'll see how it truly plays out when it arrives!~

Pretty bummed that this gets announced so late, i thought DE usually takes at LEAST 2 full weeks to do this, and at 9 days, barely not being able to get Arcane Energize feels REALLY bad. Could have announced this last week, and give people a little more of a chance....

So when are we going to acknowledge that Nightwave has fallen into the same fate as Sortie Seasons and would benefit devs and players more if it was just a system where tasks gave Credits directly and you purchased what you wanted from a shop that adds new items every ~6 months or so.

We have plenty of time gating between Veilbreaker, Archon Hunts, Login Rewards, The Circuit, and Duviri Paradox items that Nightwave doesn't need to continue existing as a FOMO battle pass system. We have yet to see some of the exclusive augments return in years.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

So when are we going to acknowledge that Nightwave has fallen into the same fate as Sortie Seasons

In all honesty? I just wish DE would make use of the Episode system again.

"Got a side update you wanna slap down? Put it in Nightwave. Everybody's a winner."
Like, both Lua's Prey and Citrine's Last Wish updates could have been tied to that to help flesh out their plots better.
Hell, they don't even need to really be "major episodes" in the same sense as the previous three.
Give 'em like... 2 to 3 arcs to work through and viola.

That IS why they put the episode system there to begin with after all. To tie us over between major updates.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Binket_ said:

Like, both Lua's Prey and Citrine's Last Wish updates could have been tied to that to help flesh out their plots better.

Honestly, yeah this. It makes a bit of sense to tie Warframes that aren't part of major updates/revisit updates to 4-6 month long episodes of Nightwave with a few beats. They don't have to be as ambitious as the previous story ones, but just a set of segments that help expand the lore. Heck, double down with systems we already have. Toss in a Kahl mission as a part of an episode, and then that gets added to the rotation of his weeklies. During the season of the event, we could get a few extra pieces of their special currencies from doing the quest, but never as many as doing the new game type they were showing off. Toss in an arcane or two from the stores as teasers for the ones to buy, and then once the season is over the missions are still there are permanent reminders. Would help let it feel like the nightwaves are more a part of the word as you'll have those missions available as reminders.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, QueenofYandxre said:

You could just ignore it. No one is forcing you to click on the radio in your Orbiter.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 8