Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Ending Soon + Vol. 4 Coming May 24!

[DE]Zach

8 hours ago, (PSN)AspiieGamer said:

Really excited for new companions. Hopefully the duvari gene mask is completely New with more abilities. Not just a standard face lift/ cosmetic.

Its just fur pattern/skin, nothing else

Edited by Myscho
  • Like 1

Hearing that it's another Nora's Mix is incredibly disappointing. The story progression lately has been lacklustre, and in all honesty, rubbish. New "missions" where it's the same as old, with one extra step. The Mirror Defence is just Uranus Defences with a need to pick up 50 crystals to earn something useful. I was discussing with my friend last night about how they could potentially dig deeper into the Duviri quest-line with a chapter. Why are there no Wolf of Saturn Six or Glassmaker chapters? Why are we getting recycled content? I understand some people want items they didn't manage to get in previous chapters, but it just seems incredibly lazy.

I have had more "story progression" out of conspiracies, ideas and threads on Reddit, than I have from DE in the last 2 years. It's insane. Hell, give us more assassination targets, introduce new planets/moons that are apart of the system. I am still waiting to see a Titan, Callisto, Triton. Give us more Tenet Weapons; more Kuva melee would be nice considering how many of you have to pick from. I enjoy the game, but seriously, every time a new 'update' comes out, after reading on speculation and potential upcoming events, there's been nothing but disappointment. Where are those more frequent in-game events that were being spoken of... Oh, I don't know... Over a year ago? We still are stuck with Thermal Fractures and the Cetus Event. I swear, I've only seen Plague Star ONCE since then, and other than that, no other events, not even new or rotating rewards in the constant events... 

I'll continue to play the game, but all of what the game could be seems to be met with an 'endless hope' and that hope being crushed by a weight of disappointment.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, (PSN)Astaidi said:

Why are there no Wolf of Saturn Six or Glassmaker chapters? Why are we getting recycled content

Because DE dont bother to write story background for it 

Edited by Myscho

9 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Because DE dont bother to write story background for it 

You're not wrong. I might have forgotten bits and pieces of the story but it feels like we've skipped from New War, to what is basically just a new Derelict tileset in the Zariman with vague ideas of how and what happened and any more information on the Void Angels, to R18+ Inside Out simulator.

I like Duviri, but not even getting any further information on WHO Dominus Thrax is. Like I mentioned, I've got more from threads on Reddit than I have DE.

I was mentioning to my friend how the concept of it being Rell makes the most sense and how they could've leaned into that with more than just Dominus having a tantrum over the doll. Like... The mask splitting and unveiling the face of a Void Child, that being Rell. And then learning that this dimension is his creation after the events of Chains of Harrow, came from that feeling of being an outcast and hating seeing the faces of people who looked down on him because he was different and considerably more excessive with each emotion he may express. So, he created a dimension that is dictated by his emotions, and no one can look at him in a certain way because all of them have masks to cover up the sadness, jealousy or joy... It's all "the same". But no, it was a tedious Quest of doing old mission nodes in a new tile set with a horrible ending, which we waited an extra 4.5 months to be given; let alone the fact that half of that was to "iron out bugs" and yet it was still loaded with plenty of bugs on release. Not everything needs to be perfect, but whoever is writing these stories needs to get their sh*t together.

Edited by (PSN)Astaidi

3 hours ago, (PSN)Astaidi said:

ou're not wrong. I might have forgotten bits and pieces of the story

I like Nightwave in current form, atleast in not interfering with regular mission like Glassmaker once did for half a year, those tiny stories was fine but problem is as most of the thing in Warframe, they didnt fit in bigger picture, just random story about random dude which you never heard again. They introduced way too much characters without proper explanation how they fit in Warframe universe, so stories have more holes than swiss cheese

Edited by Myscho

@[DE]Zach The new nightwave Elite weekly missions are bugged. Since both of them are the exact same mission, they reset each other whenever you advance on the Steel Patch requierements, and neither are able to be completed. Please fix this changing one of the missions since it's currently impossible to get recovered Acts and complete Nightwave, defeating the purpose of extending its duration.

• Like 2

Hello,

I have an idea for an Orbiter decoration, but I don't know where to share it, so forgive me, but I'll write it here.

My idea for the DE is if possible make an Orowyrm Orbiter decoration and have it walk around the ship and shoot every now and then and according to Duviri's mood be it joy or sorrow and so on be that color. It's going to be amazing to have something like that flying and going around the ship, it's going to be great and we'll know what the mood is right there. I hope you read the idea and realize it.

• Like 1

I'll estimate the next ACTUAL season of Nightwave with a storyline will launch on Nevuary the 33rd. So many repetitive intermissions, tasks and bugs with them its like what even is the point of this if almost every player has all the rewards from each one give or take the FEW new additions. I do miss the stories with each season.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Zach said:

Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 3 has officially ended! Thanks for playing, Tenno. Stay tuned for the release date of Nora's Mix Vol. 4 in the near future!

Was so close to 30 but got locked by a challenge to turn riven slivers to a riven, oh well at least I got the pistol skins which is what I wanted. Not bad for only starting 2 weeks~ ago loving the game so far 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PSN)Nierou said:

Was so close to 30 but got locked by a challenge to turn riven slivers to a riven, oh well at least I got the pistol skins which is what I wanted. Not bad for only starting 2 weeks~ ago loving the game so far 

They often bring things back in future nightwaves so you should hopefully have a chance to get what you missed again at some point.

Le 01/05/2023 à 19:50, [DE]Zach a dit :

EDIT 05/18/2023: Edited Kaithe Grace Sigil to Orowrym's Rage Sigil - same thing, different name!

👀 👀 👀

So, ... Kaithe Grace = Orowyrm's Rage ...

Well, perhaps it was a raging grace, ...
or it has become a graceful rage, ...

😂🤣😂

I don't know how is it possible, but it's very funny.

• Like 1

Hi! Could we get a nitain alert\invasion while waiting? Getting a lot of people having no way to get nitain at the moment. At least a way without losing their sanity. People even did Ghoul Purge for the possibility of nitain.

Edit:

Additional suggestion. Have Acrithis have it too.

Edited by Hakugami
Additional suggestion
  • Like 6

On 2023-05-11 at 1:54 PM, (PSN)DeZaruu said:

A small thing I thought of today.

With the recent influx of new players, it might be a nice gesture to run a Nitain Extract Alert for them, in case you're extending the time Nightwave will be gone. 

How about no. Players, all of them, not just the new ones, deserve nitain to be added to regular drop tables and not being a friggin unobtanium.

• Like 4