Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Ending Soon + Vol. 4 Coming May 24!

[DE]Zach

On 2023-05-04 at 8:37 PM, --N-- said:

The in game countdown now says it ends in 13 days 22h, which is May 18th, not 11th. Has the end date changed?

kTP9ycJ.png

Edit: it's back to showing 6d 20h now.

mine just switched to 9 days, OP seems to have been updated with new end date!

On 2023-05-01 at 1:50 PM, [DE]Zach said:

EDIT 05/08/2023: Extended the end date for Nora's Mix Vol. 3. The new end date is May 18th at 2pm ET! Stay tuned for the updated launch date of Nora's Mix Vol. 4. "We got as many miles behind us as we do before us, but Dreamers, we got this."

We have updated the dates above to reflect the new end date for Nora's Mix Vol. 3. Enjoy those extra days of Dreamin'!

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, [DE]Zach said:

We have updated the dates above to reflect the new end date for Nora's Mix Vol. 3. Enjoy those extra days of Dreamin'!

Ugh... I just spent all my cred since it was ending. I really hope it's just junk in next weeks rotation...

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

You mean you didn't see this coming?

No I said this during the very first Nightwave Episode. How DE didn't see this coming, I'm not sure.

Edited by Voltage

On 2023-05-01 at 11:08 AM, Dark_Lugia said:

Get some popcorn, people will still say there were no information.

Nightwave tab:

image.png

Star Chart and every menu:
image.png

Btw. we are still missing this task (or did I miss it?):

- https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092003-dev-workshop-nightwave-changes-for-series-2/

I hope they never add that Operator challenge in spies. That sounds awful.

• Like 3

Will the Protokol skins in the current Nightwave be made available later? Either to purchase with plat, or in a future Nightwave?

I only just found out this week that they were finally added to the game, I've been waiting for them since they were first teased in a stream 5-6 years ago. I'm a huge fan of Dark Sector so I really want to get them, but even with the extension I don't think I'll make it.. I have to catch up with some quests to unlock a lot of my weeklies, and there's the Eidolon Hydrolyst challenge that I'll almost definitely not be able to do. 😢

Edited by iBobaFett
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Xerkaw said:

Ugh... I just spent all my cred since it was ending. I really hope it's just junk in next weeks rotation...

Same, i've Spend 300+ Creds yesterday longer before this announcement, and i assume i'll being disapointed next week when i will see i don't have 8 of each Deco for the next week rotation :facepalm:

On 2023-05-02 at 3:02 AM, Xerkaw said:

Sigh... Been waiting 4 months for this to drop into rotation. Only to find out it's in the next mix. Would of saved me the hassle, since previously stated it would be in the current mix... I seriously hope your not making it another 4 months for it to appear... As FMO is grinding me at this point, the one week I give up checking.

They have never been able to add new helmets to a current mix. Previously, every new helmet that's dropped during a Nightwave has waited for the next chapter. I'm not sure who would have said Voruna's would be in this mix. That was a mistake.

10 hours ago, iBobaFett said:

Will the Protokol skins in the current Nightwave be made available later? Either to purchase with plat, or in a future Nightwave?

Based on past Nightwave items, the skins returning in some future series seems a given (although I'd guess it'll only be 1 or 2 skins at a time).

On 2023-05-07 at 6:59 PM, Binket_ said:

Looked back on this because...

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Dark_Sector#Two-handed_weapons

Yeah, they DID have Rifles back there. Multiples, even.

I use that Wiki because it has some mild humor that I find quite enjoyable.~
image.png

huh, I forgot about the launcher. Yeah that definitely would be nice to have, maybe the power suit troopers' archgun/heavy weapon skin too? 👀

• Like 1

On 2023-05-01 at 7:08 PM, Dark_Lugia said:

Get some popcorn, people will still say there were no information.

Nightwave tab:

image.png

Star Chart and every menu:
image.png

Btw. we are still missing this task (or did I miss it?):

- https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1092003-dev-workshop-nightwave-changes-for-series-2/

So what the new date for Vol 4 now we have this change. As use previously mentioned it was the 18th. 

On 2023-05-08 at 10:34 PM, [DE]Zach said:

A small thing I thought of today.

With the recent influx of new players, it might be a nice gesture to run a Nitain Extract Alert for them, in case you're extending the time Nightwave will be gone. 

• Like 2