Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Ending Soon + Vol. 4 Coming May 24!

[DE]Zach

3 hours ago, Rixuel said:

when will we have the protokol rifles skins??

I doubt they will make them for primaries, since regarding 'protokol skin' origin is with darkSector (the skins are of guns from that game). The reason they're only secondaries is so that they can be used in combo with glaives.

• Like 1

Not going to lie, while i'm at nightwave rank 90+ and very much looking forward to these upcoming rewards, it's a bit disheartening to see DE break their very nice "3 weeks warning in advance" habit at the exact point where the game has a tremendous amount of new or returning players.

I try to keep explaining to people that Warframe is pretty good about FOMO and there's generally no need to stress about NW, but now a lot of players' first impression will be getting confronted with rewards that will vanish if they don't rush 30 ranks in a couple days (something that might just be impossible for them even with recovery).

Edited by RoadCrewWorker
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Voruna’s Anukas Helmet

Sigh... Been waiting 4 months for this to drop into rotation. Only to find out it's in the next mix. Would of saved me the hassle, since previously stated it would be in the current mix... I seriously hope your not making it another 4 months for it to appear... As FMO is grinding me at this point, the one week I give up checking.

16 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Get some popcorn, some people will say there were no information.

It's hard to miss it. I've literally haven't cared about Nigwave for long time but I've seen timer in Pause window. You have to literally not care about Nigwave, have Lich/sister and not look at News TO NOT SEE IT.

18 hours ago, Porkler said:

Pretty bummed that this gets announced so late, i thought DE usually takes at LEAST 2 full weeks to do this, and at 9 days, barely not being able to get Arcane Energize feels REALLY bad. Could have announced this last week, and give people a little more of a chance....

what do you mean "barely" i was able to get that a week or two ago. while i dont aim to complete nightwave quests strictly, it you set aside an hour or two a day to the quests (if possible depending on schedule) you can get the quests done rather quick. im rank 32 atm.

I have a friend who is hungry for Wolf of Saturn Six armor and is a walking corpse. I want to bring him to maturity (I enjoy his ramblings as I polish his tombstone, but I also want to see the glow of his return to the living).

• Like 2

22 hours ago, [DE]Zach said:

Hey Dreamers,

Our current Nightwave Series Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 3, is coming to an end! Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 will end on Thursday, May 11th at 2pm ET - don’t forget to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Creds before then. Any remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Creds can be sold for Credits afterwards.

Nora’s Mix Vol. 4

Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 is set to launch on May 18th at 2pm ET!

Like previous editions of Nightwave, we will include duplicate protection for rewards you have already unlocked. Identical to Nora’s Mix Vol. 3, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 4 Creds instead of the previous unlocked reward.

New & Returning Acts!
Alongside our returning Acts from Nora’s Mix Vol. 3, we have a new challenge for our crystal-focused Tenno:

The newest weekly Act is...

Crystal Clear
Complete 3 waves of Mirror Defense

New Rewards!

For completing Nightwave Acts, you can earn these new items:

Kaithe’s Grace Sigil
A sigil reminiscent of the fabled Kaithe.

Ocucor Weapon Augment
Sentient Velocity: Each target eliminated refills 20% of Ocucor magazine. Increase Status Chance and Critical Chance by 60% for each Tendrils active.
Augment statistics listed at Max Mod Rank

Infested Claw Skin
An infested skin for Claw Melee Weapons

Baruuk Doan Glyph
A Glyph depicting Baruuk Doan.

Battacor Weapon Augment
Sentient Blast: Discharge from Alt-Fire now has infinite Body Punch Through but no longer explodes on contact. Hitting 3 or more enemies refills the used charges and increased the Critical Change and Critical Damage of the next discharge by 300%.
Augment statistics listed at Max Mod Rank

Hero of Duviri Display
A hero on the back of a loyal Kaithe, as described in the storybook, Tales of Duviri.

Fabled Gene-Masking Kit
Euleria Entrati commissioned this unique Kubrow DNA segment to manifest a creature from the storybook, Tales of Duviri.

Drifter Keeler Suit
Nora Night recovered this suit from Saturn’s Keeler Gap. The durable material lined with rebreather tubing shows it was designed with depressurization in mind. Includes Hood, Vest, Sleeves, and Pants.

Also included is a hand-picked selection of rewards from previous Nightwave Series! Plus, spend your hard-earned Nora’s Mix Vol.4 Cred in Nora’s store, which now offers Voruna’s Anukas Helmet, Citrine’s Kalite Helmet, and a collection of Sigil’s & Emblems from previous Nightwave Series!

**All rewards listed above are subject to change or removal.
______

There will be a bit of downtime after Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 ends as we prepare for her next installment with Vol. 4! Once again, remember to spend your remaining Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 Cred before May 11th at 2pm ET when Nightwave: Nora’s Mix Vol. 3 will end! Please keep in mind that everything listed above is subject to change!

EDIT 05/02/2023: 
Adjusted the values & descriptions of the upcoming Augments for the Ocucor and the Battacor. Previous values were outdated, and the above edits now reflect the in-game values of these Augments when Nightwave: Nora's Mix Vol. 4 launches.

Are we talking about the same suit, which was put into the store for plat, at the Duviri release? 

It was cool of DE to refund all that plat, when a hotfix took that suit out. However, that was my favorite out of all three of the released suits.

13 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

You could just ignore it. No one is forcing you to click on the radio in your Orbiter.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do, thanks. LMAO. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  (You though hiding the shurg emoji with black text, wouldn't make me see it? Jokes on you, I can see it. <3)

23 hours ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

🕯
                 🕯             🕯
           🕯                          🕯

🕯      Wolf Of Saturn 6     🕯️

🕯️            Armor Set           🕯

🕯                          🕯
                   🕯             🕯
                             🕯

Don't for get the Syndanna 

• Like 4

On 2023-05-01 at 1:26 PM, Tiltskillet said:

Really psyched for Battacor and Ocucor augments.  Two of my favorites. 

Although if people realize how crazy the Ocucor is, I can imagine it becoming a pretty unpleasant meta.

Dude same, The ocucor is a nasty weapon especially building on damage for the tendril since they dont lose damage for each other active. It's amazing to destory grineer.

I had bought this keeler suit when they had add on the shop by mistake, because I thought this was on the shop so long ago hahaha so they removed from the shop and refunded the pl. But I'll buy this again 😆

On 2023-05-01 at 1:50 PM, [DE]Zach said:

Fabled Gene-Masking Kit
Euleria Entrati commissioned this unique Kubrow DNA segment to manifest a creature from the storybook, Tales of Duviri.

So, new dog appearance?

Make this for the operators too since people have had it for the operator when it came in the game unintended and that their are people that prefer the operator over the drifter (myself included).

12 hours ago, Bluemillion said:

Those augments are EXTREMELY good!

Yes and that`s how warframe augment should be, to change how you use the ability NOT as a bandade mod.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757

The in game countdown now says it ends in 13 days 22h, which is May 18th, not 11th. Has the end date changed?

kTP9ycJ.png

Edit: it's back to showing 6d 20h now.

Edited by --N--

On 2023-05-02 at 2:25 AM, JimmuTanno88 said:

I doubt they will make them for primaries, since regarding 'protokol skin' origin is with darkSector (the skins are of guns from that game). The reason they're only secondaries is so that they can be used in combo with glaives.

Looked back on this because...

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Dark_Sector#Two-handed_weapons

Yeah, they DID have Rifles back there. Multiples, even.

I use that Wiki because it has some mild humor that I find quite enjoyable.~
image.png

• Like 2