Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.4

[DE]Megan

I know I'm probably echoing a few statements in here already but two main fixes I would love to see would be the Collecting Shrine Pieces quest. It works MAYBE one out of 10 times I run it and it takes a lot of trial and error to even get the last one to drop (if you're running solo) or get any others to drop past the second in general. 

The other I would like to see fixed is the Duviri Drifter melee with fire button. Don't get me wrong its fun to guard against an attack and then headshot them out of the blue with no ammo expenditure. But when I'm used to doing my regular melee with my left click because it works that way whenever I'm in my Warframe, it throws my whole rhythm off and I just spam my Heavy Melee instead. I'd love to have that fixed ASAP, It worked fine that way at launch; but after the first hot fix I thought, and still think, it's bugged.

Nonetheless, thank you guys for all of your hard work!

• Like 6

The following issues causes noticable frustration:

• Resources disappearing upon exit; makes spending a lot of time in the beautiful Duviri world picking flowers feel like a waste of time. Most of it lost when returning to Orbiter.
  • The shrines where you are supposed to pick something up from the ground to charge them is rarely working in multiplayer. They just dont drop and we have to abandon the objective.
  • Melee on Fire Input; Surprisingly annoying! It seems "Melee mode" by holding the Switch to melee weapon is not working properly either.
  • Lastly: An ancient bug regarding Controllers for PC: Unable to access emotes from Gearwheel using the R1 button (or wichever one it is) - It simply does not work and never has.
  • It also feels like the controller sensitivity sliders do not work. The camera spins WAY to fast even on slowest setting unless I set the sensitivity via steams controller instead, wich is then ignored the next time I start the game. The result being I always have to revert to mouse&keyboard if I want to use any form of precision guns.
  • Aim assist also seems to be non existant.

Other then those issues, Thank you for the best looter-shooter in existance! :)
And with all the lore and stuff you guys keep adding, it just gets better and better.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The bug was that an Inbox was sent in the first place. Feel free to delete it 👼 

So, no collectible for finding lore fragments this time, or is something different planned? I thought it would be similar to Cetus/Fortuna fragments.

• Like 2

when will the bug that causes no shawzin to be issued when all 12 virtuoso challenges are completed be fixed?

edit: I'm sorry I was inattentive and didn't know about two more shawzin test locations

Edited by -DrFaust-

can the sun and moon do the heavy atk like the drifter does in duviri? just do that and majority of the player base will be pleased by the fact that a very anticipated weapon was underwhelming when all the new melees had some special heavy atk or effect and the sun and moon has nothing (and to make everyone on the same page has some say its a weapon even the new players get its yes a weapon new players can get but just running duviri on non SP 5-6 times u can get any of the other weapon making them just has easy has the soon and moon but they have actually interesting and cool effects) 

• Like 1

Will there be a fix for being unable to progress in the defense missions in the circuit? Idk if it's only steel path but I see a consistent problem that makes us lose all progress and forces us to leave because a enemy unit is somewhere on the map but the way point just follows each player on the map. The enemy also seems to be a thrax unit or is just invisible. 

This has happened multiple times and just ruins the mode. 

Thank you for the other fixes

Please, ffs, just get rid of the Defense missions in the Circuit. They do not match the other objectives at all and basically DEMAND you have a decently built defense frame to even make viable. Currently, the most common strategy for these is to just play until the 2nd Defense mission appears and then extract so as not to do it. It's the only one that can be easily failed due to factors beyond your control and the only one that only specific frames, in a mode all about not getting to pick your loadout, can do. If you aren't handed a defensive frame, there's nothing you can do about it at all beyond watch the objective get nuked by a Thrax/Dax enemy warping to it and annihilating it in a few strikes. No one likes it, it's a huge game loop breaker, and, in a mode all about seeing how far you can go, acts as a hard stop due to being basically non-functional as a whole.

Please, for the love of god, just take it out of the circuit completely. It's not universal enough for frames and loadouts to be worth it at all.

• Like 7

Still can't melee with left click in duviri. I'm guessing this is now the intended way to play which makes the melee with fire weapon input toggle useless for duviri. Why have the quickshot instructions be 'hold right click to block and press left click to fire a quick shot' on the site then when in game it is just left click?

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, apophis_dd said:
  • Fixed the Windmills for Power Grid encounters spinning their blades even if the power has yet to be restored. 

That's not how windmills work.

Maybe we have to blow harder. Mind this is not quite as bad as having imminent implosions in space. Ahh the good ole days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed naming/renaming your Kaithe (after reaching Riding Rank 8 in Drifter Intrinsics) costing 15 Platinum. 

• We will be running a script shortly to refund players the Platinum that was used to name/rename your Kaithe. We will update here once it has completed. 

I just named my Kaithe last night when I played (before the hotfix today) and I didn't have to pay any plat to do so.  Lucky me, I guess. lmao.

1 hour ago, Greyed said:

Still hoping for the Duvari Drifter honoring "Melee with Fire Weapon Input" that was broken in 33.0.1.

Im waiting too for this. I cant enjoy the new update like this.

1 hour ago, MamaFelicia said:

Hotfix number Four of asking you to at the very least add a way to rebind the quick shot so Drifters can melee with Mouse1/Right Trigger

+1, need fix ASAP

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrAirU said:

Ok, so what we should have in inbox? It is still empty.
image.png

Maybe they will run a script? Because I got the blank message too :(  worried I missed out on loot.... Worked hard to get those fragments! XD glad to know it was just an error and not something important.

Also komi can be very blurry sometimes. Like the board is out of focus

Can't play shawzin as host. 

fishing as non host makes fish TINY 

Other than that loving the fixes thank you!!

Edited by LadyAnime
Added more info

@[DE]Megan
Please, could you review the intrinsics, every time Duviri finished the saved intrinsics are changed by the won ones.
If I had 10 intrinsics and I finished Duviri and won 30, instead of adding to my old 10 they are literally changed to 30
I will have lost more than 1000 intrinsics in this way and it becomes impossible to level up.

Thank you very much for the patch.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

This all the way, although I can understand the part of the playerbase that wish it was better as an anticipated weapon. Perhaps a cool weapon augment mod could be released down the line to acquire at a later stage of the game to keep older players happier with it/make it more interesting.

Sun & Moon Incarnon Genesis incoming in 2031. :P

• Like 2

If you're able to give people back their platinum because they decide to change their horse name from "xyz" to "xzy" can you also refund all possible lost resources because of host migration in crucible or duviri experience?? Thanks in advance..

• Like 3