The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.4

[DE]Megan

6 часов назад, Grave.Knight сказал:

What about the bug with Excavation and Defense missing objectives making them impossible to start, or the other bug with Shrine Assembly?

As for me, the one with Excavation and Defense in Circuit is the worst of all. Because it can literally destroy all your progress for the whole run, which is insanely terrible in endless mode. And this isn't even too rare bug. I got them almost every time before I started to leave after several waves...

So for some reason, since this update, I can't play the game and stay still for more than 5 second without the game hard crashing. I have verified and optimized the game, reinstalled graphics driver, restarted my computer, restarted my wifi and updated windows to the latest available security patch. I know it cannot be the spec as my computer is a beefy one and didn't had a single issue before this update.

The Syam needs looked at, i think only half of the attacks are hitting. changed back to Nikana prime and was able to trash steel path. both my Syam and Nikana prime have rivens with extra melee damage and yet the Nikana out damaged Syam...when it shouldn't, Syam has higher stats.

9 hours ago, -EPECb- said:

Problem with Galvanized Scope...

Multiplier "x5" in mod "Galvanized Scope" don't work. Only "x1"

It works differently than other galvanized mods as each stack has its own independent timer. That's why this mod is incredibly inconsistent and unreliable unless you have Pax Seeker on a kitgun.

Please fix on defense one enemy (randomly) is at the bottom of the skybox completely unreachable.  Thus you lose all progress, all rewards.  If the host leaves then it will reset but future ways a guy will be stuck down there.

A camera bug from many moons ago has returned. 

The view point from the rear of a Warframe is much closer than it was on the previous release (Friday).  After this update the warframe fills the view making combat ugly as targeting is near impossible.

As mentioned above, this has happened before and it was fixed almost immediately.  Please, get someone on this....

This isn't a Duviri Paradox issue, I haven't started the quest (waiting for a the bugs to get worked out).

While I am appreciative of the hotfix that deals with the “host migration” bugs, I feel that one of the biggest problems is still in place: while doing the “shrine repair” quest, all the required pieces don’t spawn, rendering the quest unfinishable. The two major problems that should be addressed is: the shrine piece should be a guaranteed drop during each wave; and the quest should have either four waves of Dax soldiers, or there should only be three pieces to collect to repair the shrine.

However, I had some time to think about it, and maybe the problem is with the pieces falling through the map. 

Is there any chance the Azothane's special attack in warframe mode and the cinta's perfect charge window could be changed? 

The Azothane's "slam" if you can even call it that is basically worthless as an attack, pitiful range, damage, and its slow and hardly even builds combo. Since the description of it "summoning celestial blades to fight alongside you" description that was part of the mainline update isn't exactly true, why not just adapt that for warframe use and give it a zenistar/keratinos type effect.

As for the cinta it's a bit disorienting how there's a small window between the perfect shot and full charge where you can still quick shot. Why not just extend the perfect shot window to cover this overlap?

New contender for buggiest hotfix?

After this hotfix, trying to play the duviri experience as both host and client

- animation locked after owl pushbox (can only roll or fast-travel, cannot even turn)

- owl puzzles missing orb spawns (missing pushbox from podium where it spawns)

- owl puzzles with grey patterns that never switch (likely from host migration)

- undercroft defence objective never spawning (locate the target)

Have seen more loading screens than gameplay due to hosts quitting, and duviri load as client taking fives times longer than load as host.

Edit:

also:

- undercroft survival with no enemies spawned

- trying to spawn horse with 1, it being (very) slow, and falling to the reset height makes drifter scarecrow until remount, but then escape menu does not work, until in undercroft

sup DE any new on when your gonna fix the host migration breaking the circuit , so far the update has been really fun but losing all your progress because of that bug is infuriating, at least can you make it to save your progress each time your open a new decree like in the duviri experience?

Since the first Duviri hotfix came out, my friends and I have lost a lot of FPS. Not only in the Duviri itself, but in all missions. Field Drifter shadows have bugs, frame drops meaningless, and when I put a mod in any configuration it freezes the game for a short time, same when I enter the dojo, whether it's mine or someone else's. Kahl's mission this week bugged me; Almost at the end of the mission, I could only use melee, which by the way was not even visible. I only managed to complete the challenge thanks to the other Grineers, shooting the Wolf. I did cache optimization, but nothing changed. Please fix these problems.

Oh, defence target got some buffs - good. Lost 50 mins run with friend, when scythe thrax suddenly shredded it to pieces within 5 seconds once, because we were really unluck with loadout and decrees. Since then defence after round 5 was an instant progression stopper

Also, seeing how many awful bugs ppl facing while playing Duviri in squad kinda makes me happy my friend went on vacation the day after duviri release, so I had to play solo, and didn't see any of them

Can you remove undercroft from Duviri experience please or at least do the defense 2 waves and the survival 1minute, because my eyes start closing and i falling to sleep even before the mission start. We have the Circuit to do defenses and survivals.. we don't need another circuit inside the circuit (metaphorical if you know what i mean)

Btw The Circuit is terribly boring, nothing fresh rather than the air flow island rocks. 
The Duviri experience is way better but it feels empty and non threatening, plus after finishing the Boss fight, if you stay to farm instricts it becomes way to easy and boring.
I wish they blocked areas which you could only enter after upgrading with instricts.
Areas should have special mini bosses with different mechanics to defeat, rewarding a unique buff for the final boss fight. Or at least add some extra mounted Dax.
I can go on but i think everyone understands that the new update feels like a copy paste revamp

Archived