Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Upcoming Fixes & Changes

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, AlexElion said:

The end of June is also June

It takes time to go through certification so my guess is that you are correct, they will push it to cert next week and out on the final week in June. They also never said Wisp was coming in June just after Kullervo and during summer.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)Nierou said:

They also never said Wisp was coming in June just after Kullervo and during summer.

No, but they did mention that Wisp will be AFTER  Kullervo, they never said "When" just after, but all PA follow the same rules, after 90 days, a new Prime is out.

On 2023-06-08 at 6:37 PM, DarkSaint_Exile said:

Can we please get loot share in Duviri & The Undercroft like we did for Railjack. I found I have the same problem as Railjack with the team being too far apart in Duviri.

Love this IDEA. 

On 2023-06-02 at 6:41 AM, Snusrage said:
  • Tapping Aim while in the middle of a melee swing causes your weapon to get stuck in Aim mode until you tap it again.

this is major pain ^ i was hoping this would be fixed sooner as it breaks alot of combo strings with baruuk and is very annoying to try and play around 

It happens on ps4 and ps5 as well

not all the time but it does happen

• Like 1

Here is a couple suggestions

love the game but don't like the same repetitiveness of it lately. Raids and your old school events like the acolytes when they would come randomly and attack in random missions. You have had tons of events you turned into actual parts of the standard game thus making them ordinary. Please fix this.

Give us a way to visit another solar system, or more than one. Expand the game and bring in new enemies, no races of people outside the origin system. I mean we have a star that's is very close to us with a habitable planet in real life between. You can look it up NASA discovered it. So why can't we see some info taken from NASA about space and use it to craft new world for us to visit and new races to help and to fight. We are space Ninjas but we don't travel outside the Origin System? smh.. Warframe is 10 yrs old so when do we leave the Origin System? Also please let us have the Duviri animals as pets to aid us in missions. 

Another suggest is Several OLD frames need new life. Ash, Inaros just to name a couple. Their abilities are weak and well frankly not exactly synergistic. Ash's Blade storm is cumbersome and gets players killed half the time trying to use it, especially people who are newer. Inaros is just weak all the way around. He has no shields so you'd think he would be stronger to make up for that.

I think it would be a good to possibly give us some weapon systems on the orbiter as well to leave the origin system. OR perhaps a brand new type of ship. A ship we have to build first via quests for parts. Perhaps We could have meet a new race to aid us as well. Perhaps a bug based frame that could become a mass of small bugs and attack as a swarm doing damage by touching the enemies. 

You could also have a new set of missions where we go back in time and see the Orokin at the height of their power and watch the fall. Thus coming full circle. 

I have other ideas but lets see where these go first. Btw Proxima Centauri B is the name of the Planet that is 4 light years away that has a survival earth like atmosphere. It's parent Star Alpha Centauri. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

It is, but looks like its not gonna, 90 days is over for PA, so they delayed it, Wisp Prime anyway

I understand, what bothers me a little is that several necessary corrections are foreseen in this update, the hotfixes are stopped, the duviri update did not meet all the hype, I want at least that the game has its maintenance up to date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RafMatador22 said:

I understand, what bothers me a little is that several necessary corrections are foreseen in this update, the hotfixes are stopped, the duviri update did not meet all the hype, I want at least that the game has its maintenance up to date.

Welcome to WF

40 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Welcome to WF

Well, I created my account in 2019 and started playing intensely in 2020, I remember it was a year full of events like stellar plague, Orphix Venom, and Deimos update. Despite the pandemic, I miss that busy year in warframe.

• Like 2

On 2023-06-01 at 3:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Under Review for the Update:

• The Soma’s Incarnon Form damage output and interaction with the Hata Satya Augment Mod.

Ability to preview Teshin’s Cave offerings in the Star Chart before entering Duviri.

• Added the ability to uninstall Incarnon Adapters. (for full details on how this works, look to the official patch notes!)

All great things I’m looking forward to. 

Edited by WhyMustIDieSir

9 hours ago, RafMatador22 said:

Relax white knight, mind your own business.

8 hours ago, Kasai511 said:

If you don't like people saying negative things in the forum, start your own forum!

Kinda have to agree with this here, although while they wasn't as bad as others I've seen

• Like 1