Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Upcoming Fixes & Changes

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known issues that are fixed for The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: 

(this list is by no means exhaustive)

Thanks for the update on some of the bug fixes, I'm sure the team is looking into and trying to fix as much as they can, and the transparency on it is much appreciated! Looking forward to the update soon this month!

4 minutes ago, TakasuNight said:

•Change your Warframe/Weapon configurations and change the Drifter's school in the Teshin Cave?

I think they'd reasonably want to implement this but it's quite a technical hurdle; it's a popular feature request so I'm sure it's on their radar, just not a priority given the complex nature of that task.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Trixie_Lulamoon said:

I like when there is a development in the development of the developers developing a game that they develop for the development of a development in the community's development. ✌️:clem:

Thats quite a lot of development going on there! I think you may have over developed the developing development

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Tapping Aim while in the middle of a melee swing causes your weapon to get stuck in Aim mode until you tap it again.

Thank you. That one's been driving me nuts since Duviri launched.

• Like 2

I can't say for 100% certainty, but I think Rolling Reload messes with ammo pickups. Reloading manually seems to fix the "attempt to pick up ammo but just sticks to you and endlessly plays the SFX." Don't know what causes the issue though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TakasuNight said:

Beyond this, is there any problems with the mod Equilibrium? I noticed that it is not always activated, and I don't understand.

Bit curious about this, it seems to work fine for me. As far as my thinking goes, you'd need one of several things* to be able to pick up health orbs in particular:
- Less than full health
- Synth Fiber on companion
- Citrine passive healing aura not maxed out at 25 hp/sec

-Arcane Blessing not maxed out at 50 stacks

In Circuit, pets are noticeably unavailable so Synth Fiber's out of the question, and Citrine/Blessing do stop automatically collecting health orbs after a point. I don't mean to say there isn't some sort of a bug, but maybe one of these things is related? You could potentially use the Combat Discipline aura to damage yourself on-kill to be able to pick up health orbs.

Edited by -Reylik-
* just a quick list off the top of my head, there are certainly other ways to enable health orb pickup

5 minutes ago, -Reylik- said:

Bit curious about this, it seems to work fine for me. As far as my thinking goes, you'd need one of several things to make it easier to pick up health orbs in particular:
- Less than full health
- Synth Fiber on companion
- Citrine passive healing aura not maxed out at 25 hp/sec

-Arcane Blessing not maxed out at 50 stacks

In Circuit, pets are noticeably unavailable so Synth Fiber's out of the question, and Citrine/Blessing do stop automatically collecting health orbs after a point. I don't mean to say there isn't some sort of a bug, but maybe one of these things is related? You could potentially use the Combat Discipline aura to damage yourself on-kill to be able to pick up health orbs.

I had forgotten to specify that it happens only in Undercroft. (I know that the companion cannot be brought there) The fact is that, even if I lose life or have the energy consumed, the sphere of energy/life does not give me the conversion of the other. I noticed it yesterday with Voruna (who has Equilibrium). Thanks for letting me point out, I'm going to correct it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upcoming “Quality of Life” (QOL)  Changes:

As mentioned in Devstream 171, we have an ongoing list of QOL changes based on Community feedback (this list is by no means exhaustive):

• Ability to preview  Teshin’s Cave offerings in the Star Chart before entering Duviri.

• Tied to specific Drifter Intrinsics.

The "community feedback" here was about changing the system gameplay-wise. Not adding a QOL indicator that offers no gameplay functionality changes.

Also, how have you ignored the overwhelming amount of feedback about the instrintics? There have been numerous complaints about the riding intrinsic not being on par to be classified as intrinsics.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced Maw Feeding difficulty by increasing the time allotted to feed.

I will have to see, but just increasing the time only probably isn't going to do much for Maw feeding. I think there needs to be more changes in this aspect.

Also, still no kaithe racing? Been disabled since what? The first hotfix in which we were it was coming back eventually. Is it still coming in Seven crimes or not? Because I am not seeing it in this post and with it being titled as upcoming fixes/changes mean that it can be justified to be included in this one since it would be a change to be enabled while at the same time could be considered a feature and not included in this post that is mainly about bug fixing rather than the seven crimes.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 1

On 2023-06-01 at 1:19 PM, Renzo said:

Unless of course, there is something else broken with soma's incarnon like galvanized aptitude not working as it should.

Well yeah, but not in the way you're hoping.  Galvanized Aptitude ignores the evolution +damage bonus perks.  I -think- this is true of all the Incarnon Genesis weapons*, but Soma with its low base damage might be more dependent on those bonuses.   According to this it doesn't have multiplicative behavior either--not that I would expect it, since it's hitscan.  If I'm interpreting the sheet correctly, it in fact has bugged, reduced effectiveness in Incarnon mode. 

*edit: Apparently Latron, Miter and Paris GunCO are exceptions. 

Edited by Tiltskillet
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Well yeah, but not in the way you're hoping.  Galvanized Aptitude ignores the evolution +damage bonus perks.  I -think- this is true of all the Incarnon Genesis weapons, but Soma with its low base damage might be more dependent on those bonuses.   According to this it doesn't have multiplicative behavior either--not that I would expect it, since it's hitscan.  If I'm interpreting the sheet correctly, it in fact has bugged, reduced effectiveness in Incarnon mode. 

I noticed that soma's incarnon was stronger when I replaced galvanized aptitude with something else and purely relied on merciless/deadhead and my riven's damage stat. I actually did some more testing as someone suggested something and using deadhead with galvanized scope (as the only crit mod in my build) the soma's incarnon got quite a bit better but only when hitting those headshots. Maybe something to consider with hata-satya in case galvanized aptitude is fixed and the damage gets higher because of that, like possibly blocking other crit mods if hata-satya is installed. Having said that, it is still a single target rifle with just punch through and no AOE.

• Like 1

As a side I'd love to see the difficulty of steel path Duviri increased as drifter. Currently it changes from Lvl 20 to 40, but enemies still die easily even without any decrees.

So, to fix this they should have their level changed to around 60 or 80 (Maybe even 100 but I can't test how viable that is).

For the moment however you should fix the current active bugs instead, but would love to see this implemented one day!

Please look into Ack & Brunt Incarnon.

• Right now, the spectral axes aren't correctly affected by base damage mods and Arcanes like Primed Pressure Point and Arcane Fury.
  • The base damage increase from A&B Incarnon's second evolution is not affected by stance multipliers, nor is it affected by Condition Overload.
  • Like 2

I'd like to see changes about how the Teshin's Cave choose items (Warframes and Weapons), especially when we haves 2 or more of the same Warframe/Weapon. For example, regularly, i don't have the "good" Equinox Prime, Nekros Prime or Nova Prime, and generaly the same with Kuva or Tenet weapons, or when i've 2 or more variants of the same weapon (ex : Braton Prime and Vandal), and so on...

And 2 others particular things in 2 threads i've created some days ago

Thanks for the other things btw :thumbup:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, EdsBusy17 said:

I can't say for 100% certainty, but I think Rolling Reload messes with ammo pickups. Reloading manually seems to fix the "attempt to pick up ammo but just sticks to you and endlessly plays the SFX." Don't know what causes the issue though.

Specters. According to many, and even DE, Specters are the reason this happens. So just stop using Specters in Duviri and Undercroft. You know those places where you can't use Specters? Because Specters are the reason. 🙄

• Like 3