Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Seven Crimes of Kullervo: Upcoming Fixes & Changes

[DE]Megan

I heard it's not just Hate Incarnon having the problem with self-stagger, but that it's all new incarnon melees. The example given to me was Skana Incarnon. I don't have those incarnon adapters so I don't know if that's correct.

Lots of good fixes and QOL stuff! Any chance you can make time to fix the Yareli bug where you get stuck in operator mode with the Warframe nowhere to be found, and you lose all drops and progress? It does happen in Circuit, too. Don't know about Experience. I try not to trigger it...

On 2023-06-01 at 9:22 PM, TakasuNight said:

It's possible:
•Change your Warframe/Weapon configurations and change the Drifter's school in the Teshin Cave?

stop and think - a group of 4 players all changing their warframe/weapon configs? no one should wait for that

Also - in any group Duviri - most notably, the circuit, we should NOT have access to the khaith or intrinsics - those should be done in your own time. Too often someone decides that is the perfect time to change the appearance of their khaith or peruse the intrinsic options...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Camese said:

stop and think - a group of 4 players all changing their warframe/weapon configs? no one should wait for that

Which is why there should be 2 matchmaking options

1) As now

2) Matchmaking after enterring the PORTAL.

• Like 2

On 2023-06-07 at 6:05 PM, Myscho said:

Dunno if is a hint for release date, but on Reddit they said something like -  release is expected after Reddit protest blackout, which is June 12

I'd say this is more along the lines of a reassurance and prediction based on DE's usual time table of releases. 

Like in my timezones, new and significant sized updates (not counting hotfixes or the like), almost always happen on Thursday. It would be really really unusual and odd if DE say... released the update tomorrow. So there is like a 90% based chance based on all their usual updates, the earliest the update can happen is the 15th (or 14th depending on where you live). 

So I think they just want people to know the blackout will definitely happen before the update comes out. Even if the update does come out on the 14th, thats a few days after their blackout protest. Doesn't necessary mean the update definitely will come out on the 14th/15th though (though its a possibility). 

Thats the impression I got though. Good deduction skills though regardless. 

On 2023-06-03 at 6:06 PM, Blackstar1258 said:

Would it be possible to fix the Syam outside of Duviri? Visually it's bugged when used with a warframe.

same Edun animation trow is so clunky

3 hours ago, (PSN)Phoenix32778 said:

IT would be nice if DE gave dates for updates prior to them being released so we dont have to wonder all of the time, oh is it out today duh?

They dont give date because 99% will never deliver in said date

On 2023-06-10 at 12:55 AM, Myscho said:

We would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but we expect Kullervo's update to drop sometime after the subreddit blackout.

So between 2 days and never. got it.

Edited by BansheePrime

Its been over 8 weeks since the last update came out and we are bored with the content as it was well lackluster. I would really love to see DE keep their word and give us RAIDs back and go back to what made the game fun. I mean they literally make you over grind things so you get annoyed and then wont play for a while. Many players do this because its the same and gets old and stale. They promised to bring back events and we have yet to see that. These little seasonal things that make us farm forever just for a cosmetic are well insulting. Also you are basically making us farm from things you already had us running before the event. We need to see some variety. Also some NEW not recycled mission types for Duviri would be a GOOD idea for the circuit. IT gets old doing the same thing over and over and all you did was throw a new setting. I mean its basically the same enemies we have been fighting right along. So really things were just lazily put together. I am trying to tell you what would fix it as a player who has played for about 8 yrs. I love the game but don't like the same repetitiveness of it lately. Raids and your old school events like the acolytes when they would come randomly and attack in random missions. You have had tons of events you turned into actual parts of the standard game thus making them ordinary. Please fix this.. 

Here is a couple suggestions

Give us a way to visit another solar system, or more than one. Expand the game and bring in new enemies, no races of people outside the origin system. I mean we have a star that's is very close to us with a habitable planet in real life between. You can look it up NASA discovered it. So why can't we see some info taken from NASA about space and use it to craft new world for us to visit and new races to help and to fight. We are space Ninjas but we don't travel outside the Origin System? smh.. Warframe is 10 yrs old so when do we leave the Origin System? Also please let us have the Duviri animals as pets to aid us in missions. 

Another suggest is Several OLD frames need new life. Ash, Inaros just to name a couple. Their abilities are weak and well frankly not exactly synergistic. Ash's Bladestorm is cumbersome and gets players killed half the time trying to use it, especially people who are newer. Inaros is just weak all the way around. He has no shields so you'd think he would be stronger to make up for that.

I think it would be a good to possibly give us some weapon systems on the orbiter as well to leave the origin system. OR perhaps a brand new type of ship. A ship we have to build first via quests for parts. Perhaps We could have meet a new race to aid us as well. Perhaps a bug based frame that could become a mass of small bugs and attack as a swarm doing damage by touching the enemies. 

You could also have a new set of missions where we go back in time and see the Orokin at the height of their power and watch the fall. Thus coming full circle. 

I have other ideas but lets see where these go first. Btw Proxima Centauri B is the name of the Planet that is 4 light years away that has a survival earth like atmosphere. It's parent Star Alpha Centauri. 

• Like 2