Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE please remove Kullervo's from Duviri (Experience)

TennoPain

Let me explain I love to do LONG Duviri runs because its a chill for me but a lot of ppl rush it for KULLERVO farm.

I dont even need anything from Duviri I got all but its just a FUN killer if u rush it at least for me.

AND YES I KNOW I CAN LEAVE SQUAD :(

• Like 1

So you already know the solution and yet you refuse to take it?
Why?

Beyond that: Why are you playing in groups if you just want to "chill" in Duviri?  Do that stuff on your own in either Private or in a recruited squad of people who want to do that.

You can't control what other people do in public missions, if you want a super specific type of gameplay either do that on your own or recruit like minded people.

• Like 5

On 2023-08-14 at 9:58 AM, TennoPain said:

Let me explain I love to do LONG Duviri runs because its a chill for me but a lot of ppl rush it for KULLERVO farm.

I dont even need anything from Duviri I got all but its just a FUN killer if u rush it at least for me.

AND YES I KNOW I CAN LEAVE SQUAD :(

Envy and Joy spirals:

• Like 1

While people are correct that OP could leave squad and solo it, I do think it's worth highlighting this as an issue.  It makes sense that players entering an open-ended mode like The Duviri Experience would so with a variety of different goals in mind, and some of those goals may conflict with those of your fellow players.

It seems like this is the kind of thing that could be mostly solved by matching players according to their goals, similar to how Plains of Eidelon has match-making specifically for hunting Eidelons.  The Eidelon missions aren't necessary to fight Eidelons, but they allow players to use matchmaking to be matched with other players who also want to fight Eidelons.

So if you want to go after Kullervo during the Kullervo window, DE could make a matchmaking option to group you with like-minded folks.  It'd be nice to see this kind of approach taken with a handful of other missions as well.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

It makes sense that players entering an open-ended mode like The Duviri Experience would so with a variety of different goals in mind, and some of those goals may conflict with those of your fellow players

It's almost as if there's a recruiting chat for you to find like minded players like have the same goal in mind.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:
22 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

It makes sense that players entering an open-ended mode like The Duviri Experience would so with a variety of different goals in mind, and some of those goals may conflict with those of your fellow players

It's almost as if there's a recruiting chat for you to find like minded players like have the same goal in mind.

With respect, if you read the words after the ones you isolated above, you'll find that I wrote an entire post describing an even better solution that DE already has the tech for.

Edited by (PSN)Unstar

4 часа назад, (PSN)Unstar сказал:

So if you want to go after Kullervo during the Kullervo window, DE could make a matchmaking option to group you with like-minded folks.

And make it cost 5 Pathos Clamps for entering... For Solo and Invite only modes as well.

Then justify it as they wanted to ensure you matchmaking with those who completed the spiral at least once.

Edited by bl1te
Grammar