Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An open letter to DE: How to resolve your current Heirloom collection problem

Stormandreas

7 hours ago, CatboyPrincess said:

so what? "oh nooo, DE can't give players refunds or compensation, that would be tooooo much trouble to fix a problem"

1. They need to make that decision despite stating it's a test and Q&A stating they are exclusive purchases
  2. they need to ask the parent company for aproval most likely,
  3. the parent company needs to aprove knowing very well they wanted to test this until the end to draw any conclusion,
  4. if aproved they need to update the website and offer more choices,
  5. players will then ask for an option to change the pack they purchased as they only wanted X skin and didn't need regal aya or other things,
  6. DE will need to figure out a script that removes the content added as not all items used by players ingame can be removed and we don't know if all things can be undone in the current state, not to mention some users may have already spent or used regal aya, plat and other things, which alone is another issue
  7. DE will then have to think about it and getting it aproved aswell, if for some reason the refund process doesn't happen then players will complain on reddit and on the forums yet again.

What will DE do? Nothing

For them it's much better to simply keep things as is and improve future bundles

Edited by KIREEK

13 minutes ago, KIREEK said:
  1. They need to make that decision despite stating it's a test,
  2. they need to ask the parent company for aproval most likely,
  3. the parent company needs to aprove knowing very well they wanted to test this until the end to draw any conclusion,
  4. if aproved they need to update the website and offer more choices,
  5. players will then ask for an option to change the pack they purchased as they only wanted X skin and didn't need regal aya or other things,
  6. DE will need to figure out a script that removes the content added as not all items used by players ingame can be removed and we don't know if all things can be undone in the current state, not to mention some users may have already spent or used regal aya, plat and other things, which alone is another issue
  7. DE will then have to think about it and getting it aproved aswell, if for some reason the refund process doesn't happen then players will complain on reddit and on the forums yet again.

What will DE do? Nothing

For them it's much better to simply keep things as is and improve future bundles

Again, the test is not this package. The test is the slider on the cosmetics, that's it.

DE also do not need to remove anything from peoples accounts if they add 1 package. They aren't removing value from the packages bought, they are simply providing another option. This argument falls flat given that adding options does not remove the others, nor cause what others have bought to become invalid.
That's the same as saying if something goes on sale 2 days after you bought it, you're entitled to a refund because you weren't told it was going to go on sale.

People who bought the pack with the Regal Aya knew what they were buying, and were content with buying the Regal Aya alongside the Skins. That was their decision to make, knowing full well that there is controversy around these packs. DE are then under no obligation to compensate those players who willingly paid the extra cost.

• Like 3

It is a test, you have multiple warframe skins combined, multiple 1st time ever cosmetics, everything is bundled with regal aya, an accolade, a pay only color pallete and a unique high price.
The FOMO isn't new as it has been done before with previous bundles (like the one when they introduced railjack or deimos)

Once they see what tier gets them the most, that will be the value preposition for future bundles, they will know what items to put in and how much they can charge for it.

So....the minimum you pay for the skins is 70 USD.  I'm not including tax...so please roll with it.

For that you get 2 skins, 2 halos, 6 regal aya, and an acolade.  To buy just the two frames, it'll use all your aya.  If you want the weapons, that's about 3/4...as each is 2 aya.  Funny thing is that regal aya is now 40 USD for 7...and the complete pack for these is now 10 regal aya...or 3 packs for 160 USD...which is 53.33 USD per "complete prime pack" which is 26.67 USD for a prime access that was originally about 50-60 USD.  Yay...it's half price 10 years later.

My solution to this is simple.  If you want us to buy this and want to keep the prices where they are add 7 regal aya, so you can purchase all of the prime resurgence content.  Now, add a $20 pack with just the skins, halos, and acolade...as these are basically in-line with other premium content and single frame skins.  In this way you have a veteran friendly pack with everything but another color palette, the other levels can buy the primes if they want to plink down everything, and the people who want to be gouged for instant access to content they literally can play the game to earn (with the exception of prime cosmetics) can  have their "value." 

Alternatively, instead of trying to push costs on cosmetics up and experiment with a more premium tier of free to play you can deliver something with a little more value and not the price of a AAA title with season pass.  I realize this is DE celebrating by making us pay for their birthday party...or at least that's the optics.  It's a shame, but the bile is earned because this is a 2.0 push for the same garbage they had before with the "we can't include platinum in this pack because of reasons" that failed before.

Take note people.  This is why veterans call DE arguments out constantly as a slippery slope...and why you need to not give them money unless they are delivering value.  It's also why people call this whale hunting....despite this intended to be a celebration.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, master_of_destiny said:

So....the minimum you pay for the skins is 70 USD.  I'm not including tax...so please roll with it.

For that you get 2 skins, 2 halos, 6 regal aya, and an acolade.  To buy just the two frames, it'll use all your aya.  If you want the weapons, that's about 3/4...as each is 2 aya.  Funny thing is that regal aya is now 40 USD for 7...and the complete pack for these is now 10 regal aya...or 3 packs for 160 USD...which is 53.33 USD per "complete prime pack" which is 26.67 USD for a prime access that was originally about 50-60 USD.  Yay...it's half price 10 years later.

My solution to this is simple.  If you want us to buy this and want to keep the prices where they are add 7 regal aya, so you can purchase all of the prime resurgence content.  Now, add a $20 pack with just the skins, halos, and acolade...as these are basically in-line with other premium content and single frame skins.  In this way you have a veteran friendly pack with everything but another color palette, the other levels can buy the primes if they want to plink down everything, and the people who want to be gouged for instant access to content they literally can play the game to earn (with the exception of prime cosmetics) can  have their "value." 

Alternatively, instead of trying to push costs on cosmetics up and experiment with a more premium tier of free to play you can deliver something with a little more value and not the price of a AAA title with season pass.  I realize this is DE celebrating by making us pay for their birthday party...or at least that's the optics.  It's a shame, but the bile is earned because this is a 2.0 push for the same garbage they had before with the "we can't include platinum in this pack because of reasons" that failed before.

Take note people.  This is why veterans call DE arguments out constantly as a slippery slope...and why you need to not give them money unless they are delivering value.  It's also why people call this whale hunting....despite this intended to be a celebration.

The main pack still only gives 6 regal aya, but adding MORE of the premium currency people aren't wanting certainly isn't the answer

• Like 3

They need to ditch that ten year accolade in the pack too. Considering what the accolade is about and the things surrounding the heirloom, the whole thing is anything but genuine. 

And since it's released during tennocon it feels like it's supposed to build a "long time community" feeling to it except it doesn't. It feels more like a punch in the gut for many players who indeed supported the game or are loyal. 

Right now the accolade sounds like "you can be our loyal and supportive player, if you pay for this item ohohoho" rather than "Congratulations, our game has been up and running nicely for 10 years and thanks for being a part of it!"

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

The main pack still only gives 6 regal aya, but adding MORE of the premium currency people aren't wanting certainly isn't the answer

....  So.  You did read about the additional pack with what veterans actually want being cheaper, right?

I ask because the current three packs are either silly expensive for nothing (basic), just the skins and expensive (medium), or stupid expensive and not monetarily competing with dozens of other options (deluxe).  The new option would be <I got everything already>, <I just want the universal cosmetic, and some aya>, <I want the skins and the aya so I can use them now>, and <I want it all, and am willing to be gouged>.

It's not pretty, but it's an easy way to simply give everyone that purchased things more value.  I would have preferred for them to retire this garbage and offer us something better...but have the feeling that they'll change their minds when these sell like leeches at a hemophiliac convention.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, master_of_destiny said:

....  So.  You did read about the additional pack with what veterans actually want being cheaper, right?

I ask because the current three packs are either silly expensive for nothing (basic), just the skins and expensive (medium), or stupid expensive and not monetarily competing with dozens of other options (deluxe).  The new option would be <I got everything already>, <I just want the universal cosmetic, and some aya>, <I want the skins and the aya so I can use them now>, and <I want it all, and am willing to be gouged>.

It's not pretty, but it's an easy way to simply give everyone that purchased things more value.  I would have preferred for them to retire this garbage and offer us something better...but have the feeling that they'll change their minds when these sell like leeches at a hemophiliac convention.  

I'll be honest, I was ingame and quick reading when I replied, apolagies.

I see you did mention about adding another pack with only the skins and halos, which is exactly what they should do! 100% agree! The pricing examples you used though were, ngl, quite confusing with how it was worded ahaha, kinda threw me off when skimming

13 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

This is a solution to a separate problem. This IS the answer to the fact that there is a predatory trap with regal ayas spendable and obtainable amounts, which pushes people to buying more regal aya than they actually need in order to complete the bundle that gives them the warframes these skins are for. There needs to be at least 1 (or 4) more regal aya in the current pack, so as to remove the inconsistency between purchasable amounts and spendable amounts, as this would only require the minimum purchase of 3 regal aya to complete the bundle, rather than two 3 regal aya purchases or one 7 regal aya purchase to get 4 regal aya that's needed. 

Edited by NecroPed

On 2023-08-28 at 6:54 AM, Stormandreas said:

Warframe survives due to the goodwill of it's community. Do not anger them, or Warframe will suffer greatly. We don't want to see that!

This, this is why you don't flip the bird and piss off your entire community. I don't care if its tencent's doing or not, its DE's face and name on the line either way. That is something they need to think about before allowing tencent to implement stuff like this.

Edited by Joezone619
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, NecroPed said:

This is a solution to a separate problem. This IS the answer to the fact that there is a predatory trap with regal ayas spendable and obtainable amounts, which pushes people to buying more regal aya than they actually need in order to complete the bundle that gives them the warframes these skins are for. There needs to be at least 1 (or 4) more regal aya in the current pack, so as to remove the inconsistency between purchasable amounts and spendable amounts, as this would only require the minimum purchase of 3 regal aya to complete the bundle, rather than two 3 regal aya purchases or one 7 regal aya purchase to get 4 regal aya that's needed. 

The spendable amount is fine. 6 Regal Aya buys you both frames outright, just not the weaponry, so it does make sense they'd give the exact amount.

The complaints I'm seeing everywhere are to do with the price, and the price being attributed, with the forced purchase of Regal Aya, hence why providing 1 more pack without it would entirely solve that problem.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

The spendable amount is fine. 6 Regal Aya buys you both frames outright, just not the weaponry, so it does make sense they'd give the exact amount.

The complaints I'm seeing everywhere are to do with the price, and the price being attributed, with the forced purchase of Regal Aya, hence why providing 1 more pack without it would entirely solve that problem.

Sorry, but no, it is not. The amount of spendable regal aya is 6 for both primes on their own (Which results in you needing to spend more on the other items than if you get the bundle), 6 for the single bundled prime, or 10 for both bundled primes. This is clearly incentivized by being the best value pack. Now, how do you get the remaining 4 amount of regal aya to complete this 'best' purchase? You buy 3 regal aya twice, or 7 regal aya once, in order to get the 4 regal aya needed to finish the incentivized bundle, pushing people into purchasing more regal aya than they might actually want (while this is an inherent problem with regal ayas purchasable amounts, this can be solved with the current pack specifically by putting more regal aya in it (1 or 4) to no longer need to purchase excess regal aya in order to complete the most incentivized resurgence bundle). As far as I'm concerned this is inherently bad and this isn't something that impacts me at all, as I have both frost and mag prime, I am only saying this because I am concerned about others falling for this very clear predatory trap. This is in regards to those who actually want the regal aya in the current pack. 

That is a problem too yes, but there are multiple problems here. Those problems are from those who don't want the regal aya. I agree that providing a pack with the regal aya removed solves that problem, but it does not solve the layered predatory trap with the regal ayas purchase amounts. 

Edit: Though I will note that it was probably a bit rash for me to originally suggest an extra more expensive pack on top, rather than simply just add 1/4 regal aya to the current pack and making a pack with no regal aya.

Edited by NecroPed

3 hours ago, NecroPed said:

Sorry, but no, it is not. The amount of spendable regal aya is 6 for both primes on their own (Which results in you needing to spend more on the other items than if you get the bundle), 6 for the single bundled prime, or 10 for both bundled primes. This is clearly incentivized by being the best value pack. Now, how do you get the remaining 4 amount of regal aya to complete this 'best' purchase? You buy 3 regal aya twice, or 7 regal aya once, in order to get the 4 regal aya needed to finish the incentivized bundle, pushing people into purchasing more regal aya than they might actually want (while this is an inherent problem with regal ayas purchasable amounts, this can be solved with the current pack specifically by putting more regal aya in it (1 or 4) to no longer need to purchase excess regal aya in order to complete the most incentivized resurgence bundle). As far as I'm concerned this is inherently bad and this isn't something that impacts me at all, as I have both frost and mag prime, I am only saying this because I am concerned about others falling for this very clear predatory trap. This is in regards to those who actually want the regal aya in the current pack. 

That is a problem too yes, but there are multiple problems here. Those problems are from those who don't want the regal aya. I agree that providing a pack with the regal aya removed solves that problem, but it does not solve the layered predatory trap with the regal ayas purchase amounts. 

Edit: Though I will note that it was probably a bit rash for me to originally suggest an extra more expensive pack on top, rather than simply just add 1/4 regal aya to the current pack and making a pack with no regal aya.

The spendable Regal Aya is fine, and the reason for that is because the Heirloom pack only includes skins for the 2 frames, not for the weapons.

I completely understand what you're saying, that if players want the weapons as well, they have to spend extra, but I'm talking about in context to just the Heirloom pack and what it pertains to. The weapons are not involved in that, if that makes sense?

2 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

The spendable Regal Aya is fine, and the reason for that is because the Heirloom pack only includes skins for the 2 frames, not for the weapons.

I completely understand what you're saying, that if players want the weapons as well, they have to spend extra, but I'm talking about in context to just the Heirloom pack and what it pertains to. The weapons are not involved in that, if that makes sense?

I disagree. And I think that's irrelevant, because the best value is always going to be incentivized, and in this case it's the bundled packs with weapons and accessories. If you only buy the warframes individually, you're essentially adding a potential 14 entire regal aya to your total cost of that entire resurgence, which works if you only want the frames, but it doesn't if you want anything more, so you're potentially increasing your costs by limiting yourself to just the regular warframes with this regal aya, which still potentially relies on the predatory purchasable amounts because the spendable amounts aren't all consistent with the purchasable amounts, and then leaves you with only the option of buying excess regal aya in order to make that best purchase and prevent loss of value of your purchase of the heriloom pack. As far as I'm concerned, all it takes is 1 person to be able to fall for this trap for it to be something that needs change. If you want it all, you're disadvantaging yourself by not buying the best value pack, and quite substantially, while also still having to buy excess regal aya if you want it all. If someone only wants the warframes and gets the best out of their 6 regal aya as a result that's great, but I still can't see this as an issue that should be ignored because I'm confident there's at least 1 person who wants more than just the warframes, and in order to do that at the best value provided they need to fall for a predatory trap. And while this problem stems directly from the regal aya's purchasable amounts, it is tied to this pack because it is the pack which is pushing people to either lowering the value of their regal aya or needing to buy the excess regal aya. 

While the weapons might not be directly involved, the incentive is still there, and in buying this pack you are directly making it so you cannot make the best purchase without buying excess regal aya, that is inherently anti consumer as far as I'm concerned and is a big issue that needs to be addressed for those who do want the regal aya alongside the other issues impacting those who don't want it. 

6 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

Let's logic this out...for just a minute.

1) Do veterans want these packs?  No.  They don't need the regal aya, because if you're a veteran you've got everything.  You want the new stuff...which is 2 skins, 2 halos, an acolade, and the color palette.  No pack offers this, but the 90 USD one.

2) Do new players want these packs?  No.  It's a $90 charge for 600 platinum and some skins without the ability to use them...because to use them you'd have to get the frames...which theoretically is why they included aya.  The only problem is that you then use all of your aya to purchase two frames...and have to grind out literally everything else.  Heck, buying Frost Prime and Nova Prime from another player would cost less than burning 40 USD worth of regal aya...as 40 USD worth of platinum is actually about 1500 according to DE.  They have no reason to buy this as its value sucks compared to other offerings...by DE.

So...why?  Why release something that won't buy you into what you want...?  Well, 10 aya gets you the vaulted prime pack.  That'd be 20 USD+ 40 USD which would be a theoretical 60 USD value...and if you then slotted that into an heirloom bundle you'd be spending 90 USD more to get everything.  Oh goody...150 USD for access to 6ish (depending upon definition) cosmetics, 2 frames, 4 weapons, and a color palette.  Oh, and 1200 platinum (600+200+400).  Oh, but you can drop that 3 pack with the 6 inside the highest tier, and get it for 130 USD or skip the palette and be at 140 USD.

Do you see the gatcha yet?  The reason I suggested that you add 7 aya to each bundle is simple.  7 buys you the pack.  7+6=13...which is one pack and 3 extra aya.  It's theoretically a 70+ USD value...meaning that the bundles are actually a value.  Thing is, the old vaulted packs used to be around 40 USD to buy...so we've effectively accepted DE increasing the price on these without ever stopping to consider aya is both poisoned from the gatcha sense and poisoned from the increased cost perspective...which frankly is a frustration.

Let me close with this.  If DE shaved about 20 USD off of the price of every single pack I'd be happy.  It'd be a celebration to get two frames, 6ish cosmetics, and 600 platinum for 70 USD.  Right now we can purchase some pretty amazing Tennogen skins for about 7 USD (some way less).  Imagine getting 9 skins you choose for 63 USD and just buying 600 platinum for 25 USD.  2 more cosmetics, same platinum, and 2 USD cheaper than the bundle which only goes to DE (as Tennogen theoretically also pays its creators).  I'm having a hard time suggesting that any of this is a good purchase in a game with 53 frames...but if you just buy syndanas and universal cosmetics it's much easier to be even more frustrated.

All for a frickin' halo.  Bunny ears have existed for almost a decade, but a halo is what costs as much as a AAA game.  WTF?  From my perspective as the consumer this reads as blatant greed...and I know the defenses already.  You don't have to buy it is not a defense against bad pricing.  It's agreeing I have free will.  It's for a free to play game is not a defense, as that precludes any free to play being fair.  Other people do it is a joke of a defense.  This is something we need to push back to DE with our wallets.  DO NOT BUY.  If you disagree spend your money.  I think that I'm looking at the cosmetics packs already in DE's store from Tennogen and wish they'd spent the time to rationalize why this crap deserves a captain insano price tag...because it really feels like they're trying to inflate the price of DIGITAL goods without delivering more value.  I get that they want more money...but the return for something that you paid for once and will sell infinitely with virtually no cost is...oh boy.  If you make 1 USD of that 90 USD as profit it only takes a fraction of a fraction of a percentage of the players to pay back any investment you have in a few hours of artist and modeling work.  All the rest is pure profit...and that's starting to look more like greed than fair play.  

Edit:

For those who want to pretend this is "lessons learned" and it won't happen again:

Similar to how Regal Aya bundles launched with no Platinum and were met with strong feedback, we agree Heirloom Packs need more value to justify their status.  

I'm happy DE has changed it.  I'm frustrated that it's a slippery slope that we have to continue to pull them back from...because they obviously hoped we were too stupid to fight this time.  It's almost like this was an attempt to get things by...  I won't presume to know, but in my past life the first attempt to sneak and get caught is a loss.  The second is a denial of learning.  The third is a trend.  You...well, DE recently admitted the paid for incarnons were a cash grab because they were free to play.  If that isn't the truth then I don't know what the truth is.

Edited by master_of_destiny
  • Like 2

DE will not add more options, will not fragment the bundles into individual pieces, will not offer the bundles forever, will not change pricing and will not make skins available for plat.

They will do nothing, as doing so would bring a refund/compensation nightmare due to changing something after they anounced it how it works. It would go against the FAQ, their own word would be in shambles and would decrease credibility for future bundles.

They will only take feedback into consideration for future skins, this one is set in stone and there's no point in trying to delay the purchase or trying to wait for changes, you either want to get the bundles or you don't, there's no "maybe they will add X or Y change"

Edited by KIREEK

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

DE will not add more options, will not fragment the bundles into individual pieces, will not offer the bundles forever, will not change pricing and will not make skins available for plat.

They will do nothing, as doing so would bring a refund/compensation nightmare due to changing something after they anounced it how it works. It would go against the FAQ, their own word would be in shambles and would decrease credibility for future bundles.

They will only take feedback into consideration for future skins, this one is set in stone and there's no point in trying to delay the purchase or trying to wait for changes, you either want to get the bundles or you don't, there's no "maybe they will add X or Y change"

Except they have done something....

They added massive amounts of plat to all the bundles which massively changes their value.

• Like 1

On 2023-08-31 at 5:26 AM, Stormandreas said:

Except they have done something....

They added massive amounts of plat to all the bundles which massively changes their value.

They didn't do the RIGHT thing though. The main problem has and always will be the time-limited FOMO portion of this whole debacle. DE promised the community they would never repeat the mistakes made with the founders packs and yet the biggest and most glaring mistake of all was the time-limited nature of the founders packs. The community is angry because they feel as though DE has lied to them and rightfully so. To make matters worse, they are using the people that fell victim to a predatory sales tactic, one they promised to never use again, as an excuse to justify them refusing to set things right. Their response to the issues and concerns of the community have only managed to throw gas on the fire. I don't think this is going away any time soon.

8 hours ago, (XBOX)EazyT4RG3T said:

They didn't do the RIGHT thing though. The main problem has and always will be the time-limited FOMO portion of this whole debacle. DE promised the community they would never repeat the mistakes made with the founders packs and yet the biggest and most glaring mistake of all was the time-limited nature of the founders packs. The community is angry because they feel as though DE has lied to them and rightfully so. To make matters worse, they are using the people that fell victim to a predatory sales tactic, one they promised to never use again, as an excuse to justify them refusing to set things right. Their response to the issues and concerns of the community have only managed to throw gas on the fire. I don't think this is going away any time soon.

The main problem was the Regal Aya honestly and the lack of options, then the FOMO

DE did promise they wouldn't do a founders type thing again, and then came up with the OG prime access and all the previous supporter packs before this.

OG Prime access was exactly the same. Time limited FOMO cosmetics bundled into purchasing the frames/weapons outright. That's why it got changed into being seperate.

The supporter packs previously, have not had seperate options at all, but contained timed exclusive armour pieces and cosmetics as well.

While I absolutely don't agree with the time limitedness of these things, DE HAVE done this many times before, but Founders is the only one that gets brought up. They keep doing it, because they get away with it, and people buy the packs (that doesn't make it right though).

I honestly don't think what they've done in response is necessarily bad, but they haven't grown the fire. The fire has simply shifted into a different direction. The packs now are still very pricey, but at least their value is somewhat worth the cost.

There DOES still need to be a 4th pack with only the 2 skins and nothing else though.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-08-28 at 5:54 AM, Stormandreas said:

This is a message for DE.

After sitting on the information for these skins, seeing the distaste and hate, and even trying my best to quell it a little in places, I would like to provide as calm and reasonable solution as possible for this whole scenario. This is not a hate post, this is to provide a solution. A solution I sincerely hope DE does follow.

DE, all you have to do, is provide 1 more package. 1 cheaper package that only includes the 2 skins and Signas. That's all.
I absolutely promise you, if you provide 1 more package, with only the cosmetics, no Regal Aya, no Plat, nothing else, just the 2 Skins and 2 Signas, for half the cost (or there abouts) of the current pack that includes the Regal Aya, you will get many more sales.

I know many of us players want to get our hands on those skins, and we'd be happy enough to support DE to do so, but many are not willing to throw down an entire Triple A games worth of money to do so (at least not all at once).

I garuntee, a smaller package only including the skins and not the additional bloat, will drive up sales, and entice more players to purchase the package. I know I would!

Secondly, the time limitation of these bundles must be removed. FOMO is an extremely frowned upon tactic nowadays, DE, you of all devs should know this due to the amount of backlash and badgering you've had from the Founders pack and the original Prime Access.
Remove the time limitation. It's a mistake, one you've made 3 times now, that's 2 times to many, and the Community is bearing its fangs at you now for it.

Warframe survives due to the goodwill of it's community. Do not anger them, or Warframe will suffer greatly. We don't want to see that!

TL;DR - I would love to support Warframe with the Heirlooms, but not at the cost they are currently, which is due to the lack of purchase options available. Simply provide your players with options, and you'll nearly eliminate this problem!

Please listen to your players and community!

Sincerely

A concerned long term player.

Note:

Reveal hidden contents

You may say "But you're a founder, this is the same thing". Yes, I am a Founder, but no, this is not the same thing.
As Founders, Warframe was in a very unknown place. There was no garuntee it would take off. We gave DE our money to see Warframe succeed and help it take off. That is Founders.
The Heirloom collection is a "celebration" of 10 years of Warframe. Warframe is already doing incredibly well, and does not need a 2nd Founders package by any stretch of the imagination. This is not the same as a Founders pack.

Note 2:

Reveal hidden contents

I understand there are a lot of threads talking about this topic, but many are simply spreading hate and distastes, very few are providing solutions.
I emplore the Forum mods not to merge this thread, so we can give DE constructive feedback they can work with, rather than having to dredge through 20 pages of arguments, negativity and pure anger to find something helpful!

EDIT: While it's not quite the solution I and many others were wanting, THANK YOU DE FOR ACTING! 

The solution you have chosen, is a very good one, with the sheer amount of plat and value of the packs now. WELL DONE! 

On 2023-08-28 at 6:38 AM, Stormandreas said:

While I agree generally, and would like to get all the cosmetics and support DE, there's only so much they'll be able to do afaik.

A singular new package shouldn't be too much of a difficulty, but multiple of them wil be a bit harder, and require a lot more approvals and admin work. I'd settle for just the 1 new package, which does seem to be the most sought after solution currently.

On 2023-08-28 at 6:56 AM, NecroPed said:

While I can understand the extra work involved I still dont think 1 pack can be good enough unless it simply removes the regal aya. There is too much unique stuff in it to please everyone with only 1 additonal pack, so if only 1 can happen as far as I'm concerned it should include all unique items. The main problem for a lot of people is feeling the need to buy things they don't want in order to get what they do want and I don't think excluding unique temporarily available items is a great way to do that. Though I can see how it simultaneously can add to that same problem by not providing the skins only for those who only want the skins. I just think that caters to a much smaller group of people than changes could be accounting for as well as being the less severe issue because without accounting for all of the unique items there will pretty much always be people who have to buy something they don't need that's regularly available elsewhere . i feel like people having a couple extra unique items is better than people missing out or buying something thats regularly available that they don't want.

And as far as an extra pack on top to account for the predatory regal aya monetization I personally don't think this issue should be ignored (though it doesnt have to be alleviated with an extra pack) because it is layered anti consumer predatory crap. As much as I hate to suggest a pack with more regal aya, the current amount in the pack in combination with the cost of bundled primes and the amount of purchasable regal aya is anti consumer and I think it looks incredibly poorly on DE and is something I thought DE were better than doing. I can't see the monetization of regal aya changing or the pack giving an extra 4 with no extra cost (i would accept that as an altnerative to a new pack, I just don't believe this would ever happen. Though more likely and less preferable, putting 1 extra regal aya in the current pack helps alleviate the extra layer of predatory monetization of regal aya incentivizing buying more regal aya than you need to complete the prime bundles. If they add 1 regal aya this makes it so only the minimum purchase of regal aya is required to get the prime resurgence bundle with no extra leftover.) and I wholeheartedly feel something needs to be done to alleviate this layered anti consumer predatory system.

I personally have a fix for the FOMO and the other patterns that this flags. Bring them back yearly after release for all the non-support the milestone purchases. Notably the cosmetics, F the premium currency and the exclusive Accolades, bring it a rotational re-release. My opinion is the same for older supporter packs like the Empyrian Supporter for the Itzal armor. The New War for the color palettes, etc.