Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pathogen Rounds have been extremely rare since 2018, Make it into a Golden mod

White-fly

After transmuting over 1k of silver mods, farming Eris, Naegler for days, and farming old Anti-Moas, this mod still hasn't dropped. This is absolutely ridiculous, and when I went on old forum threads and the wiki, the drop rate of this mod has been complained about since 2018 with the top suggestion to farm prime warframes and sell them to buy the stupid mod, which is 10 plat, because of how rare it is.

Change the drop rate or change it into a golden mod. This isn't an uncommon drop.

• Like 1

To @White-fly,

Drop MAINLY from "Kuva Larvling" or Exploiter orb mainly (22 Excepted kills) and RARELY of anti-MOA (443 Excepted kills).

Change your strategy, go hunt for Lich with a Nekros and you'll get it (If a Larvling is downed and left alone for 30 seconds, it will die without creating a Lich).

DROPTABLES / WIKIA :

Pathogen Rounds
Source Mod Drop Chance Chance
Vapos Anti Moa 3.00% Rare (7.52%)
Taro Disc Moa 3.00% Rare (7.52%)
Orm Disc Moa 3.00% Rare (7.52%)
Axio Disc Moa 3.00% Rare (7.52%)
Vorac Disc Moa 3.00% Rare (7.52%)
Zealot Proselytizer 20.00% Uncommon (22.92%)
Zealot Herald 20.00% Uncommon (22.92%)
Zealot Baptizer 20.00% Uncommon (22.92%)
Kuva Larvling 20.00% Uncommon (22.92%)
Saturn Six Fugitive 20.00% Uncommon (22.92%)
Anti Moa 3.00% Rare (7.52%)
Exploiter Orb 100.00% Rare (4.51%)

• Like 5

Rare?? I guess not when in the last month I got like 111 copies of that mod. And I do not play much these days. Also I'm the kind of player cleaning up my collection of duped mods if they reach over 100 copies every single month.

So maybe you're not playing in the right places for it to drop. Forget transmutation it's a waste of mods, credits and you lose endo to rank up things.

These kind of mods are usually gifted to new clanmates and the likes, not worth selling due to how often they drop.

I do not trust the wiki in this case, the mod drops in way more places, I'm sure of that much.

Edit: Several missions can potentially reward the mod too, not only from enemy drops.

Edited by Somnium_Bellator
  • Like 4

It does seem a bit rare. I don't think I've ever converted Pathogen Rounds into Endo since starting the game and I have 92 copies total. That's 92 copies over several years.

I'd spare one for you at no expense! Feel free to message/friend me although I will not be online until a bit later.

• Like 2

Instead of running entire Hive missions needing to locate 2/3 resource caches you could have just been spamming Exterminates for Kuva Larvlings.

Or just take the 30ish minutes it'd take to gather some prime junk, sell that, and buy the mod for 10p.

• Like 3

Just join a clan if you haven't already and ask if anyone has spares in clan chat. And see point 2) in my comment below:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1366370-biggest-remaining-new-player-issues/page/2/#comment-12872422

2) https://warframe.market/ (in addition to information that strongly encourages joining a clan to gain access to the Dojo/trading post)

On PC (much or all of this may not be true for some consoles), the "trade" chat is mostly populated by scammers and new players who don't know better. On the flip side there is a problematic "farming mindset" among new players who avoid trading entirely but need plat badly for slots, potatoes, etc. They buy 1 20p potato for 75 nightwave creds rather than sell 3 nw mods worth 45-60p total. They farm for hours for a specific and tradeable damaged necramech part worth <10p when they own relics with parts dropping 5p prime junk or open vaulted relics from pub players. This is a really limiting mindset but falls away once players get used to trading and understand that farming has an opportunity cost in time spent compared to a basic plat farm like running fissures or Deimos vaults.

Edited by Foeglas

Ô-Grand-master @kamisama85, that not very gentle of you ...

I personally only have 75 if them, which is awfully sufficient for any mods settings. But I must admit I am not the one that seek mods nor seeks to collects them.

By the way I always sell all mods that I get more than a thousand.

Do new players need them ? not for what I know

Do new players need them IN the past ? Clearly, most of them did not use wikia nor know how to get them but it was always solved.

Why no player want them to be gold type ? Because, dummy (I am drunk actually and see ***almost*** all letter being double), Most of other simple element mods are NOT gold so why pathogen should be the only one to be gold ????

I presume those thread are an error. If Someone need help, we can help but If someone need to complain about IT : he/she will only get bad/funny remark...

By the way I'm drunk, have a good night and please do not  pots when drunk unlike me....  (Alcohol is bad !!!)