Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No exodia arcanes or plague zaws in nights of naberus

Waeleto

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

They'll return with Plague Star later this year.

Oh man I hope there are other improvements to the event. Dog Days I didn't play it but it still kept the same very boring repetitive gameplay loop. Plaque star is also that way but everyone is just too focused on the forma to realize this. At least you aren't stripped of your entire kit you've built up and can still min-max it for maximum rewards.

At least with nights and the hearts event it is using existing content that has a variety of missions to obtain the reward along with being able to stockpile beforehand. Which could also be a candidate why the exodia arcanes and zaws aren't in nights with the new content being in the shop for plat.

• Like 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DarlingDearest:

Saw on reddit that the missing accessories will be plat purchases with the Abyss of Dagath update. NGL that's pretty disappointing if true. 

Source

So what? You'd rather have them exclusive to a 90 dollar package that disappears in a few months?

Give me a break xD

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

So what? You'd rather have them exclusive to a 90 dollar package that disappears in a few months?

Give me a break xD

Personally I feel like it'd be nice to get at least some new free cosmetics that aren't just Day of the Dead Skin #324234 for Naberus while everything else is locked behind plat.

Edited by Ruddertail
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

Give me a break xD

But, of course! That's definitely the only alternative! /s

Naberus doesn't have much in the way of content, so I'm sure folks would have appreciated some more cosmetics to farm. The devstream implied they would be in the event. No one here's throwing a fit over it, but we're allowed to express disappointment. 

• Like 5

the plague star event will have special Mutalist Forma because they feel fully-built is too generous and easy. it will not be so bad, it is just 1000 each of nanospores, ferrite, salvage, and alloy plate with 100 credits cost with a medioce 3 hour build time

7 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

One thing I get out of this is that it confirms that we now have gone 3 YEARS without an event that contains the eidolon arcanes. This is what I care about more than the plaque star zaws or contagion arcane.

Before Scarlet Spear it was 5 years without said event. Those Arcanes don't need to be event rewards all the time. It used to be fun just getting a Wraith/Vandal of an existing weapon.

• Like 2

I'm gonna say this right now when I heard there are some really amazing and game-changing zaw parts in the game, I was so hesitant to look it up and how to farm them. Come to find out the only way to farm them is through doing these events. As a newer player who started playing a few months ago, I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be able to farm up these zaw parts, and oh not to mention those arcane as well! Either way, if they're gonna end up doing it on the Plague Star event, hey I am absolutely down and I'll just farm some loads of mother tokens for the other items.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)majorsleekmoney said:

I'm gonna say this right now when I heard there are some really amazing and game-changing zaw parts in the game, I was so hesitant to look it up and how to farm them. Come to find out the only way to farm them is through doing these events. As a newer player who started playing a few months ago, I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't be able to farm up these zaw parts, and oh not to mention those arcane as well! Either way, if they're gonna end up doing it on the Plague Star event, hey I am absolutely down and I'll just farm some loads of mother tokens for the other items.

I'm not a new player, but I have been unable to get my hands on these parts for years at this point because every time the events have rolled around, I have been unable to play the game, now one actually happened at a time when I would have been able to play, and they decided to not put the items in the shop. I spent time grinding tokens for this in advance because I was excited to finally, after literal years of trying, I was going to have a shot at getting my hands on these weapons, only for it to be blocked again.

I really wish that event items would be made permanently available, or events would roll on a constant cycle already so I wouldn't have to spend over three years missing these pieces of kit. I am glad to know the event is coming back again soon, but that doesn't make this any less of a colossal disappointment.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ginsso said:

I'm not a new player, but I have been unable to get my hands on these parts for years at this point because every time the events have rolled around, I have been unable to play the game, now one actually happened at a time when I would have been able to play, and they decided to not put the items in the shop. I spent time grinding tokens for this in advance because I was excited to finally, after literal years of trying, I was going to have a shot at getting my hands on these weapons, only for it to be blocked again.

I really wish that event items would be made permanently available, or events would roll on a constant cycle already so I wouldn't have to spend over three years missing these pieces of kit. I am glad to know the event is coming back again soon, but that doesn't make this any less of a colossal disappointment.

I really don't blame you for thinking that, and you know I'm still kind of a bit of a new player within the Warframe space, but I do think there could be some room for improvement. I've always wanted to see if I can just buy them off Warframe.market instead of waiting for them to go live finally. But then again I guess that's what the limited-time event is for, and I do get this as a gamer's perspective in a sense. 

Now, I'm 100% sure that @[DE]Megan just confirmed that the ones we have been looking forward to will be on the Plague Star event which is another one that I'm definitely looking forward to!